• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

I just did the quest change.. I finished the maze, asked by a few questions.. then when I was choosing a weapon(I chose Katar), but I didn't receive anything and the dialogue just finished, then i talked again to guildmaster then I got teleported at start.. and now the npc there is asking me for a necklace of oblivion.. x_x

#2 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

I just did the quest change.. I finished the maze, asked by a few questions.. then when I was choosing a weapon(I chose Katar), but I didn't receive anything and the dialogue just finished, then i talked again to guildmaster then I got teleported at start.. and now the npc there is asking me for a necklace of oblivion.. x_x

Ahh yes, this seems to happen very often. It is a known bug and there are 2 things you can do:

- Get/buy/steal a necklace of oblivion from another player, I'm sure some people must have a few lying around. (quickest option, although I guess the weapon is not included this way)
- Or you can send in a ticket to the GM's via the support page. Keep in mind that it may take from 1 hr to a few days for them to reply. If you choose to do this however, go to the support page, fill in your ticket, explain what the issue is, ask for their help, and wait for their reply. They will then check if you've actually done the quest and put the items needed on your character.

#3 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

Ahh yes, this seems to happen very often. It is a known bug and there are 2 things you can do:

- Get/buy/steal a necklace of oblivion from another player, I'm sure some people must have a few lying around. (quickest option, although I guess the weapon is not included this way)
- Or you can send in a ticket to the GM's via the support page. Keep in mind that it may take from 1 hr to a few days for them to reply. If you choose to do this however, go to the support page, fill in your ticket, explain what the issue is, ask for their help, and wait for their reply. They will then check if you've actually done the quest and put the items needed on your character.

Oh yes, I have sent a ticket.. was very upset that this happened..

#4 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

saturday now and still nothing.. fail..

#5 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

>_> really? usually they are at least a little bit faster, are you sure your ticket arrived properly (did you get an auto reply?)... Also I'm assuming it's not gonna happen this weekend due to easter :D.
You could try pming a GM/Cm on the forum (shown in red on the active user panel) maybe they can speed up the process. But don't spam them ok :)

#6 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:19 PM

>_> really? usually they are at least a little bit faster, are you sure your ticket arrived properly (did you get an auto reply?)... Also I'm assuming it's not gonna happen this weekend due to easter :).
You could try pming a GM/Cm on the forum (shown in red on the active user panel) maybe they can speed up the process. But don't spam them ok :D

yea.. i did received the auto reply though.. i'll do that if i see one today after i finish my work..

#7 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

monday now.. still nothing.. i'm lvl 64 thief now.. x_x

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:35 AM

Man, it's happening so much lately. I should start vending Necklaces of Oblivion for obscenely high prices in the sin guild. Came across 25 of them on an old account this weekend!

#9 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

lol.. give me one.. jk.. but they're really so incompetent.. :|

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

I think the problem is that tickets don't get sorted as they should....

There should be separate tracks for "easy stuff" like tossing a NoO to a thief, yanking stuck players out of places they don't belong and stuff like that.

#11 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

yea.. it's really frustrating.. one more day and this problem is gonna mark its 1st week..

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

What server + char name are you on?

#13 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

yea.. it's really frustrating.. one more day and this problem is gonna mark its 1st week..

They still haven't helped you out Xros? There must be a huuuge pile of tickets stacked on top of yours... :S

But I agree with you Azzy, they should fix the way these things are handled. Maybe add an 'easy stuff' (or whatever technical name) tab in the ticket submission drop-down menu? On the other hand, that just another way to give certain tickets priority and will be abused... Nvm.
Maybe the volunteer mods (so I guess that's just you and Resplendent?) could 'mark' certain issues so they can give those priority? I assume they will have to start paying you then :) I don't see a downside lol.

Edited by Chucklet, 25 April 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#14 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

They still haven't helped you out Xros? There must be a huuuge pile of tickets stacked on top of yours... :S

But I agree with you Azzy, they should fix the way these things are handled. Maybe add an 'easy stuff' (or whatever technical name) tab in the ticket submission drop-down menu? On the other hand, that just another way to give certain tickets priority and will be abused... Nvm.
Maybe the volunteer mods (so I guess that's just you and Resplendent?) could 'mark' certain issues so they can give those priority? I assume they will have to start paying you then :) I don't see a downside lol.

no, they haven't.. :) i even tried pming Heim and Oda.. but no reply from both..

#15 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

finally! I'm an Assassin! Thx ODA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users