Looking for some tips - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for some tips

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

Hi, I am a returning player though I havent played in quite some time...3 or 4 years i think...Anyways I logged on and found myself completely lost for what to do. No idea where to go, what items I should be getting, or even how to play my characters anymore. To add to things...I think an old freind stole 10mil in my down time so im starting from the bottom. Any tips or links to sites that can help me get back into the flow of things. Right now I'm Logged into Rysel_Q if anyone wants to talk in game.

#2 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

Best tip I can give is: Run, get out while you still can... :)
It's so addictive...

General:
Information for Returning Players

Prices:
Market Prices (ragial)
Market Prices Valkyrie (ragnastats)

Quests and other general info:
iRO wiki

Monster info and XP tables:
Rode-R (doddler's website)

#3 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

OMG I know!!! I spent so many long hours playing back in the day...ahh during one of the new years events...well me and my exBF stayed up for 3 days, even skipped school one of them just to get those freakin envolopes...made a fortune...I think hes the one that stole my money.

I cant believe doddlers still around...thats commitment.

Edited by Ryzel, 24 April 2011 - 04:44 AM.

#4 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

I cant believe doddlers still around...thats commitment.

True and true, but we haven't heard from him in a while now though. Last update on his ro journal was february, we'll most likely see a new update soon I think.

#5 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

The Links helped, I think Im gettin gback in to the groove of things slowly, Killing things I know I can without trying and getting harder as I go. Wow The exp difference is amazing!!! I was so surpised to actually get EXP from metalings. lvl 95 non transcended. It was going faster at metalings than my old good leveling spot. Still figureing out my character again so not trying anthing to dangerous.

#6 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

At 95 now eh? Go for medusas, take advantage of the event!

#7 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

The Links helped, I think Im gettin gback in to the groove of things slowly, Killing things I know I can without trying and getting harder as I go. Wow The exp difference is amazing!!! I was so surpised to actually get EXP from metalings. lvl 95 non transcended. It was going faster at metalings than my old good leveling spot. Still figureing out my character again so not trying anthing to dangerous.

Metaling would actually be a bit slow at 95. Since you're only getting 90% of the EXP, soon 85%. Whereas if you were to kill stuff at your level or up to 15 levels above you you can get 100% - 140% exp!
http://rode-r.doddle...om/viewpage/d/3

Try Stapos if you want it easy still, as they are similar to Metaling being non-aggro (best with Fire endow):
http://rode-r.doddle...nster/view/1784

And as said there is a great event on right now for 99ing and a bit beyond. If you're "VIP" go to Edens and speak to the guy on the right to go straight to the event. Or if non-VIP then from Prontera warp to Comodo and walk to the left cave dungeon. Then see if you can get a party and rock some Medusas for turnins.

Edited by soudou, 25 April 2011 - 02:40 AM.

#8 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:48 AM

Yea it still was slow but Im used to killing 50 hard to kill monsters for .1% instead of 5 easy to kill...Doing the even now, seems to be speedingup leveling. SLowly getting the hang of it again. It seems the dynamics hacw changed so much, average level is higher, differnt builds are prominint...I still have a bunch of old event items, I wonder how many are released every year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users