6 replies to this topic

#1 Nekosanchan

Nekosanchan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

Hey all, I just started playing DS a few days ago and is looking for a guild. I just recently reach lvl 26 as a wizard. I am just looking for a guild with a good amount of members that are online often, and will be able to provide some advice to game play and how to play my class right, also some PvP since I am pretty interested in that.

Well I guess to sum it all up I am just looking for a fun guild that will make the experience of DS much much more better. I am currently lvl 26 but I plan on following this game through.

My Handle is NekoEchan I will check this forum form time to time but send me an in-game message if your guild will be willing to take me. I don't really want to join a brand new forming guild, just something I never do when I play an MMO.

Thanks for all the responses in advance :3

#2 converse182

converse182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTustin,CA
  • Server:That one!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:00 PM

well welcome to ds, u should join mooncakes since were fun nd like to pvp nd teach ppl
we also have lvl 30's that can help u nd were always active nd talkative nd every new member should make fun of the guild leader for good luck :Emo_15:

#3 randomo12

randomo12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSwagtopia
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

well welcome to ds, u should join mooncakes since were fun nd like to pvp nd teach ppl
we also have lvl 30's that can help u nd were always active nd talkative nd every new member should make fun of the guild leader for good luck :Emo_15:

thanks val.
thanks.

ANWYAYS, you should join us sometime. we'd love to have you part of our cult guild.
message me,
sudofob,
have funn

#4 Nekosanchan

Nekosanchan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

thanks val.
thanks.

ANWYAYS, you should join us sometime. we'd love to have you part of our cult guild.
message me,
sudofob,
have funn

I will apply next I log on :3

#5 converse182

converse182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTustin,CA

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

thanks val.
thanks.

message me,
sudofob,
have funn

lolollol yw

#6 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

can also look into joining Kage. We have been around for a while now (almost lvl 4 guild) and have people in all level ranges from low 20's to lvl 70's for anything you need help with :Emo_15:

#7 converse182

converse182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTustin,CA

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

can also look into joining Kage. We have been around for a while now (almost lvl 4 guild) and have people in all level ranges from low 20's to lvl 70's for anything you need help with :)

he already joined mooncake xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users