KVM ring is fail? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

KVM ring is fail?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Just a warning to everyone, it only gives +1 to all stats.

Posted Image

#2 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

The item description is wrong. This post is full of fail.

Edited by Droyd, 16 April 2011 - 06:29 PM.

#3 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

we all need immediate attention lmao.

#4 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

The item description is wrong. This post is full of fail.

Lol thats funny. If you were talking about my thread, you should have said thread. Since you said post, it implies your post is fail. Which it is.

Before making this thread I tested the ring several times, only +1 to all stats. The effect is not +2 to all stats.

#5 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

kvm ring is work perfectly fine for me

#6 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

Damn...Why did they nerf the Glorious Mass Production Ring? D:< Those +2 to all stats was nice from back then.

#7 akosinico

akosinico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

You actually get +2 stats if you wear 2 of em ROFL!

#8 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:51 PM

You actually get +2 stats if you wear 2 of em ROFL!

nah. RoFL gives different stats. get it right

#9 akosinico

akosinico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:04 PM

nah. RoFL gives different stats. get it right

Duh... rofl= rolling on floor laughing... you're the one who should get it right fvc ktard

#10 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:10 AM

My posts are full of fail.

Indeed.

#11 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

Duh... rofl= rolling on floor laughing... you're the one who should get it right fvc ktard

its a joke. sarcasm is obviously lost on you. go back to your moms basement and cry. /doublefacepalm

#12 akosinico

akosinico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:07 AM

its a joke. sarcasm is obviously lost on you. go back to your moms basement and cry. /doublefacepalm

Yeah sure, and you even told me to get things right... You miserably lost and now trying to make a statement as a scapegoat. And I dunno how you get the idea of crying in the basement, cause I haven't got the slightest idea. Joke or not, I think this one is on you.

#13 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Yeah sure, and you even told me to get things right... You miserably lost and now trying to make a statement as a scapegoat. And I dunno how you get the idea of crying in the basement, cause I haven't got the slightest idea. Joke or not, I think this one is on you.

sarcasm again! wow bright one arent ya? got a beach in florida to sell you too if your interested. cheap! also you should watch out, dont buy those sunnies in the vend shops, those are a scam. just in case you didnt know that [0] isnt the same as [1]. you seem to be lacking in the intelligence department by a few IQ points. add some more int next time you level and then come back to the forums

#14 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

what? this old bug again? buy the +1 ring, i bet it gives +2 at the cost of the +1 ring.

#15 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

who cares? it sucks

#16 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:57 PM

What I think is funny is that the gm team won't admit that the item itself has a flaw, only that the description is wrong.

#17 Castella

Castella

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

The KVM catalog is wrong, but the item description itself is correct. The Mass-Production ring is +1 to all stats and the Popularized ring is +2. The Mass-Production ring is only 30 points while the Popularized one is 200, so you just have to use common sense when purchasing rather then relying on the catalog.

#18 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

u got the wrong ring, man. should be 2000 KVM badges

#19 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

The KVM catalog is wrong, but the item description itself is correct. The Mass-Production ring is +1 to all stats and the Popularized ring is +2. The Mass-Production ring is only 30 points while the Popularized one is 200, so you just have to use common sense when purchasing rather then relying on the catalog.

Thanks for the clarification, however, I have never purchased either of the Glorious Rings aside from the Glorious Ring itself.

Also, I should assume all descriptions in game are wrong and verify elsewhere? That hardly makes any sense whatsoever, let alone common sense. As you will notice in the screenshot provided, the cost of the rings (or any of the items for that matter) are not posted in their respective descriptions. Yet again, not common sense based on costs since none are listed unless checked via another option.

This game has relied too heavily on "fan-sites" to provide correct information on a game they sell anyway. The information found INSIDE the game while playing the game itself should not be trumped by that of a fan-site. Again, not common sense that the information in the game itself is unreliable. Just use common sense before posting though. You ruined what could have been an otherwise helpful and informative post.

Let's discuss the ticket response to this issue perhaps? Ticket submission on 4/16. Current status: Active. Still waiting on a non-copy paste generic answer or just simple refund of my kvm badges. Acct: VIP. Source of badges: recent box event. Likelihood of quitting until renewal balance changes: increasing daily.

STEP THE CUSTOMER SERVICE UP A NOTCH! Something so cut and dry simple to resolve should not take escalations for "review." Here is how the review process should work for such a simple issue. Login to RO, go to npc, view catalog, compare items, notate issue, forward issue to whoever changes ingame descriptions mechanics, login to cust acct., delete said item, add x number of badges per cost of item, logout. All of which, should take 10-15min tops. I know this is more than the 2min it takes to Open All, Paste, Reply All but the current service level is sub par at best and won't do.

Dear Customer,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Warp Portal Support. We apologize for the delayed response.

We are sorry to hear of any issue experienced with your account. We will now forward your concern to the relevant department for review. We ask for your patience at this time.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!

#20 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

I concur, the level of bad game creation and maintenance in iRO is really on it's own level.

Even the custom things for iRO only are worse than kRO or jRO.

You should know you're not doing it right when your users yell for you to do it like another server(jro).

#21 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

11 days later, still stuck with the same dam ring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users