• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:53 AM

I Just got my Cleric to lvl 100 Today. I might use the Job Skill Reset Book. I'm for sure not playing this character again cause all I want is to have full buff support cleric. At lvl 100, my cleric has 91 sp. I thinking of reseting it to this...

Supportive Tree
Wand Mastery - 9 (Just to get Bonfire)
Bonfire - 9
Recovery - 5
Soul Revive - 1
TOTAL: 24
-- Buffs --
Hustle Charm - 5 MAX
Precision Charm - 9 MAX
Resilience Charm - 9 MAX
Wallop Charm - 9 MAX
Blessed Mind - 4 MAX
TOTAL: 36
TOTAL SO FAR: 60

Cleric Tree
Battle Charm - 9 MAX
Critical Charm - 9 MAX
Evasive Charm - 5 MAX
Clobber Charm - 5 MAX
TOTAL: 28
TOTAL SO FAR: 88/91

I'm deciding on getting Meditation for the last remaining 3 sp points because it gives mp recovery and I'm going to need it cause I'll have trouble getting mana back cause of all the buffs. Give me some feedback if this is good or not and or If should do this. Comment below on what I should do or if wanna mix up this build a bit

Edited by ForeverReach, 18 April 2011 - 10:58 AM.

#2 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:38 AM

You forgot the Valkyrie Charm (add dmg buff) which costs 9pts - bringing your Cleric tree total to 37pts.
... unless you aren't planning on getting it.

You are also forgetting if you want to learn Recovery, you must learn Cure and Meditation as a prerequisite. Which means you must spend 6pts in Common tree.

Learning all buffs = 73 skill points
you'll only have 18 points left with which you can max bonfire, or learn heals and have a weak fire.

If you're planning to only buff yourself, you won't need a really strong fire. Buffing once won't use up ALL of your MP.

#3 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

You forgot the Valkyrie Charm (add dmg buff) which costs 9pts - bringing your Cleric tree total to 37pts.

You are also forgetting if you want to learn Recovery, you must learn Cure and Meditation as a prerequisite. Which means you must spend 6pts in Common tree.

you'll only have 18 points left with which you can max bonfire, or learn heals and have a weak fire.

If you're planning to only buff yourself, you won't need a really strong fire. Buffing once won't use up ALL of your MP.

Thanks a lot. I forgot recovery had requirements skills - could have made a big mistake there. Wasn't to sure what valkyrie did so left it alone, but I will lvl it up. I might take your idea for consideration :( For now though I'm gonna keep lvling up my cleric just for a bit and use the job skill reset later.

Edited by ForeverReach, 18 April 2011 - 02:13 AM.

#4 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

lvl 101 Now. Ok, I thought of it and I'm removing Evasive Charm since because I'm going to heal anyways.

Common Tree
Mediation - 1 (required cure)
Cure - 5 (for Recovery)
TOTAL: 6
TOTAL SO FAR: 6

Supportive Tree
Wand Mastery - 7 (Just to get Bonfire)
Bonfire - 6
Recovery - 4
Soul Revive - 1
TOTAL: 18
TOTAL SO FAR: 24
-- Buffs --
Hustle Charm - 5 MAX
Precision Charm - 9 MAX
Resilience Charm - 9 MAX
Wallop Charm - 9 MAX
Blessed Mind - 4 MAX
TOTAL: 36
TOTAL SO FAR: 60

Cleric Tree
Battle Charm - 9 MAX
Critical Charm - 9 MAX
Evasive Charm - 5 MAX
Clobber Charm - 5 MAX
Valkyrie Charm - 9 MAX
TOTAL: 32
TOTAL SO FAR: 92/92

Edited by ForeverReach, 18 April 2011 - 02:44 AM.

#5 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:13 AM

since when do we get a free reset from warren? :blink:

#6 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

When you are maxed you will be able to get all buffs, heals, bonfire, purify, souldoubt, summon, statues, dragon skin and some left overs afaik, spend as you wish. Building up a good cleric from 100 on is a nice goal though! So keep it up. I do wonder if it isnt easier to lvl her/him a bit.... the extra sp is very welcome for all these nice skills. Maybe not 220 but like 120 ?

Since you will be FS you may want to get purify to remove nasty debuffs. Souldoubt as mute is more a pvp skill, but if you are going to fight kings it can be usefull. Dragon skin gives extra def and mdef, even if you are FS you will need t survive to help others, a good skill to get.

Edited by Logi, 18 April 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#7 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

since when do we get a free reset from warren? :angry:

Funny how some people don't know about it yet. I was at Zant lvl 100 and I talked to Warren? or who ever gives the free reset under lvl 40. There is another option where if you want the Orlean? Job skill reset book :blink:

Edited by ForeverReach, 18 April 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#8 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

When you are maxed you will be able to get all buffs, heals, bonfire, purify, souldoubt, summon, statues, dragon skin and some left overs afaik, spend as you wish. Building up a good cleric from 100 on is a nice goal though! So keep it up. I do wonder if it isnt easier to lvl her/him a bit.... the extra sp is very welcome for all these nice skills. Maybe not 220 but like 120 ?

Since you will be FS you may want to get purify to remove nasty debuffs. Souldoubt as mute is more a pvp skill, but if you are going to fight kings it can be usefull. Dragon skin gives extra def and mdef, even if you are FS you will need t survive to help others, a good skill to get.

Well I'm not planning to PvP a lot, maybe just for fun but the purpose of getting my cleric full buffs is to lvl up lower lvled characters quickly. Most likely to make an arti just to get some extra money. I had a bourg with my cleric just to farm out items. Anyways My cleric has maxed buffs cept evasive with some healing potential. Wen I get another character to lvl 100+ Im for sure playing my cleric again and lvl him up

#9 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

Funny how some people don't know about it yet. I was at Zant lvl 100 and I talked to Warren? or who ever gives the free reset under lvl 40. There is another option where if you want the Orlean? Job skill reset book :blink:

I thought they removed that? :angry:

#10 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:54 PM

I thought they removed that? :angry:

Yeah they did. :blink:

#11 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:29 PM

I thought warren was the mayor in junon, my bad B) i dont pay attention often :angry:

#12 ForeverReach

ForeverReach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

Yeah they did. :blink:

Well for some reason I got yesterday :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users