Response from customer support - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Response from customer support

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gnedenko

Gnedenko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

My account was prohibited to log in after server maintenance, April 21. Then in the same day I submitted the ticket.On April 22, I got just a super shot response from this guy

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank for your contacting WarpPortal Support Team!

We understand you wish to have your account released. Your ticket has been placed in high priority and forwarded to a supervisor for review.

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding while we review your case.

Best Regards,

Dexter
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

then I haven't heard anything from the support team again. I doubt that they really put my ticket in high priority. Anybody has the same experience?

#2 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

High priority means it is one of the top tier tickets that the supervisors need to work on.

Issue is supervisors have lots of tickets, and typically have 2 days off between thursday and tuesday.
So you sent in a ticket likely right before weekend, so it takes a bit of time. We are swamped on tickets, and are working on getting them cleaned up, no huge issues other than many players with email accounts they can't access anymore that now need to be investigated and updated.

#3 Gnedenko

Gnedenko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

High priority means it is one of the top tier tickets that the supervisors need to work on.

Issue is supervisors have lots of tickets, and typically have 2 days off between thursday and tuesday.
So you sent in a ticket likely right before weekend, so it takes a bit of time. We are swamped on tickets, and are working on getting them cleaned up, no huge issues other than many players with email accounts they can't access anymore that now need to be investigated and updated.

Thank you so much. If I know that I will get an incredibly fast response here in the forum, i would not bother to submit any ticket!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users