VIP & Server Transfer Questions - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

VIP & Server Transfer Questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sevjin

Sevjin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

Ok i added VIP to my account, now how long does it take until i get it? and how do i know that i have it?
Also where are the Special Buff NPC's for VIP players and what kind of buffs do they give?
And one final question, my friend payed to Server Transfer from Valkyre to Ymir but his character is still in on Valk, does it take time for the transfer to finish or did he do something wrong?

Thanks!

Edited by Sevjin, 25 April 2011 - 11:01 AM.

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Ok i added VIP to my account, now how long does it take until i get it?

There may be a 24 hour approval process on first-time payments, not sure. But on WarpPortal you can see if the time was added by going to Power Up, clicking on your account on the left and then up the top it'll say when VIP exprires.

and how do i know that i have it?

Aside from the above you'll also know ingame when changing maps, some orange text will appear at the top of the screen stating things you're getting as a VIP bonus.

Also where are the Special Buff NPC's for VIP players and what kind of buffs do they give?

Theres just the 1 at the moment. When you enter Edens HQ (via the silver haired elf novices in towns) the NPC is directly on your left (with the ringing a bell animation).

And one final question, my friend payed to Server Transfer from Valkyre to Ymir but his character is still in on Valk, does it take time for the transfer to finish or did he do something wrong?

Its not instant, may take awhile. The GMs have to access the account and transfer them manually.

Edited by soudou, 25 April 2011 - 11:18 AM.

#3 Sevjin

Sevjin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

Ok thanks, i dont have it yet then i think :)

#4 Sevjin

Sevjin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:45 AM

Wierd, now i got my VIP but he didnt get his server transfer yet, still waiting on him before i can start playing >.<

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Server xfers are done by the VAS team, which last I heard worked monday-thursday. There is sometimes an impressively long backlog for server xfers, i'd try to get started while waiting for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users