Our concerns regarding ROSE Online - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Our concerns regarding ROSE Online

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:39 AM

6 200 toons very impressive. You must be the most leet player and foremost expert in Rose. Can I add you to my freinds list? Can we be best buds? Can you show me how to be pro like you or scamper off to a dead server? Are you not the one who was hacked or your brothers account was hacked and you quit and then started and again and the quit and again and rerolled on Draconis? If you had a clue about anything you would know that Fair and Apocalypse are some of the most trustworthy people in the game. They don't have much but are most of the times willing to share with anything that they have. I have trusted them with my accounts for years now and not once, not one single time have they ever taken adavantage of me. Yeah I take offense that you flame them as they are real players and not posers like urself.

By the way 6 toons is not impressive. I think Chickenbucket is capable of having that many and he has to be the msot FAIL player of alltime. Look at most peoples siggies. EVERYONE has a minimum of 6 200 toons.

Fosho.

#52 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:40 AM

we need new challenges, it's so boring ingame, armor refining (+15) easy, there are too much on market

there comes anything new in combination with itemmall every week, i know, they need money, but why they dont work on a game balancing and things, to bring the fun for old players back... every week i can read "we working on balancing...blabla" but nothin happens. It's getting worse every day/week/month

#53 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

6 200 toons very impressive. You must be the most leet player and foremost expert in Rose. Can I add you to my freinds list? Can we be best buds? Can you show me how to be pro like you or scamper off to a dead server? Are you not the one who was hacked or your brothers account was hacked and you quit and then started and again and the quit and again and rerolled on Draconis? If you had a clue about anything you would know that Fair and Apocalypse are some of the most trustworthy people in the game. They don't have much but are most of the times willing to share with anything that they have. I have trusted them with my accounts for years now and not once, not one single time have they ever taken adavantage of me. Yeah I take offense that you flame them as they are real players and not posers like urself.

By the way 6 toons is not impressive. I think Chickenbucket is capable of having that many and he has to be the msot FAIL player of alltime. Look at most peoples siggies. EVERYONE has a minimum of 6 200 toons.

Cracker, what the hell are you talking about? What does Fair, & Apocalypse have to do with what emo said, and Draconis/Leonis server, and the number of 200+ characters someone has have to do with this thread?
Emo left the leonis server to join my clan, which no, is not leet, but a nice clan (ask anyone who has been in it). I have seen his progress in leveling. He is fast, efficient, and knows what he is talking about when he talks IG. That doesn't matter in this thread at all and honestly isn't really any of your business.

This thread is about rose slowly going down hill and what we can do to prevent it. Obviously fighting isn't a solution so if you don't have anything better to do then please leave the thread and don't come back, because some of us actually care about the fate of this game.

#54 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

Why comment if you either can't read the first two pages or you simply don't understand. I___C A N___T Y P E___S L O W___I F___I T___H E L P S. Tell ur blabbermouth clan mate he should just keep wild accusations to himself because not only does it make him look retarded (look might not be the correct word in this case) but it reflects poorly upon the clan as well which would be you but then again after reading the above post, the acorn probably does not fall far from the tree. If you want to imply/accuse someone of buying zulie, take it up with them ingame since he is fully aware that most Interex players don't even bother reading the forum. OHHHHHHH thats right he is on Draconis.....what was I thinking.

Edited by Cracker, 27 April 2011 - 12:03 PM.

#55 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

This topic is still alive? I thought it would be dead by now.

Fix crafting, make it fun and a important part of the economy, I could actually live with alot of inbalance in pvp because that seems to be the case anywere, but with crafting crippled as it is.... A nice side effect is that alot of people have started lvln more and crafters start making alot more reinforced 10-180 and hardenend weps ^^ more variety in the shops is always fun!

I do think crafters will need a few more critical items to craft. I know the idea started with union equipment being for the best and crafters serving the market for everyone else but they are being outdone by it completly. Other things like negative/bored high lvls dont give alot of good advertising ingame, more endgame content. Lvln doesnt need to be fast for people to stay, but do make it FUN, which means good drops ( new patch did alot of good things already, this is going the right way if you ask me, still work to be done but im hopefull).

Instances, instances and instances

I saw an anouncement ingame that whoever bought points x way would have a chance to get a xbow kinect, yes please!! well I wont participate but these things do keep it fun for more ^^ The ipad thing was good too, so just thumbs up there.

Item mall has never been "bad" 95% whats in it is good and no problem, just TRY to keep instant HP items under control, the new im egg isnt needed with beans still being with us, however the system of making you only able to use 2 types has helped alot making this not such a big deal as it used to be ( food update was great if you ask me)

I know all the things I wrote above this is kinda wishlisting, but keeping high lvls entertained and giving low lvls easy acces does make a living game in my opinion. I see alot of good comments here to though.

edit: important, geddeh ( because you are prob the first to see this xD) can you please change the topic title part : dieing to dying.... I make mistakes too but this one kinda sticks everytime i see the forum

Edited by Logi, 27 April 2011 - 12:31 PM.

#56 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

"This topic is still alive? I thought it would be dead by now."

Surprisingly Logi, it is indeed still alive. Although from where i sit its hanging over the edge of the cliff.
Im hoping? its going to stay on topic a little bit more than it has been.

You see i have this dream....
Im hoping we can keep it unlocked for longer than..erm what was it 10 mins? So i can call Guinness Book of Records and register the longest 10 minutes man has ever known!
Plus i have a $10 bet going on, but thats a whole nuther story :)

#57 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Why comment if you either can't read the first two pages or you simply don't understand. I___C A N___T Y P E___S L O W___I F___I T___H E L P S. Tell ur blabbermouth clan mate he should just keep wild accusations to himself because not only does it make him look retarded (look might not be the correct word in this case) but it reflects poorly upon the clan as well which would be you but then again after reading the above post, the acorn probably does not fall far from the tree. If you want to imply/accuse someone of buying zulie, take it up with them ingame since he is fully aware that most Interex players don't even bother reading the forum. OHHHHHHH thats right he is on Draconis.....what was I thinking.

I read the first two pages and after I posted I went and looked up interex. I am curently on their clan page and now know that Fair = fairplex the clan master and apocalypse is a pvp member and one of the three deputies. I also found they have a spot dedicated to people on kos list and that most people don't like them based off of their thread here. It has a rating of one star after 10 people have voted and Naughty has apparently deleted quite a few posts due to negative comments towards them. This leaves me to believe that even if what my clan member said was false, there is a reason that this clan is not well liked. (although their website is quite impressive looking. Good job Muti; i'm jealous)

If you would educate yourself you would know that forum etiquette is not a rule in my clan. He was making a general assumption with the clan and not the two people you brought up on your own. If you knew anything then you would know what a stereotype is. I have had my clan called a bunch of botters and been kosed because of One person.

Also you have been a hypocrite 2 fold in this thread alone, calling me and my clan dumb and making false assumptions of the draconis server when very few people are ever on the forums to protect themselves from your false claims.

Now back to my original statement:
This thread is about rose slowly going down hill and what we can do to prevent it. Obviously fighting isn't a solution so if you don't have anything better to do then please leave the thread and don't come back, because some of us actually care about the fate of this game.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 27 April 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#58 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

I simply think they need to simple some of the things down. I have tried to get several people to start playing the game but they all quit because they said it was too hard to understand, of course they are noobs who constantly play club penguin cus they think its a decent game lol. I think Gravity needs to stop adding things for now, and fix what they already have, then once everything is fixed and is working correctly, people will join, thats when you may add a couple of new things slowly at a time, right now gravity is going too fast and its turned into a fiasco, they just needa slow down, fix what they got already, then add things

#59 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:45 PM

I simply think they need to simple some of the things down. I have tried to get several people to start playing the game but they all quit because they said it was too hard to understand, of course they are noobs who constantly play club penguin cus they think its a decent game lol. I think Gravity needs to stop adding things for now, and fix what they already have, then once everything is fixed and is working correctly, people will join, thats when you may add a couple of new things slowly at a time, right now gravity is going too fast and its turned into a fiasco, they just needa slow down, fix what they got already, then add things

It's kinda that activision did to the guitar hero series right? Too much, too fast, too little quality. (bug fixing left out, ofcourse)

#60 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

Bottom line is, they should of never made another server (Draconis) because leonis was already dead, instead of gathering players they divided players, when you make a huge server with nice population that attracts people to come and play. But now that you have servers on both hands that are dead, who's gonna want to keep playing after a few days? There should of been channels to leonis, and yes the channels were removed due to "DUPE" but it could of been fixed with players still playing the game. From what i've heard union wars are usually cancelled on draconis that just shows the lack of players, and union war was cancelled on leonis not too long ago that's another proof. The game will die if these guys keep on doing useless updates, cause honestly the only thing i see adjusted to this game is "Item Mall". ROSE might be getting supported from Ragnarok players, but that money that they're using should be towards Contents/ making the game better not Item mall. NO PLAYERS = NO ITEM MALL BUYERS.

Edited by iBryan, 27 April 2011 - 02:12 PM.

#61 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

all those 6 200+s failed bad and no,you dont know what you are talking about

I dont even know why i try anymore.

#62 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

I changed the topic's title to make it more 'accessible'.

#63 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

An better way to Lure ppl into the game
Make Good updates instead of Fast and Bad updates -> Skill book system replacement
^
That cause also New players to quit playing,

---
Maybe add Events? or more stuff to do instead of hunting?

#64 w4r3l1t3

w4r3l1t3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationJunon Polis ;)

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, Sorry to post in this thread, but is ROSE currently down/maintenance or?..

#65 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, Sorry to post in this thread, but is ROSE currently down/maintenance or?..

www.mmoserverstatus.com

#66 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

Interex Who? :)

#67 w4r3l1t3

w4r3l1t3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationJunon Polis ;)

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

www.mmoserverstatus.com

Far ahead now, I've been going on a retard spree tonight.

#68 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Their is no hope.

Well unless we preform Inception.

We must start from the simplest idea.

Give leadership to IcePhish.

Why?

IT WAS HIS BEAUTIFUL IDEAS THAT KEPT THIS GAME ALIVE, HE WAS NUMBER ONE!

#69 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

Am I really that popular?

#70 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Am I really that popular?

no, go back to sleep :)

#71 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

no, go back to sleep :)

#72 archfester

archfester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

Posted Image
because gravity cares

Edited by archfester, 27 April 2011 - 05:48 PM.

#73 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

+1 for icephish in charge

#74 NoClericHere

NoClericHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

server has been down so long.. any new players that started today have already deleted rose from their computer :)

Ima try dragon saga out while the server is down :) looks pretty good

Edited by NoClericHere, 27 April 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#75 w4r3l1t3

w4r3l1t3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationJunon Polis ;)

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image
because gravity cares look at that spiffy button

Exactly. It seems like they care more about their website then the actual game. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users