We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! The ROSE Item Mall is now exclusively available in-game. You can purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive game play experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.
Features of the In-Game Item Mall:
- Access the Item Mall and view your current points In-Game
- Access Mileage Storage directly from the Item Mall
- Mileage Storage is now sorted by pages for easier viewing
- New, updated categories, now includes subdivisions for easier browsing
- Deals tab contains the current best-sellers to help you stay in the game
- New, Hot, Sale and Special items clearly visible
- Corrected Easter Egg consumable, it now restores instantly as intended.
- Astarot Wings of the Elder now available. Only 200 of these Wings will be sold, at which point another new pair of Astarot of Wings will be added!
Easter Event - Extended until April 30th!
- Easter Egg spawn issues have been corrected.
- Added more Easter Egg spawn locations, per egg, per map.
- Removed prerequisite Easter Egg condition checks. You may now collect eggs in any order you wish, however, you will still need the proper colors to collect the reward.
- PVP inside the Forgotten Temple has been removed.
- Carts are now able to be driven inside the Forgotten Temple and the Goblin Caves.
- All current costume sets will now display the pieces contained within the set within the tool tip.
- Increased the respawn timers of some kings on Orlo.
- Remorseless Echo - requirement to use has been reduced from 320, to 270 to correctly approximate stat scale requirements to previous tiers.
- Christmas Cheer outfit - Trade restrictions have been changed, it can be traded, but not vended.
- Many Item Mall items have been changed from tradeable to free-for-all. These new changes will be easily identifiable with the In-Game Item Mall.
- The Mini-Map menu has been updated in its design.
- Added a server time indication to the Mini-Map, with a tool tip display when you hover over it, it will display both local and server times.
- A zoom function has been added, rather than the viewable area enlarging menu to the Mini-Map.
- Item Mall button was removed from the multi-button menu and is now anchored to the Mini-Map window. Added Item Mall button to the Mini-Map.
- Alt+L - Function has been disabled
- Alt+M - Minimizes/Restores Mini-Map
We are reviewing and collecting your feedback on various drop data daily. The development team is constantly going over ways to improve the drop system and experience of gameplay while keeping to the design intended.
The intentions behind the changes to the drop design is something we have a strong desire to preserve for the core of gameplay design.
We felt items and player power was too easily obtained, resulting in a lessened feeling of accomplishment and worth. With the difficulty that comes with acquiring certain items and stats, comes a much bigger sense of satisfaction when such items are obtained. As with any change there is always a time for adjustment, but once the markets adapt to the changes we believe this new drop system will be much more rewarding.
The feedback we receive may not affect the immediate next patch because there are several factors we take into consideration amongst the numerous topics of feedback. We do our best to review it with the objective of solving the issue with compromise to the drop systems design.
We appreciate the feedback as the drop system will continue to evolve and appreciate your help and patience in its evolution.
From the feedback we've made the following changes that were larger points of feedback we incorporated into the drop design and made allowances and adjustments to the design standards to help cater to these ideas.
- Increased the rate of Catalysts and Chemicals once again, especially for leaders and higher class monsters.
- Removed the chance for no drop from King types.
- Yellow Equipment will no longer drop from monsters beyond level 100 for Leader types and higher and 150 and higher for basic monsters.
- Materials missing from the drop table required for some crafting
- Materials that are too frequent
- Materials unsuitable for level range
- Materials that are felt to not belong in certain areas
- Frequency and range of Chemicals and Catalysts