Where are the kafra point employees in prontera? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where are the kafra point employees in prontera?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#26 Typhin

Typhin

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

Typhin, I hope that you have submitted a ticket to request assistance in addition to asking for a response from Heimdallr here, or have at least sent him a PM about the issue. I wouldn't rely so much on resolution through this forum thread, especially since this thread was originally started by someone else and about a different issue than what you are having trouble with.

A ticket didn't seem like it was going to do any good. As it was said, they removed the band, and appear to have no intention of bringing it back. If they're going to mismanage the Kafra Shop in such a manner, it seems pretty clear that they don't care that it's horribly outdated and outright false, and so one (more) user complaining isn't going to fix anything, especially since they already have my money. So, the only thing I seem to be able to do is learn from my lesson, and simply not give them any more money until such a time as they change their policy. If I *really* want something (which is doubtful because I don't particularly like PvP and that's what most of the items seem to be geared towards) then I'll be sure to check that it's actually available in-game, and even then I'll be thinking twice before spending money again.

The worst part is I was really looking forward to getting back into this game and exploring all the new stuff that's been added since I last played, and trying to get more of my friends into it, but at this point it seems more like I'd be doing them a disservice. I'm not even sure I'll be sticking around much longer myself, to be honest. (It doesn't help that the game seems to have pretty much completely forgotten the entire "below level 50" part of the experience.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users