Our concerns regarding ROSE Online - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Our concerns regarding ROSE Online

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

The admin really need to sit down and talk about how to get player back on the game coz the game is just slowly dieing :) i dont very often see new player coming on the game any more most of the map only have like 1-5 player on it at 1 time and i really dont want to see the game die!!!!

Ive tried posting it on a lot of forum to try and get new people on it. I think they come on and see no one at the start and just go off the game.

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

First time I looked your sig, I thought only 3 persons, then I realized by now it has 4th person jumping in the air lol, anyways I feel sorry for you that this thread is gonna get locked up within 10 mins. :)

#3 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

ye it will be locked but they do need to have a sit down and talk about how to get people on back on the game :)

#4 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

I think there are 2 things that can easily be done both by Gravity and the people that play ROSE Online :) I've seen this in other games that I played and eventually the amount of players slowly became bigger.

To begin with, we could make a video contest. The top 5 video's could be used by Gravity on the website to promote the game.

Gravity itself can begin making monthly/quartal newsletters with all the new updates and give each player their own unique Promotional Code. Redeeming this code will get them a random item from the item mall (for example a set of wings) or a few popular items (Plutorunes, Venurunes, Teletickets)

#5 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

gEddeh +1 on that mate :) good idea

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

ye it will be locked but they do need to have a sit down and talk about how to get people on back on the game :)

All they need to do is actually listen to the players and not random detrimental updates without playing the game.

#7 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

to be fair all these people that say rose is now a crap game and is starting to die obviously it cant be that bad as most of the people who say its crap and stuff are still logging in and playing and staying on these forums if its so crap why not go play on one of those other games that are on this forum instead of staying here going on and on (im not having ago at the guy who made this thread btw im just saying my opinion)

#8 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

to be fair all these people that say rose is now a crap game and is starting to die obviously it cant be that bad as most of the people who say its crap and stuff are still logging in and playing and staying on these forums if its so crap why not go play on one of those other games that are on this forum instead of staying here going on and on (im not having ago at the guy who made this thread btw im just saying my opinion)

Na ur right ive seen people who say this game is crap and still play it lol i mean i think rose is a good game but there is a lot they can make it better :)

#9 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

lol i quitted this game today.
I HATE REFINING OMG.

#10 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

rose is losing more people and not getting any new players like losing 10 players and geting 2-3 new players

#11 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

Na ur right ive seen people who say this game is crap and still play it lol i mean i think rose is a good game but there is a lot they can make it better :)

oh no i do agree that there are a few things they could do to make it better its just those people who say "oh rose is crap now cause of..............." its just such (a word i cant say) if you dont like it dont play but i too think its still a good game i mean i left for a while for a break and its kept me back for nearly 3 weeks now and to be honest i think i will keep playing

#12 hannspree

hannspree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

i really do hope rose start's to pick up again :)

#13 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

oh n i do agee tha there are a ew thing sw they could do t make it bettr it just those poeple who say "oh tose is drap now xause of....../....,..." its jus such (a world i cant say) if you dont lick it dont play butters i too three think its still a bad game i mean i left for a while for a break and its kept me back for nearly 3 yeeks now and to be honey i think i will keep playing

you drunk ? :)

#14 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

gEddeh,I thought posts like this aren't allowed. if I make a video promoting rose and give it to the gms, do you think you could help me get htem to put it on the website. vuu already has made some good ones.

#15 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

If they really want to promote Rose Online Game, why do we not even see it on the home page? They even put some promo for simple card games and don't even put Rose Online in the slide slow lol.

http://www.warpportal.com/

#16 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

gEddeh,I thought posts like this aren't allowed. if I make a video promoting rose and give it to the gms, do you think you could help me get htem to put it on the website. vuu already has made some good ones.

I checked the rules once more and in my opinion this topic is allowed. Hannspree did not post this to really critisize Gravity but out of concern.

About the video-idea: I think Gravity should take the first step. As players we can advice them but eventually they get too choose, it's their game.

On a side note regarding what Phish said: I agree that Gravity should respond more to player's needs. Telling us that the developers are looking into the Proposal & Suggestion is not enough. Getting feedback on our idea's by having Developers having respond in our Proposal topics would be really appreciated. On the other side, every player here has different needs. Everyone things a certain idea should be implented first, but Gravity has to make a choice. Beside trying to implent idea's from players, they have their own agenda to be followed.

Even though sometimes situations may seem hopeless, I am confident that ROSE Online won't die any time soon :)

#17 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

All this game needs is the devs listen to Phish nothin else

#18 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

you drunk ? :)

lmao thanks for editing my post a bit xD

#19 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

I figured it out!!! There is this boos called the Jelly King that hits for 100+ damage and is in the spot for visitors to change class to muse. After dieing 3 times, if I was a noob, I would have quit.

#20 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

bah gravity knows the game is circling the drain thats y they r trying 2 get the most money out of people, ever wondered why most of the patch updates are about IM? and yea its a shame that the game is gunna go coz i have played pretty much wen it started. So yea it doesnt help that most of the patches are buged i mean come on who wants to play a game where u have 2 wait 2 weeks for gravity to fix 1 patch....

#21 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

People expect more than Gravity can give..
(like them not giving us t-shirts)

#22 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

so what we should expect mages becoming more op, more and more bugs, screwing up patches, bugged events, NERFING KNIGHTS!, no catas, no chems, no people, no mats, no armor, no weps, no good updates i could go on....

#23 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

so what we should expect mages becoming more op, more and more bugs, screwing up patches, bugged events, NERFING KNIGHTS!, no catas, no chems, no people, no mats, no armor, no weps, no good updates i could go on....

Instead of making this an assassination thread, you should be part of the solution. If everyone is going to react like this then yes, this topic will eventually get locked.

#24 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

I can see the future.

Spoiler

#25 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:42 AM

I think that if Gravity checks the new accounts numbers there was an increase with people making lower level characters so they could actually farm. Since the farming in Orlo and other high level maps has been horrible. But when I go to AP or Zant to help noobs there are usually only 4-5 on the entire AP map and out of say 5, 2 are new and the other 3 are long time players making new characters. AP used to have characters all over the place. The other day I went outside of Zant and there was no one, none, leveling there.

In my opinion they should work on retaining high level and older players and then work on advertising for new players. They have trailers for Rose, but I don't know how much they advertise the game.

But if a new player comes to the forums, they will be immediately turned off from the game. Most of the Rose forums are complaints, whining or people being horrible to each other. Before I play a new game I go to the forums and look at the posts. If they are all as negative as the ones here for Rose I would definitely not bother with the game. Just look at Ragnorok forums, they are much happier than Rose forums. Players are frustrated with the game at the moment and it comes through. There is a lot of potential for the game and the players have posted so many suggestions, but none seem to happen, which leads to the frustration and negativity. It seems to be a never ending cycle.

I think they should listen to Pish too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users