[Valk] V i l l a i n s GR> Pro's not Joe's - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Valk] V i l l a i n s GR> Pro's not Joe's

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SillySally

SillySally

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

Hello Everyone and welcome to the recruiting forum for the Valkyrie server guild V i l l a i n s

V i l l a i n s is a guild started by a few veteran Ragnarok players who decided that a guild being held down by lower leveled members is just not needed. We are a great group of members all over the world, from Euro members who play until 5 am on weekdays when they have work, to American members who stay up all night as well and with all of our other members located Across the world. Our members are always to be on ventrilo stirring up conversations, sometimes in Spanish, sometimes in Euro and as well as English. We MvP high content on the daily and are known for being there before others get there. We allow players of all ages to join us under the idea that they will be able to hold their maturity at an appropriate level. Most of us are already 18+, some with children, some with families and others just geekin out to iRO. We take Real life more serious then iRO as well as the rest of you should, but that doesn't mean we don't go pro mode on the daily. We are Fairly new guild, less then 12 months easily and contend in the top 10 guilds on the Valkyrie server on WoE 1 and 2 Status and is a Huge aspect to our fun in this game. If you are not able to make either woe 1 on saturdays or WoE 2 on tuesdays then this guild is NOT for you. Only 1 WoE out of the week is mandatory, unless real life issues come up and leaders are notified, but 2 hours out of a week on gaming should not be a problem for most people. Alright well enough jabbering an here are some statistics of our guild.

Guilds Level: 18
Guild's players average level: 120 (80% of the valkyrie server is below level 120)
Guild WoE: Currently have held 15 WoE 1 Castles in 15 Weeks of WoE 1 (Going up every week)As well as 7 for 9 For WoE 2 castles (going up every week)

I don't like to jabber on forums so this was hard enough for me as it is to write this down, we are villains, but not the average bad guy ;D

Contact list: (all capitalizations are right)
stinky pinky
shadowfire
~Lloyd~
Saylah

Can also locate us on the forums, thanks

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

What happened to iRap? Are is that you, but namechanged?

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

Join them so they can hold empty castles for more than 5 mins!!

PS. Come hit Valkyrie =)

Edited by MrBudd, 21 April 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#4 ActionBasturd

ActionBasturd

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

Guild Req - Must have no life.

#5 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

lol @ActionBasturd... free bump for villains!

Edited by iCandy, 21 April 2011 - 04:13 PM.

#6 SillySally

SillySally

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

Villains been around for less then a year, Valkyrie been around since servers been up. keep up the good trash talk though

#7 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

Villains been around for less then a year, Valkyrie been around since servers been up. keep up the good trash talk though

It doesn't matter how old the guild Valkyrie is itself. It's about the condition they are currently in. They have nowhere near as many active main members as they used to back in the days long gone by. A good fight is imminent if people were brave enough to come together to fight them now. It's not trash talk if they sincerely want a fight from the server. They've been bored as hell guarding their econ forts.

#8 SillySally

SillySally

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

Also if villains was in the status of Valkyrie we would fight them, toss me some more god items and we will head right in. kthanksbye

#9 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:11 PM

Also if villains was in the status of Valkyrie we would fight them, toss me some more god items and we will head right in. kthanksbye

It doesn't have to be just Villains you dope. It can be other guilds as well. Don't you get the big picture? I thought you guys were veterans from back then. The fun fights were un-allied and allied guilds working together to fight Valk at their econ forts. Disso set a huge example of that. Didn't matter if everyone was allied or not, everyone simply went there to fight Valk and see who could break Valk's emp. Those days were fun as hell and well organized. You don't need god items if you have enough people to take them out.

#10 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

I be trollin bump~

#11 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

I be trollin bump~

Free bump to help them replace the last pro they had. Don't think he's coming back now that he's in smokies.

Ps. Valks a small guild now. I'm sure you guys have taken over our empty forts more than once. Come to a fort with people next time. Top 10 doesn't mean anything when there's really only 5 or 6 guilds that actually fight.

Hugs and kisses, see you on the battlefield.

Edited by MrBudd, 22 April 2011 - 07:29 AM.

#12 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:55 AM

be careful when you say the last sentence since he can really rape you in battlefield as a shadow chaser... :)

#13 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:46 AM

be careful when you say the last sentence since he can really rape you in battlefield as a shadow chaser... :)

You mean Manhole or Windmill? xD I don't see Fire Traps killing Budd at all. Oh Sheep! Epic WoE2.0, right? I'm glad I was able to help you guys to take out Smokies/Valk in bottom right Juno.

#14 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Sssshhh... I'm trying to irk him to bring Villians to a Valk fort cause every time I go to visit them they'd lose the castle before I even walked through the entrance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users