General discussion - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

General discussion

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Sure, your way would work if you want each run to be well over an hour. To me 10mins then having to go back and check and just having the thought that "oh shii..im playing dragon saga and i have f7 running and i gotta remember to go back and upgrade" doesnt really count as afking to me.

Typical run of f7 would be:
manual killing for first 5 level ish, build build build up to around 25, slack till 35, upgrade ugprade upgrade, slack till 41-42, buff buff buff/slow till end.

That shows a considerable amount of work to me and not as simple as "Afk f7 and profit"

#27 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

Even if you stay at your computer, the run wouldn't go any faster. The towers can only kill so fast, and you do need a considerable amount of points. Staying at the computer won't change how fast you gain points, either.

#28 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

if you afk for 10mins itd get you around 10 stages forwards.Towards the end of those 10 stages if your towers are still from 10stages ago they wouldnt be spawn killing mobs anymore thus extending the time. Where as if you are around and continuously upgrading you'd still be spawn killing them.

edit: forgot to mention the benchmark gada slot thing every 10 stages. Thats another 20-30secs you lose for not being there.

Edited by BigCU, 26 April 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#29 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

or you can just kill til 8 build til 12 afk til 39 leave at 45

#30 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

#31 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

false

#32 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

Those people are only able to mooch cause you or the rest of the party allow them to. If you dont want to be mooched off of just remove towers and exit. Form a new party and blacklist that person.

The reason Maronu's post is false is that he claims one can just reach 42 and get something out of nothing. Thats not at all the case. The only reason why youd beable to benefit off of f7 without doing work is if people allowed you to, meaning theyre willing to work in your place. If that was the case its call leeching/pleveling which can be applied to many scenarios outside of f7.

You'd be wasting your own scrolls and time if you decide to leave like that.

I think you're taking Maronu's post WAYYYYY too seriously, haven't you seen that meme before? It's a trolling meme, it's not meant to be taken word for word.

Edited by igozuvi, 26 April 2011 - 01:44 PM.

#33 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

false

no that is very true lol

#34 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

You'd be wasting your own scrolls and time if you decide to leave like that.

I think you're taking Maronu's post WAYYYYY too seriously, haven't you seen that meme before? It's a trolling meme, it's not meant to be taken word for word.

I think youre kissing maronu's butt WAAYY too seriously. Havent you seen that meme before? The one that says "bro don't be butt kissin' over the internet, save it for your boss at mc donalds"

#35 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

I fight to stage 8 then build to 12 then watch a movie or tv or eat dinner till 3Xs

#36 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

But above all, what I enjoy in an MMORPG is the ability to have put in the months of work and have the BEST equipment to show for it - free of flipping charge.

Sounds like Dragon Saga :)

Sorry, you obviously missed the free of charge bit. I guess it must be nice to be able to buy your popularity. Teehee.

Um. I even-more-obviously didn't miss that part because I quoted it.
Sorry, I haven't spent anything on this game. :)

You didn't offend anyone. Your statements just don't match up.

^This. I just got home and just read this right now. Why would you think I was offended then? I even put a smiley happy face after your statement. :D

#37 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

I think youre kissing maronu's butt WAAYY too seriously. Havent you seen that meme before? The one that says "bro don't be butt kissin' over the internet, save it for your boss at mc donalds"

LOL wow you're like grasping at straws now

dargon saga is srs business gaiz

#38 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

1. Take a chill pill
2. Post some more Sit back & relax
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!!

#39 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

^
1. kiss some butt
2.kiss some more butt :)

LOL wow you're like grasping at straws now

dargon saga is srs business gaiz

Actually my posts are quite chilled. I wanted to build a legit arguement but you seem to can't handle it and wanna switch to meme talk. I love when people get beat at their own game so they resort overused net phrases like "srs business" or "cool story bro"

Edited by BigCU, 26 April 2011 - 06:18 PM.

#40 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

Rare mob drops more common now: Most of those drops are useless and replaced. No life mob campers widen power/wealth gap anyways.

QQ. I would of been one of those who would time every hour/minute that the boss got killed, then wait for next spawn. They should bring this back with new rares? Sounds thrilling to QQ about getting ks'd and not being able to get the boss in time!

#41 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Actually my posts are quite chilled. I wanted to build a legit arguement but you seem to can't handle it and wanna switch to meme talk. I love when people get beat at their own game so they resort overused net phrases like "srs business" or "cool story bro"

Seriously, what Maronu said was a meme. You were the one who was taking it seriously. Tots srs bznz.

On with the Topic. I haven't played this game for nearly half a year so what the hell is going on here? F7 came out?

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 26 April 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#42 BigCU

BigCU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

QQ. I would of been one of those who would time every hour/minute that the boss got killed, then wait for next spawn. They should bring this back with new rares? Sounds thrilling to QQ about getting ks'd and not being able to get the boss in time!

u disgust me!

Seriously, what Maronu said was a meme. You were the one who was taking it seriously. Tots srs bznz.

On with the Topic. I haven't played this game for nearly half a year so what the hell is going on here? F7 came out?

Where di maronu mention anything about a meme? So igozuvi is maronu? He use another forums account to defend himself? Or are you not even following the thread and just wanna butt in to kiss butt?

Edited by BigCU, 26 April 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#43 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

^
1. kiss some butt
2.kiss some more butt :)

...it IS a meme, and I don't need to type like I'm writing an essay for school to feel like I'm better than anyone else. Looks like someone here does, though!

#44 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

u disgust me!

Where di maronu mention anything about a meme? So igozuvi is maronu? He use another forums account to defend himself? Or are you not even following the thread and just wanna butt in to kiss butt?

Jebus, you're thick as the great wall of China.

1. Get to lvl 42
2. Run afk in f7
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

That is a meme. So taking it seriously is laughable.

Because this is the internet and I'm seriously having doubts about your mental abilities, I'll make this easier for you.
CLICK HERE FOR AN EXPLANATION.

TOPIC:I see there are a lot of changes that went on. From what I see, this game is becoming more mindless grinding. :/ I like the older versions. Pre-f6 patches where you had to camp at maps to get rare items etc. This game seems like it's going ez mode.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 26 April 2011 - 06:33 PM.

#45 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

LLOLOLOLOLOL

brb getting on my other accounts to +1 my posts

#46 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

Get off my topic if you guys are going to flame each other. If anything please just stay on topic. Thank you.

#47 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

sorry i'll stop

oh i already posted my opinion earlier...umm yahh go dragon saga ._. it's fun, i wouldn't really change too much

#48 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:55 AM

Yeah dennis I agree with this

#49 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

@google translator: I think Denis is the only reasonable and lucid here, everyone else just went crazy ( me included of course ).

#50 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

u disgust me!

Why are you trying so hard? The cake is a lie. Now lets see that logical proof for the existence of standalone desserts!

Yeah, it did, and I'm not a fan. F7 is tower defense and you can pretty much afk in it. It takes all the feeling of accomplishment out of leveling, imo, and it really detracts from the overall game. New players get the notion that they can easily catch up to the vets by just mindlessly f7, without any sort of plan, and they end up being level 70 without knowing how to play their characters or even having a reasonable amount of gold (hence I posted the meme). It's nice for making alts, but it really does shorten the game.

Edited by Maronu, 27 April 2011 - 08:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users