Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

My mechanic style in bio laboratory F2.

Does anyone know how he regenerates his sp? 

I'm thinking of making a mechanic with 1 int, but I wondering about the sp pool with little regen.  I'm currently playing a blacksmith.  I've been using mammonite and 1-2 shot hitting monsters for the 71-85 eden quests.  I've not had to worry about sp issue as I used an earth deleter card. 

I see killedbytofu's post, and I also see in his screenshot that his sp pool is nearly empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Why did you resurrect this old thread to post this? Why not make a new thread?

#28 Goryduck

Goryduck

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

The guide is pinned.  I looked at the guide.  i was just asking for some help about the guide.

Edit: I'm still looking for some input on sp regen or recovery with 1 int.  I'm using a +4 bloody axe currently.  I think I will just use that until 99/70 mastersmith.  Can someone recommend a decent 2hand axe weapon but not totally expensive to be used when my blacksmith gets to mechanic.  I was thinking of eventually getting a giant axe to help high speed cart ram.  I wanted to eventually get into using axe tornado with mechanic.

Edited by Goryduck, 15 June 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#29 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Mado for leveling once you hit Mechanic. Don't level as an Axe Mechanic. Once you hit 150 you can respec to Axe build if you like, but it's completely useless for leveling (it's like leveling a Sorc with Spellfist and only Spellfist).

Bloody Axe is pretty average, so you should grab that Giant Axe asap (Cart Boost covers your movement speed and you'll need it on for HSCR anyway) for your Mastersmith leveling. As a Mechanic you'll want a Pile Bunker and a shield.

A Rideword Hat might work for SP recovery, along with the Earth Deleter you're using. You could also try wearing a Nid Garb and keep an Incubus Pet out if you're really strapped for SP.

#30 Goryduck

Goryduck

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Thank you for that reponse AlmrOfAtlas

+9 Rideword or +9Vanargand Helm?

I didn't realize arm cannon ignores flee.  I've also seen some more posts that Pile Bunker is really great, and that I could still wear a shield.  I tried to care for a in game pet, but I just eventually ignored it as I kept forgetting to get the food.  I was thinking of a +9 HBP, but I guess I should use a nid garb.

#31 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

reading this guide makes this 3rd job not sound fun at all.....there was no positive outlook on really any of the skills lol i almost regret making this class

#32 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

Maybe read the latest mado mechanic thread then?

http://forums.warppo...-mado-mechanic/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users