What will happen in Valkyrie Server - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What will happen in Valkyrie Server

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 onelove

onelove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationShah Alam, Malaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

for the next 1 month or might be less? Please comment.

Edited by onelove, 21 April 2011 - 05:17 AM.

#2 Fureedo

Fureedo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn a wind tunnel...in my dream~
  • Server:All of em?

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:31 AM

4 maintenance, 8 woes, mvps being murdered, too many to count.

People will go derp and herp

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:04 AM

I agree with Fureedo. Statistically, those things will happen.

#4 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:45 AM

approximately 6000 bots will be banned/created. 20 or so people will try renewal, maybe 4 or 5 might stay, 9-12 existing users will quit for an extended period of time or permanently. approximately 80% or so of the VIP population will not feel very important for one reason or another. second or third week in, a patch will be applied for some "bug" that likely didnt need fixing resulting in a major change in gameplay requiring about a third of the server population to need a character reset in order to continue play. this patch will also include an unexpected "balance" fix that will result in a great deal of complaints over how the balance fix ruined what little balance there was already. dozens of much more important bugs will be ignored and not be fixed in this server patch. several hundred VIP accounts will expire and not be renewed. a few weeks later, after an internal meeting discussing declining revenues takes place, some manner of sales event will begin encouraging people to spend more cash on this game. an easter event will run through the majority of the coming month, possibly with some event for the sink full of mayonaise day the mexicans celebrate stuffed into the middle of it. there will be no less than one additional holliday specific headgear added to the cash shop, it will be overpriced and underpowered. at this point my crystal ball is glazing over, in time i can reveal more of the future.

#5 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

And over nine thousand Dead Branches broken.

#6 jax5

jax5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

Price disparities between Ymir and Valk will lessen, due to people doing server transfers with cargo characters (e.g. spare cards will vend on valk due to this).

#7 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

will whatever happen to valk also happen to Non-vip Ymir what do you guys think?

#8 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

will whatever happen to valk also happen to Non-vip Ymir what do you guys think?

If bots were gonna flood in they should of done it back in December on Ymir. As they would of been able to pay $7 once and get 4~5 months of VIP benefits free with the gift extensions. Extra exp/drop rates for their farmer bots to go crazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users