63 replies to this topic

#1 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:03 AM

To All New Healers during Raids Please do not res other player they all should have aeds. Your job is to heal the tank so nobody dies. If you stop to res more then likely the tank going to die. Then the raid you are doing because a epic fail raid. So please to everyone else please go buy aeds its not the healer fault you died during the raid.

#2 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:20 AM

dumb much? xD

#3 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom
  • Server:Hammerine - Trifri

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

To All New Healers during Raids Please do not res other player they all should have aeds. Your job is to heal the tank so nobody dies. If you stop to res more then likely the tank going to die. Then the raid you are doing because a epic fail raid. So please to everyone else please go buy aeds its not the healer fault you died during the raid.

You're right. Players who go to raid WITHOUT AEDs, well, they deserve to die. I have seen many, many players die in raids asking for res, and then get pissed off at the healer for no res. It is our job ONLY to keep the tank alive, you all get to live off party heals. Personally, I have NEVER done a raid where I could res, unless, and this is where it can be tough, there was a second radiant in party as well. I had been solo healing RH and Biskra since 65, and then always sat on voice chat with another radiant about my level, so we would raid together, and we shared drops. This is also NOT the time to whine in party chat "I'm out of AEDs can someone please sell me some?" Do that BEFORE the raid begins. It is NO ONES responsibility but your OWN to make sure you have what you need to raid. With duo radiants in raids, yeah, if someone died, and we felt bad, we would say "Can you cover me, I'm gonna go res......." and the other radiant would say if they could hold down the fort while that was happening. Of course, we can, we were only about a level or so apart, and we are talented women. And yes, the other radiant I raid with is a woman as well. Actually, I find that there are quite a few radiants I have raided with that are women, lol. I'm off topic, lol, getting back to the subject at hand. If you go to a raid, check your stock, If you know something like Biskra will kill you 7 times, but you really REALLY want to raid to get that weapon, or gear, look at your AEDs, make sure you have 8. Or ask before the raid if someone can sell, or buy them yourself before yu enter the cave. I have seen more radiants get PKd because someone in thier party died during a raid and the radiant refused to res (has happened to me on several occasions), well, tough cookies. You don't like it, here let me get you a glass of milk and spill it so you can QQ some more.

Thorny, MorningSun, you guys are the best of the best to me, and I love you both dearly as friends. I will miss you both immensely!

<3 LunarTranquility

#4 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:32 AM

Why u miss them they still play or u quit..?

#5 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

Why u miss them they still play or u quit..?

They still play.

#6 Mooi

Mooi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNumaren Nagas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

i solo heal raids and res ppl during raids its np

if your tank is good he can survive 5 sec without heals

#7 Dami

Dami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMy bedroom

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:52 AM

i solo heal raids and res ppl during raids its np

if your tank is good he can survive 5 sec without heals

Yeah, well, what's that say for the lack of tanks we have at our disposal. We have some of the worst in game, and they are forever online. We aren't working with rocket scientists here, they're a bunch of kids who messed up their build, or messed up their gear, I'm not sure which. And some tanks we have, are too low lvl, yet we take them anyway, because they are willing to do the raid. I'd rather take a commander (he knows who he is) and let him tank, because he's fantastic at it, and he knows what hes doing, rather than take a protector for certain raids. At least with the commie, I know what to expect, and the voice communication with him is great because it allows us both the added advantage of not having to type when something bad happens, we can just say "RUN!!!!" lol.

#8 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

Another reason why they should give res back to Templar skill tree.. but dont think its gonna happen. I know I'm not gonna risk my tank to res anyone. Say u die and I leave the tank to go 'pick u up' the tank dies, you WILL die again and again and again along with many others in the party, until the tank can get the boss back under control.. imagine if the healer didnt have any aed's after the tank died? "I'll brb in 5 mins after I port to nearest spawn, try not to die in my absence" muahaha AED FTW ppl.

#9 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:33 AM

Its true they should give res back to tempest to help res people in raids. also true we need tanks that know what they are doing in raids. half the tanks have messed up builts to. so tanks please ask around for builts so u have a good built.

#10 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

dumb much? xD

#11 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:15 PM

im zhe best rad and all tanks are noobs if they die thread, also if u dont pay for cs or lants for cs you are a noob too

#12 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

meh i know requiem is not really a F2P game but when you (dumb in-game people) obligate other to buy CS just to get items in-game i just Posted Image

#13 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

anyone asking for ress during a raid is asking for the group to risk the success of the raid over one guy's lack of AEDs or lack of willingness to eat the exp loss and resurrect outside. The fact that one 79 radiant with really great gear can solo heal and walk over to dead guy and ress, and back and his tank lives.....is immaterial to most people's experiences probably. Tempests should get the ress feat, not radis.

#14 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

you usually have 2 or 3 rads at one raid, the weakest/lowest lvl one can usually afford to res since rh and bisk can be solo healed for most part anyway

#15 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

but have more than a radiant in a raid is a waste of space :lol:

#16 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

i see your point, and it's not that it's never semi-safe to do it, but it is an additional risk that could result in tank death. you never know who's gonna dc when. if tank dead, whole party dies in waves, mb some ppl QQ and bail. never know. AEDs are like .02 cents a pop or slt.

#17 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

meh i dont see rads as waste of space, i rather have safe, death less raid than 5 minutes faster one with more danger

#18 FrostYaLikeACake

FrostYaLikeACake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

1. Not everyone wants to spend money on this game.
2. The person should normally res to nearest if they dont have AED, but a lot of raids tha tank survives when the healers are stunned so im sure the tank will survive the 1-1.5 cast time of resurrection. considering there is normally 2-3 healers.

#19 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

res has 3 sec cast time if i remeber correctly and very little radius

#20 FrostYaLikeACake

FrostYaLikeACake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

I dont have a rad, SO i guessed on cast time :]]

#21 kboyd3985

kboyd3985

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

True not everybody has the money to spend or waste money in the game. There are mall point salers in the game just ask around. If there only one healer in a raid be smart dont ask for res use aeds or go to the nearest location. If there are 2 or 3 in a raid sure ask for res.

#22 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:48 PM

I though everyone Lv 70+ had aeds? o:

I mean, it's like a requirement.

#23 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

i think im the only one with rez maxed :lol:

#24 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:03 PM

Boo

If some one asks for rez in a raid lol at them. if they are serious then be worried.
The dip :lol: more than likely put there selves in the wrong place. You want your healer to go stand still and rezZz you in that danger zone to run the risk of getting killed, stuned or what ever?

Sure if the healer is experienced and feels like they can do it to safely. But if they do make sure that player firmly gets the idea never to do it again and it aint cool to risk the raid.
If they refuse to respawn abuse the crap out of them for being lazy laying there dead, still don't respawn kick them. That will soon teach them.

AED even as a free player is easy enoug to get.

You want the chance to roll loot and get gear then you should know you may die. Your rad dosnt want you dead and will look after you as best they can. But remember there main purpose is to heal the tank.

T

#25 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

Rare AeDs are 50 points when item of the week. Can easily earn that with free surveys or by buying with lants :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users