• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pylfer

Pylfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hopefully this will get answered ASAP so that it can disappear off of these bustling forums!!! lol

Anyway, I was just wondering about resets:
1) Is there still an NPC in Eden HQ that will preform a one time reset for people who have yet to use it (AND! does it completely reset stats and skills)?
2) If not, do the Kafra NPCs in Payon/Pront/wherever sell resets
3) If they do, do said resets have an all in one feature that reset both stats and skills completely?

Alllll pretty noobish, but I haven't been on IRO since about 2005 and have no idea what's going on with all these new flashy features!!!

Thanks

#2 ybfga102

ybfga102

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

1) Yes, there is a mesmerist in Eden groud place that will reset both your stats points and skill points. You just have to be naked with 0 weigh and talk to him for the reset if you never used it before.

2) any kafra npc sells reset stone box and depends on your level, you need 2-6 reset stones for resetting your stat points in payon. Neutralizer is the one that resets your skill points.

3) No, reset stones are for stats and neutralizer is for skill points. Both will return all of your spent points into pure stat points or skill points.

#3 chasko

chasko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

1) The one time free reset will stay until May 2nd. It resets both stats and skills completely.

2) You can either buy reset stones from other players, from Playspan, or from the Kafra Shop NPCs in Payon and other cities.

3) To reset stats you need the appropriate number of reset stones depending on your level (ranges from 1 stone to 10 stones at lv150). To reset your skills, you need to buy the Neuralizer from other players or from the Kafra Shop NPCs.

#4 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

there is a mesmerist active now in the eden HQ who can reset 1 time stats and skills for free but for a limited time only.
you can also use a neuralizer to reset your skills - sold in kafra shops
you can also use reset stones to reset your stats - sold in kafra shops/ vend

#5 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

1. I believe the Reset NPC in Eden is still there, not sure though.
2. Payon Kafra DOES sell Reset Stones.
3. And no they do not, Reset Stones resets stat, and Neuralizers resets skills.

#6 Pylfer

Pylfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

Thank you all!

So at level 72 or so how many stones would I need?

On a side note, does anyone know off hand just how much it is per stone and neutralizer? I'm going to go ahead and use the Eden reset, but for future reference :3

#7 ybfga102

ybfga102

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thank you all!

So at level 72 or so how many stones would I need?

On a side note, does anyone know off hand just how much it is per stone and neutralizer? I'm going to go ahead and use the Eden reset, but for future reference :3

wrong post

Edited by ybfga102, 21 April 2011 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users