#76 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

I'd guess some of the drops are working champion. I saw one shop with many many full stacks of 999 of red and orange powders and another shop with many stacks of 999 white hearts.

#77 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

I'd guess some of the drops are working champion. I saw one shop with many many full stacks of 999 of red and orange powders and another shop with many stacks of 999 white hearts.

most if not all the red, orange, transparent and golden are left over from the raining period in orlo. I still have over 50 stacks 999 of those powders.

#78 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

1st is a person who is selling his warehouse empty now that prices are dropping and it wasn't filled in the past month. 2nd person is someone quitting gem crafting because it's become too sucky.

#79 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

With that many stacks of 999 of those items, I guess I see why the drop rate was lowered. I used to farm a little but never accumulated anything like that! BlueHell was making a comment about hard core players. IMO, you'd have to be hard core to have collected that much, liberal drops or no. I've perused the shops regularly over the past months and don't recall seeing that many full stacks of those items so yeah, it was a little surprising.

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 02 May 2011 - 04:44 AM.

#80 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:00 AM

It's not because you can't accomplish it, that someone else can't. I wouldn't do it either but bored people don't mind.
If you want to try it yourself, just make lvl100 toons and go to GC B3 with noexp medals and medal of fortune. You'll have your stack in less than an afternoon.

It can also be extra from buy tab from the real cata shops. Again, nothing special at all for cata resellers to have such huge supplies.
They did golden business during the shortage of powders to sell their stocks. (this is good btw because all cata resellers made HUGE losses when their supplies of TBA became useless when the npc's started selling them without any notice from Gravity)

#81 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

Anyone have idea that GMD spawn time?
It seems took 2hrs to respawn?
Because i killed one and wait for like 1hr7mins still didnt respawn lol

#82 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

Most of the mobs in Orlo have to be stimulated to spawn. You need to kill all around and the boss spawns faster. There are a few mobs around the boss that triggers the boss to kill. Do not stand around and wait. There are a number of GMD in Orlo now - Wasteland Ruins maps, Wasteland Ruins Path map. Keep killing in the areas with the smaller ones.

#83 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:06 AM

It's almost every mob ingame that needs to be 'stimulated'.

A mob doesn't just spawn. A collection of groups of mobs spawn.
For instance the following collection is placed in Adventure plains on a certain coordinates
1 - 3 Mini choropy
2 - 3 Choropy
3 - 1 Mother Choropy

That means you first kill 3 mini choropy, then you kill 3 choropy and at the end you get a mother choropy. After killing her, the collection starts at the first groups of mob spawns again. Each mob in a collection's mob spawn also has it's own coordinates. Each group also has it's own respawn timer normally.
You also have to kill the whole group, before the next group will be triggered. Hence the 'stimulating'.

Of course you can also have quest mobs for instance who don't require to kill other things. But they are still in a collection, it's just a collection of their own
1 - Supreme Krawfy King

The Supreme krawfy king will keep respawning according to his respawn time of the collection/group because he is the only one in it.

Most people should have noticed this allready how it works but I guess not everyone. Most collections are 1-7 in size. You won't see much more than 3 or 4 monsters for each group, but they do bunch up multiple collections together so that you can't always keep following it.

#84 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:07 AM

Most of the mobs in Orlo have to be stimulated to spawn. You need to kill all around and the boss spawns faster. There are a few mobs around the boss that triggers the boss to kill. Do not stand around and wait. There are a number of GMD in Orlo now - Wasteland Ruins maps, Wasteland Ruins Path map. Keep killing in the areas with the smaller ones.

i am not standing only and wait lol
i did killed all the mobs there coz nothing to do anyways hah

#85 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:36 AM

i just dont understand why they cant change it back to how it was when everyone farmed the ruins and you got a few listent from normal monsters but not very often! then when you got a few from farming a few hours you were happy and actually made some money !
then all you have to do is keep the bosses for the epics (well in orlo) and make it hard to get them. -_-

from my point of view i dont think its fair on new players or people that are clanless or dont have many friends in game. (not me . im just sticking up for them) i dont think its fair as you wont be able to farm alone for any decent drops to make any money... so where do you go from there. a new person to the game makes 220 with crappy gear but cant make money for new decent gear... stuck!... plus if you dont have any friends in game to farm with then how will you make money.

since the update if and cm's are ingame then they should of noticed that most people are waiting for uw, going tg or vending. nothing else.

this is my opinion and i hope its taken into consideration -_-

#86 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

You want to help new players, weak players or clanless players by forcing them to farm in ruins?
Yes good idea...

I'm glad there is Orlo to farm. No PK idiots who are bored because they want to PvP but picked the wrong game to do so.

1) Lisents/powders are back to normal prices
2) You don't see 10epics in every shop in Junon anymore
3) The flood of UW gear +10 and +15 that appeared from quiting players is fixed too and they are going back to their normal prices

In the future lvl200 +15 weapons will hopefully become stable again too (200mil for a +15 isn't normal...)

Only thing that they still have to fix is the gem market.
- Chemicals are still 30% higher than 6weeks back
- Nobody uses dirty crystal to craft gems.
- People make lvl100 characters to farm ghosts while on no xp medals to get gems grade 2, instead of leveling to 220 and then farm it which should be the natural flow of things

#87 gusperjos

gusperjos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

OT ruven token king drops suxx

#88 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

Zepplin would you mention to our beloved devs that this is the 2nd week in a row wolf steel is not dropping., they took it out of OT to put in molive but forgot to plug it in somewhere else. or perhaps the devs want to revamp the crafting recipie for mask of lies and varus backshield???

While the devs are looking at what drops and where, it might be worth mentioning that they took out 2 Unique Weapons from the drop tables. Also before epics were realeased, nearly every uni weapon dropped from about 6 bosses each , now, most of the lower leveled uniques for muse and dealer classes drop from 1 to 3 bosses where as the uni's from every other class drops from 6 or more bosses. (I'm not counting 'junon's tree, aqua, etc etc. as no one knows how to spawn one a junon's anything, and if they do spawn its very rarely).

Shining staff 2 kings. (I'm not counting 'junon's tree, aqua, etc etc. as no one knows how to spawn one a junon's anything, and if they do spawn its very rarely). lunar seal staff - DOES NOT DROP. chronocle staff - 1 boss only - gmg. cursed staff - 3 bosses only

coyote wand - 1 boss only (again not counting junon's tree). dust wand - DOES NOT DROP. crystal wand - 1 boss only - gmg (now why u take this out of lcf??? ) Oblivian wand - 4 bosses)

potbelly gun - 1 boss only (not counting junons aqua) spero's revolver - 1 boss only -bebeg. abyss riffle - 2 bosses. galting multi launcher 2 bosses. faust - 1 boss kaiman

looks like muse class is as hated as dealer class. lol if not more. for years the coyote wand didnt drop. now were back to that? lol!! and many of the bosses that drop the uni's also drop something likle 150++ other items as well. seems like the lower lvl uniques are going from rare to obscure.

Also ive seen that they took out the few remaining jewelery peices that were left in game and now no longer drops (shadow neck, deathblow, full moon ring, warrior ring,). When i had asked about 8 months ago why many of the jewlery peices no longer drop in game(Lucky neck, 1 shot, deadshot, twinkling, assassins, siren's song, dazzling, sunset, and so on) that question was never answered. These peices exist on leonis but not draco. now its for certain that they all are missing from drop tables - according to the drop tables on the compendium. Just wondering if it was ever announced that they were being removed, or why they were removed. The devs went to the trouble to raise the level requirements on much of it, but then left the peices out of game?? I dont get it!

#89 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

If I'm not mistaken those 'Junon' bosses spawn during the daily gem quest.

#90 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

ooh good to know phish, tyvm. ive never been in junon at 8 pm lol prefer to avoid it all together but cant anymore. I guess its time i did jones' quest.

#91 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

I really hope with the next patch something is done about the drops system....

2 and a half hours of this

Posted Image

is un-acceptable

and most of those kills are the so-called sub bosses which are supposed to have lisents chems in the drop table..but my drops didnt change one bit from whats in that screenshot....

Edited by Sathanas, 07 May 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#92 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

The following table shows the relationship of what monster class has access to items in terms of categories of drop rarity.

The following table shows the relationship of what kind of items can be expected from within each drop category of rarity.

This is a more detailed view displaying what chemical can be expected, based on level range and rarity category along with what monster class has access to it.

This is a more detailed view displaying what catalysts can be expected, based on level range and rarity category along with what monster class has access to it.

OKAYY...where do I starts...

Enthiric and Hermes are much too much unavailable for the game. For the amount dropping you might as well not even have those chemicals. It's a JOKE. There isn't enough coming in to our stores to make even one gem per day. As my bf and I often make 10+ 7th grade gem's per day, those chemicals are never used as they are never available. These chemicals should not be used as a king drop as their value is worthless compared to what SHOULD be dropping from kings. It takes ALOT of work to battle a king, there a> should ALWAYS be a drop b> that drop should be meaningful and worth some value.

Dropping ANY first grade gem's is pointless. It literally is pointless. It would take you over 50 million to make a gem that sells for 40 on ANY of the gems. Diamond 1's are even useless now. I cannot stress how much this drop is basically npc or leave on the ground now. You guys really need to play more. If it's not 2nd grade or higher, this is no point in crafting it as it costs too much to make.

Where the heck at the 3rd grade gems? Where the heck are the ghosts for those of us 220. You're screwing us over yet again by not giving us drops and access to ghosts.

Listen NA, CR, AU and Ti being completely unaccessable for those of us level 220? Which moron thought up that idea...U is all but impossible to get...there isn't enough if you check every single store in junon to refine 1 peace of armor. I'm sick of trying to be nice about this idiocy. It doesn't take a bloody rocket scientist to see that YOU STILL HAVE NOT TAKEN EVEN 10 SECONDS TO FIX WHAT IS A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC BROKEN DROP TABLE. People are reduced to barfing massive quantities of hg into the system and failing repeatedly because the OTHER HIGHER LEVEL CATALYSTS ARE FOR THE MOST PART IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE EVEN *ONE* REFINE. Lisent U is almost 10 million zulie per single catalyst. That's 100 million for ONE refine...that's just idiotic. My only thought on this is you must just love all the venurune and plutorune sales. Must make you feel REALLY good to be stealing money from players who have no choice to get their armour refined other than to keep throwing more and more 'rune's into the refine system as you refuse to give us even a fair chance at high level refines. Does it make you feel powerful to FORCE people to pay for your game? You've done everything you can to take the option of having to invest huge money in the game in order to get anywhere close to decent gear.

I'm sick of TRYING to be nice...if you or any of your idiot developers actually played the game/refined, you'd see how dysfunctional this is for us. Don't tell me you guys play this game...just don't...if you actually played you'd see how stupid some of the drops you implement are when you actually have to go and find them/use them.

Chemical that pretty much never drops, Catalysts that rarely drop/are impossible to get or to afford...you are so far out to lunch I cannot see how you can live with yourselves. Do you ACTUALLY think that we get ANY satisfaction from this? Do you think your users are happy when given a list of items that are impossible/virtually impossible/impossible to get even enough for 1 refine or craft? I've spent hours fighting bosses and I got 1 U. HOURS. No Epics, 1 U and a bunch of other garbage that was worthless. That's dysfunctional and needs to be fixed...we've been begging for that but you're too busy working on the item mall to FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!!! Lisent U(inaccessible) Lisent hg, purple and pink powder are accessible for level 220 players? Is that some kind of joke? Seriously...is that a joke? ONE of those catalysts(hg) is worthwhile for 2 levels(8-10). Past that it's a total crapshoot even with venurunes and plutorunes...it's like 51%(with Venurunes) or something idiotic for levels 10-15. Pink, Purple and HG are the only catalysts for level 220(again U is inaccessible)...pink shouldn't even drop at all...it's JUNK and completely unnecessary to use for refines as 1-5 are the levels you would use it on and those levels don't even need catalyst to refine perfectly. Can you see why people like me get so frustrated? You have items in the game that are USELESS...and you parade them around like they're an integral part of the game and worthwhile and useful. It's like you play god and rain down all these useless bobbles and expect us to drop down on our knees and pray and thank you for all the useless CRAP you provide. Stuff like 1st grade gem's and white-pink powders are like what the Indians traded Manhattan for...some beads and some utter junk...some fall for it but people like me look at the developers and wonder if you have mandatory drug testing at work.

You know...Rose used to be cool. It used to be fun when the developers didn't spend 98% of their time on the item mall. It used to be fun when there was realism and honesty to the drop system so that it was fair. It used to be fun when the developers took time to have a fricking clue about how things work for the players and had an actual desire to make those people happy. They took time to see how new additions/changes interacted with players and worked to lessen destruction and chaos. Now we have people who spend their time on the item mall or they spend their time cranking the difficulty up for higher level players to a point where most people POP and quit. SOOO many things in the current game are NOT functional(WTF do people lvl 50 need lisent NA for??? WTF do people at lvl 100 need lisent cu or cr for????...who TF refines their gear past lvl 5-10 at that level??)...soooo many things for the most part are not achievable...All high level catalysts/Hermes/Enthirics basically never dropping to a point where I consider it inaccessible.

Question...did you release the Zack Sillyness(50% more xp for a month???) because other IM sales are through the floor? I can't see any other reason because things like that don't fit well with the storyline and seem to be like a shock value...shock people into buying them. I wonder how much your IM sales would be like if you took time to make people happy about investing in the game. A whole ton of people feel FORCED into getting a Zack...wouldn't it be cool if people did things because it was cool and they wanted to? The wing promotions going on right now are an example.. [CM]Zeppelin....better hurry up and get those wings, very few left and promotion ends soon!...that's making people uncomfortable with missing wings that are tied to accounts...why would you tie a wing to an account anyways unless you wanted to pressure people into getting their own wing. I think we feel more than enough pressure with a dev team that doesn't listen to us nearly enough.

If you can't fix the game to a point where people are happy about it, why don't you quit or transfer it over to a strong community presence who care and have a vested interest in making people happy?

Edited by LadyPsyber, 19 May 2011 - 02:09 PM.

#93 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

Enthiric and Hermes are much too much unavailable for the game. For the amount dropping you might as well not even have those chemicals. It's a JOKE. There isn't enough coming in to our stores to make even one gem per day. As my bf and I often make 10+ 7th grade gem's per day, those chemicals are never used as they are never available. These chemicals should not be used as a king drop as their value is worthless compared to what SHOULD be dropping from kings. It takes ALOT of work to battle a king, there a> should ALWAYS be a drop b> that drop should be meaningful and worth some value.

Dropping ANY first grade gem's is pointless. It literally is pointless. It would take you over 50 million to make a gem that sells for 40 on ANY of the gems. Diamond 1's are even useless now. I cannot stress how much this drop is basically npc or leave on the ground now. You guys really need to play more. If it's not 2nd grade or higher, this is no point in crafting it as it costs too much to make.

Where the heck at the 3rd grade gems? Where the heck are the ghosts for those of us 220. You're screwing us over yet again by not giving us drops and access to ghosts.

Listen NA, CR, AU and Ti being completely unaccessable for those of us level 220? Which moron thought up that idea...U is all but impossible to get...there isn't enough if you check every single store in junon to refine 1 peace of armor. I'm sick of trying to be nice about this idiocy. It doesn't take a bloody rocket scientist to see that YOU STILL HAVE NOT TAKEN EVEN 10 SECONDS TO FIX WHAT IS A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC BROKEN DROP TABLE. People are reduced to barfing massive quantities of hg into the system and failing repeatedly because the OTHER HIGHER LEVEL CATALYSTS ARE FOR THE MOST PART IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE EVEN *ONE* REFINE. Lisent U is almost 10 million zulie per single catalyst. That's 100 million for ONE refine...that's just idiotic. My only thought on this is you must just love all the venurune and plutorune sales. Must make you feel REALLY good to be stealing money from players who have no choice to get their armour refined other than to keep throwing more and more 'rune's into the refine system as you refuse to give us even a fair chance at high level refines. Does it make you feel powerful to FORCE people to pay for your game? You've done everything you can to take the option of having to invest huge money in the game in order to get anywhere close to decent gear.

I'm sick of TRYING to be nice...if you or any of your idiot developers actually played the game/refined, you'd see how dysfunctional this is for us. Don't tell me you guys play this game...just don't...if you actually played you'd see how stupid some of the drops you implement are when you actually have to go and find them/use them.

Chemical that pretty much never drops, Catalysts that rarely drop/are impossible to get or to afford...you are so far out to lunch I cannot see how you can live with yourselves. Do you ACTUALLY think that we get ANY satisfaction from this? Do you think your users are happy when given a list of items that are impossible/virtually impossible/impossible to get even enough for 1 refine or craft? I've spent hours fighting bosses and I got 1 U. HOURS. No Epics, 1 U and a bunch of other garbage that was worthless. That's dysfunctional and needs to be fixed...we've been begging for that but you're too busy working on the item mall to FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!!! Lisent U(inaccessible) Lisent hg, purple and pink powder are accessible for level 220 players? Is that some kind of joke? Seriously...is that a joke? ONE of those catalysts(hg) is worthwhile for 2 levels(8-10). Past that it's a total crapshoot even with venurunes and plutorunes...it's like 51%(with Venurunes) or something idiotic for levels 10-15. Pink, Purple and HG are the only catalysts for level 220(again U is inaccessible)...pink shouldn't even drop at all...it's JUNK and completely unnecessary to use for refines as 1-5 are the levels you would use it on and those levels don't even need catalyst to refine perfectly. Can you see why people like me get so frustrated? You have items in the game that are USELESS...and you parade them around like they're an integral part of the game and worthwhile and useful. It's like you play god and rain down all these useless bobbles and expect us to drop down on our knees and pray and thank you for all the useless CRAP you provide. Stuff like 1st grade gem's and white-pink powders are like what the Indians traded Manhattan for...some beads and some utter junk...some fall for it but people like me look at the developers and wonder if you have mandatory drug testing at work.

You know...Rose used to be cool. It used to be fun when the developers didn't spend 98% of their time on the item mall. It used to be fun when there was realism and honesty to the drop system so that it was fair. It used to be fun when the developers took time to have a fricking clue about how things work for the players and had an actual desire to make those people happy. They took time to see how new additions/changes interacted with players and worked to lessen destruction and chaos. Now we have people who spend their time on the item mall or they spend their time cranking the difficulty up for higher level players to a point where most people POP and quit. SOOO many things in the current game are NOT functional(WTF do people lvl 50 need lisent NA for??? WTF do people at lvl 100 need lisent cu or cr for????...who TF refines their gear past lvl 5-10 at that level??)...soooo many things for the most part are not achievable...All high level catalysts/Hermes/Enthirics basically never dropping to a point where I consider it inaccessible.

Question...did you release the Zack Sillyness(50% more xp for a month???) because other IM sales are through the floor? I can't see any other reason because things like that don't fit well with the storyline and seem to be like a shock value...shock people into buying them. I wonder how much your IM sales would be like if you took time to make people happy about investing in the game. A whole ton of people feel FORCED into getting a Zack...wouldn't it be cool if people did things because it was cool and they wanted to? The wing promotions going on right now are an example.. [CM]Zeppelin....better hurry up and get those wings, very few left and promotion ends soon!...that's making people uncomfortable with missing wings that are tied to accounts...why would you tie a wing to an account anyways unless you wanted to pressure people into getting their own wing. I think we feel more than enough pressure with a dev team that doesn't listen to us nearly enough.

If you can't fix the game to a point where people are happy about it, why don't you quit or transfer it over to a strong community presence who care and have a vested interest in making people happy?

Im quoting this entire post just hoping THEY READ IT! Oh wait, they don't care. Or they have no clue how to fix this game. I said that somewhere already: i don't know wich option scares me most.

#94 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

Quoting so it can be seen -_-

I got your point, i hope they should not focus more on updating IM. It would be awesome if they will fix the drop rate as soon as possible coz Draconis is having an economic problem right now coz of this insane drop. Everything goes up (gems/chems/+15's,etc) and im pretty sure it will still keep on rising if this drop will continue . AN EXTREME Inflation.

#95 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

In my opinion it should be like this:

1. Honestly, White Powders were fine at the NPC.
2. 1-49: Grey\Black\Green\Blue Powders from Normal mobs, Pink from Leaders, Orange\Red from Sub Kings, Golden\Transparent from Kings.
3. 50-99: Green\Blue\Pink Powders from Normal Mobs, Orange\Red from Leaders, Golden\Transparent from Sub Kings, Purple\FE from Kings.
4. 100-149: Blue\Pink\Orange Powders from Normal mobs, Red\Golden from Leaders, Transparent\Purple from Sub Kings, Lisent FE\CU\PB from Kings.
5. 150-199: Orange\Red\Golden from Normal mobs, Transparent\Purple\FE\CU from Leaders, Lisent AL\HG from Sub Kings, NA\CR\AU from Kings
6. 200-220: Golden\Transparent\FE\CU from Normal mobs, Purple\AL\HG from Leaders, NA\CR from Sub Kings, AU\TI\U from Kings.

With the right rates this could definitely work. They don't have to drop like rain.

And I'll quote my own suggestion for the drop table...

#96 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

And I'll quote my own suggestion for the drop table...

Whatchu talkin bout theres nothing wrong with the drops...obviously the devs expect us to make MILLIONS off these drops

Posted Image

Just look at all those pretty blue ground decarations...

Fyi i nearly got kicked out the pt for picking up blue armors....nobody really wants that garbage....

those are ALL subbosses/leaders/captains btw...

Edited by Sathanas, 24 May 2011 - 08:07 PM.

#97 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:57 AM

Whatchu talkin bout theres nothing wrong with the drops...obviously the devs expect us to make MILLIONS off these drops

Posted Image

Just look at all those pretty blue ground decarations...

Fyi i nearly got kicked out the pt for picking up blue armors....nobody really wants that garbage....

those are ALL subbosses/leaders/captains btw...

Lmaooo that's so right!

#98 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

I think you need to put a massive flashing banner on your drop table idea that screams (NEARLY THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE THINKS THIS IS A WONDERFUL FREAKING IDEA...WHY WONT YOU IMPLEMENT THIS???)

Edited by Sathanas, 25 May 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#99 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

The drop table says alot of monsters drop grade 1 gems. I only ever get grade 2 and at times a grade 1 diamond.

See my thread about Yellow and Blue droppings in the suggestion section.

Yellow & Blue Droppings.

Edited by MidnightSmurf, 29 May 2011 - 05:53 AM.

#100 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

Catalysts above HG are dropping way too rarely. No shops around Crune has higher than HG. Well I lied, there is one single shop that carries a few AU and CR. And he is vending for 15m for one catalyst. Good job with the catalysts. Let's all refine to (15) with HG!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users