not feeling very important here - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

not feeling very important here

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

yeah so anyway, i PAID for my VIP. whats the point of it all now? even the bots are VIP now. much like everything else i've paid for, free event headgears that are the same effect but better than their kafra shop counterparts for instance, everybody has it for free now. i demand my vip effects be atleast doubled, i paid for VIP so i get more exp and drops than the free users. as it stands now, theres no difference between what i've paid for and what the bots are getting for free. every one of my predictions is coming true.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

You're like the Nostradamus of Warp Portal. Except less cryptic.

#3 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

so then, play for free if it's so much better.

#4 bennilava

bennilava

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:57 AM

yeah so anyway, i PAID for my VIP. whats the point of it all now? even the bots are VIP now. much like everything else i've paid for, free event headgears that are the same effect but better than their kafra shop counterparts for instance, everybody has it for free now. i demand my vip effects be atleast doubled, i paid for VIP so i get more exp and drops than the free users. as it stands now, theres no difference between what i've paid for and what the bots are getting for free. every one of my predictions is coming true.

Some people got VIP and some people didn't. From what I can gather, older accounts were given VIP for few days as a gift. Me and a friend both logged and in and saw that we were VIP, but those accounts were started in 2004, whereas my other friends who recently just started playing RO did not get the VIP gift. Also, I only get it for a few days, when you get yours for a full month.... So... I think it's fair and not that big of a deal.

Edited by bennilava, 22 April 2011 - 12:59 AM.

#5 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

I just checked and every single one of my RO accounts, paid or not before the maint (one didn't even have any characters on it, probably an account I made 5 to 6 years ago and never used), got a 4 day VIP gift.

But yea, think of it this way. Everyone got 4 days, but you have 34 days. That's 30 days more than people that doesn't plan to pay for VIP afterward. (Because no, free VIP/subscription days are not something common.)

Edited by Miyuki, 22 April 2011 - 04:35 AM.

#6 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:38 AM

http://forums.warppo...2-suddenly-vip/

It's part of a mini-event to give accounts in good standing four days of VIP time so people who are on the fence about the new system can try it out and see if it's something they'd like to participate in. Emails should be going out about this...do you see anything in your inboxes?

#7 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

its ok to let the non VIPs into the VIP club from time to time. If this is a long term thing I'm going to demand more for my money!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users