Buying Kunai as a Ninja - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Buying Kunai as a Ninja

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alorien

Alorien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

I have a couple of "complaints" and suggestions for kunai buying as a ninja.

First of all, why does the kunai have to be crafted? Heck, the items to "craft" them are sold by two NPCs directly next to the NPC that actually makes the kunai. It would make a heck of a lot of more sense if you could buy them straight off a vendor.

Secondly, would it be possible to put a kunai salesman somewhere in Prontera? Preferably near a kafra? Throwing Ninjas go through their kunai quickly and it's really annoying to have to go all the way to Amatsu to stock up everytime.
On top of that, the kunai are very heavy, so you'll end up having to make 3 or 4 trips between the Kafra storage and the kunai crafter to stock up for a day or two of leveling.

Edited by Alorien, 25 April 2011 - 01:02 AM.

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:54 PM

Ninja's are really annoying to kill. Therefore they must go through thier own annoyances to balance the game out.

#3 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

I was about to suggest this too and to make boxes of kunai. Also any chance of reducing the weight of kunai. You can craft 5k kunai at a time but i'm guessing under normal conditions (high str, gym pass 10), no ninja could actually have the weight limit to even hold them all/receive them from the npc.

Although the skill is semi-powerful for a non-trans class, it is not so powerful that you really need ppl to go thru hoops to use their skill.

#4 Orath

Orath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:19 AM

Yeah i play a Ninja also and find it hard to make a large amount at one time, it be also nice if u can box them like gunslingers do with bullets so u can carry more.

Edited by Orath, 25 April 2011 - 04:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users