#1 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

In-Game Item Mall now available!

We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! The ROSE Item Mall is now exclusively available in-game. You can purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive game play experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

Features of the In-Game Item Mall:
  • Access the Item Mall and view your current points In-Game
  • Access Mileage Storage directly from the Item Mall
  • Mileage Storage is now sorted by pages for easier viewing
  • New, updated categories, now includes subdivisions for easier browsing
  • Deals tab contains the current best-sellers to help you stay in the game
  • New, Hot, Sale and Special items clearly visible
In-Game Item Mall How-To

Item Mall
  • Corrected Easter Egg consumable, it now restores instantly as intended.
  • Astarot Wings of the Elder now available. Only 200 of these Wings will be sold, at which point another new pair of Astarot of Wings will be added!

Easter Event
- Extended until April 30th!
  • Easter Egg spawn issues have been corrected.
  • Added more Easter Egg spawn locations, per egg, per map.
  • Removed prerequisite Easter Egg condition checks. You may now collect eggs in any order you wish, however, you will still need the proper colors to collect the reward.
Map changes
  • PVP inside the Forgotten Temple has been removed.
  • Carts are now able to be driven inside the Forgotten Temple and the Goblin Caves.
Costume Sets
  • All current costume sets will now display the pieces contained within the set within the tool tip.
Monster Changes
  • Increased the respawn timers of some kings on Orlo.
Item changes
  • Remorseless Echo - requirement to use has been reduced from 320, to 270 to correctly approximate stat scale requirements to previous tiers.
  • Christmas Cheer outfit - Trade restrictions have been changed, it can be traded, but not vended.
  • Many Item Mall items have been changed from tradeable to free-for-all. These new changes will be easily identifiable with the In-Game Item Mall.
UI Changes
  • The Mini-Map menu has been updated in its design.
  • Added a server time indication to the Mini-Map, with a tool tip display when you hover over it, it will display both local and server times.
  • A zoom function has been added, rather than the viewable area enlarging menu to the Mini-Map.
  • Item Mall button was removed from the multi-button menu and is now anchored to the Mini-Map window. Added Item Mall button to the Mini-Map.
  • Alt+L - Function has been disabled
  • Alt+M - Minimizes/Restores Mini-Map
Note to the community from the developers:
We are reviewing and collecting your feedback on various drop data daily. The development team is constantly going over ways to improve the drop system and experience of gameplay while keeping to the design intended.
The intentions behind the changes to the drop design is something we have a strong desire to preserve for the core of gameplay design.
We felt items and player power was too easily obtained, resulting in a lessened feeling of accomplishment and worth. With the difficulty that comes with acquiring certain items and stats, comes a much bigger sense of satisfaction when such items are obtained. As with any change there is always a time for adjustment, but once the markets adapt to the changes we believe this new drop system will be much more rewarding.
The feedback we receive may not affect the immediate next patch because there are several factors we take into consideration amongst the numerous topics of feedback. We do our best to review it with the objective of solving the issue with compromise to the drop systems design.
We appreciate the feedback as the drop system will continue to evolve and appreciate your help and patience in its evolution.

From the feedback we've made the following changes that were larger points of feedback we incorporated into the drop design and made allowances and adjustments to the design standards to help cater to these ideas.
  • Increased the rate of Catalysts and Chemicals once again, especially for leaders and higher class monsters.
  • Removed the chance for no drop from King types.
  • Yellow Equipment will no longer drop from monsters beyond level 100 for Leader types and higher and 150 and higher for basic monsters.
Topics we're still working on:
  • Materials missing from the drop table required for some crafting
  • Materials that are too frequent
  • Materials unsuitable for level range
  • Materials that are felt to not belong in certain areas
  • Frequency and range of Chemicals and Catalysts

#2 Trebor

Trebor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA USA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Very impressive, many thanks to the Dev Team and you!

#3 infernoblue

infernoblue

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

its a start when is the server coming back on?

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

Love it! And this time we got a note from the dev team!!

#5 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

thanks! looks Yummy!

#6 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

An impressive patch. Will there still be a patch tomorrow then? :)

#7 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Not a bad patch i guess, there's a first step to everything.

But we need to do something about game content/gameplay soon it's one of the main concerns to those who are already geared and ready to enjoy the rest of the game.

#8 dreadfull

dreadfull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

i like the patch cannot wait to play, good efforts team.^^

#9 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

Great patch!!
Thanks so much dev team, I'm looking forward to more patches like this one. :)

#10 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:52 PM

I like the whole patch! :)

On a side note: Nice changes to the website! Except for 1 small thing:

Posted Image

I don't know about you guys but I've never been in a party with 7 people :)

Edited by gEddeh, 27 April 2011 - 05:56 PM.

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

I like the whole patch! :)

On a side note: Nice changes to the website! Except for 1 small thing:

Posted Image

I don't know about you guys but I've never been in a party with 7 people :)

Maybe we can turn this into one of the suggestions, increase the amount of people that are able to join a party up to like 8 people.

#12 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

[/b] We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! The ROSE Item Mall is now exclusively available in-game. You can purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive game play experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

So if we link 5 accounts, each account gets 100 points? :)

Note to the community from the developers:
We are reviewing and collecting your feedback on various drop data daily. The development team is constantly going over ways to improve the drop system and experience of gameplay while keeping to the design intended.
The intentions behind the changes to the drop design is something we have a strong desire to preserve for the core of gameplay design.
We felt items and player power was too easily obtained, resulting in a lessened feeling of accomplishment and worth. With the difficulty that comes with acquiring certain items and stats, comes a much bigger sense of satisfaction when such items are obtained. As with any change there is always a time for adjustment, but once the markets adapt to the changes we believe this new drop system will be much more rewarding.
The feedback we receive may not affect the immediate next patch because there are several factors we take into consideration amongst the numerous topics of feedback. We do our best to review it with the objective of solving the issue with compromise to the drop systems design.
We appreciate the feedback as the drop system will continue to evolve and appreciate your help and patience in its evolution.

From the feedback we've made the following changes that were larger points of feedback we incorporated into the drop design and made allowances and adjustments to the design standards to help cater to these ideas.

• Increased the rate of Catalysts and Chemicals once again, especially for leaders and higher class monsters.
  • Removed the chance for no drop from King types.
  • Yellow Equipment will no longer drop from monsters beyond level 100 for Leader types and higher and 150 and higher for basic monsters.
Topics we're still working on:
  • Materials missing from the drop table required for some crafting
  • Materials that are too frequent
  • Materials unsuitable for level range
  • Materials that are felt to not belong in certain areas
  • Frequency and range of Chemicals and Catalysts

Good stuff mostly but please please please work on the drop system on orlo soon(I hope the increase in lisents included orlo this time?). We've been waiting over 2 months now...literally with nothing to do but chase silly eggs.

My addition to the pile: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the Gem Cutting failure rate for Sapphire, Ruby, Garnet, Emerald, Topaz and Peridot going to 6th and 7th grade. Diamond could use a bit of a reduction too...my crafter has 1188 con...there shouldn't be nearly as much failure as I'm getting now.(did something change with v328?) Much too high failure rate to the point where nobody wants to craft them any more. It often costs more to craft including failures then you can make back selling.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 27 April 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#13 Clarajane

Clarajane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :3
  • Server:Leonis ;D

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Definitely, More people in a party would be great (:

#14 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

Maybe we can turn this into one of the suggestions, increase the amount of people that are able to join a party up to like 8 people.

There you go: Bigger Parties - twitch

I know, I am a forum-wizard :)

Edited by gEddeh, 27 April 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#15 Silverx

Silverx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

Can you clarify what "Increased the respawn timer for some bosses in Orlo" mean?

Does it mean increase the time on the timer so that bosses will take longer to spawn?

#16 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:08 PM

I gotta read something, if too many accounts are created just to getting points, that will be banned.

And here my question, not rellated about the mall.
Whay can't i update at the launcher? why still server down? :X

#17 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

I gotta read something, if too many accounts are created just to getting points, that will be banned.

And here my question, not rellated about the mall.
Whay can't i update at the launcher? why still server down? :X

We are still currently under maintenance. Right now maintenance will be at least another hour.

#18 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

Can you clarify what "Increased the respawn timer for some bosses in Orlo" mean?

Does it mean increase the time on the timer so that bosses will take longer to spawn?

Yessir.

It's good to hear notes on the drop system but can we also get any word from the following?:
  • Epic Weapon Stats and equipment stats in general
  • Anti Magic Shell debuff
  • Armor Set bonuses

#19 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

We are still currently under maintenance. Right now maintenance will be at least another hour.

may i ask why you guys started at 3pm instead of 1 if it was going to be this long of a maitenance?

#20 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

Whhy not a button called "Update!" At the launcher? grr

#21 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

I truly hope this counts as THE weekly maint. I want my darn wings!!

#22 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

Not bad, happy to get the heads up on the dev team evaluating the feedback.

Maybe sometime this year you can give arti's something to craft again.

#23 Silverx

Silverx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Yessir.

Hope those bosses only refer to Desert Scavenger Pack Leaders. So may I request the development team provide an updated drop table after the patch, now that bosses always drop something. Thank you.

#24 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

wow 5 hr maint thats jus awsome!

#25 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

This will be our only good patch this year :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users