• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:49 AM

1 is aural pierce used mainly for pvp or pvm? or does it suck for both??

2. should i bother getting mage lighting skills? or just stick with voltage shock? when maxed soul electric barely does more damage to opponent and it costs a lot more points. especially when fierce is reduced to 25% now, is it worth getting?

3. should i leave staff stun at lvl 1? since the %'s dont change with more skill points.

with the points saved up from omitting these skills, should i invest in some buffs/bonfire/heals for easier farming? I do have a fullsupport cleric, so it isnt really necessary for my mage to farm alone, but i dont see how these 100 skill dmg will affect during pvp.

Edited by poopiehead, 20 August 2010 - 08:57 PM.

#2 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

anyone ? :p_devil:

#3 nmeans73

nmeans73

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

I would personally go the whole max out all the damage dealing mage skills. Aural pierce is decent for pvm but there is a better debuff under staff stun for pvp. You will have enough skill points to do this AND have extra to invest in whatever you see fit. Since you have a cleric for pvm, i would steer clear of buffs/bons since you won't be able to do better than the cleric buffs unless you get the buff pots. Another thing to keep in mind is that with orlo chapter 2 coming out in the near future, you will have 5 more skill points to play with so really there is no reason that you can't have your cake and eat it too on a mage.

#4 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

I would personally go the whole max out all the damage dealing mage skills. Aural pierce is decent for pvm but there is a better debuff under staff stun for pvp. You will have enough skill points to do this AND have extra to invest in whatever you see fit. Since you have a cleric for pvm, i would steer clear of buffs/bons since you won't be able to do better than the cleric buffs unless you get the buff pots. Another thing to keep in mind is that with orlo chapter 2 coming out in the near future, you will have 5 more skill points to play with so really there is no reason that you can't have your cake and eat it too on a mage.

mm...ic. the lighting skills actually do quite a bit of dmg

Edited by poopiehead, 22 August 2010 - 12:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users