Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:both

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

I read the patch notes and logged in all 3 of my existing accounts that are already linked to my Warp Portal Accounts. Are all 3 accounts supposed to receive 100 IM points each or just the 1st account you log in on? I know I received no points on the last 2 I logged in on but the first account I tried I can't tell (due to not checking my point balance previous to logging in)if I received any points period. Would like confirmation if this has worked for anyone?

Thank you.

#2 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

The points will be given per ROSE Account on or after May 6th. To qualify, simply bind your WarpPortal account to your ROSE Game Account and login to the game between April 27th and May 5th.

#3 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Sorry for not being thorough in reading the information and thank you very much for the quick reply! <_<

#4 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

The points will be given per ROSE Account on or after May 6th. To qualify, simply bind your WarpPortal account to your ROSE Game Account and login to the game between April 27th and May 5th.

Do currently bound accounts get the points as well?

#5 LaLeLu

LaLeLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Do currently bound accounts get the points as well?

In-Game Item Mall now available!

We're very pleased to announce our new In-Game Item Mall for ROSE! The ROSE Item Mall is now exclusively available in-game. You can purchase all your favorite items in-game for a more interactive game play experience! Our website will still contain all of the Item Mall information and will still allow you to add Item Mall points to your account! In addition to this, any one that binds their ROSE Game Account to their WarpPortal account by May 4th and logs into the game, will receive 100 FREE Item Mall points! Already have your ROSE Game Account bound to your WarpPortal account? Simply log into the game between April 27th and May 4th, to receive the 100 FREE Item Mall points! The free Item Mall points are scheduled to be given on May 6th, after the conclusion of the promotion and after the information has been verified.

#6 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

You mean that if I have 2 account binded to 1 WP Account, I'll get 100 or 200 pts?

#7 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:13 AM

You mean that if I have 2 account binded to 1 WP Account, I'll get 100 or 200 pts?

100 IM points on each acccount.

#8 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

The Warpportal account that you are using, is called your Master Account. This is the account you use to log into the forums, the power up section and the support site. The accounts that you use to log into any game are called your Game Accounts. So if you have (for example) 2 Master Accounts and spread over these two 10 ROSE Online Game Accounts, you get 1000 points (But only if you logged into all these accounts before the 5th of may)

#9 LucasetteVideo

LucasetteVideo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:49 AM

That's doesn't work for me ! I'm on my rose online acoount and I didn't receive any IM points, please help me , I want to buy this servant's look xD

#10 Laprion

Laprion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:51 AM

read it points won't be received until the 6th

#11 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:52 AM

That's doesn't work for me ! I'm on my rose online acoount and I didn't receive any IM points, please help me , I want to buy this servant's look xD

Read it. ;p

#12 LucasetteVideo

LucasetteVideo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:01 AM

Oh lol, thx alot ;D

#13 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:24 PM

hi. when I clicked registered on rose website it took me to warp portal.. I created an account there and then clicked on create a ROSE online account...
is this what you called "binding" .. ? or is there something else to do?
(and thus.. why the need to "bind" since we do it when registering...)

#14 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:38 AM

hi. when I clicked registered on rose website it took me to warp portal.. I created an account there and then clicked on create a ROSE online account...
is this what you called "binding" .. ? or is there something else to do?
(and thus.. why the need to "bind" since we do it when registering...)

Follow this link to learn about binding your Game Accounts to your WarpPortal Account. Let me know if you have any questions.

#15 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:29 AM

Follow this link to learn about binding your Game Accounts to your WarpPortal Account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you Zeppelin

#16 selassie

selassie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:35 AM

The Warpportal account that you are using, is called your Master Account. This is the account you use to log into the forums, the power up section and the support site. The accounts that you use to log into any game are called your Game Accounts. So if you have (for example) 2 Master Accounts and spread over these two 10 ROSE Online Game Accounts, you get 1000 points (But only if you logged into all these accounts before the 5th of may)

You can only have 3 Rose Game Accounts bound to one Master Account!

#17 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

You can only have 3 Rose Game Accounts bound to one Master Account!

wrong.

#18 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:20 PM

This doesn't work.. when I created the warp portal account to be able to create a ROSE online account, I was asked for an e-mail, in that box I had to click a link to activate, then when I created the game account.. no e-mail was needed.

And now this bind thing ask me for a game account e-mail... I tried using the warp portal e-mail.. it doesn't work.

#19 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

An e-mail adress was always needed to create an account in pre Warpportal times. Because you got your account verification code by e-mail.

Unfortunately I can't remember what adress I used for my 3rd account.

#20 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

I created my account via warp portal 3 weeks ago... as I already stated. Does this mean it's already "binded" ?
Because with a warp portal account, when you create a ROSE online account... you're not asked for an e-mail !!! ...and that e-mail is asked when you try to "bind" ._. ... seriously...

#21 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:40 AM

If your game accounts are listed in your WP account information, they are already bound to your WP account. I guess the option to bind a game account is for those accounts that were created pre Warpportal time.

#22 Eosphorus

Eosphorus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • LocationMt YoMamaLot
  • Server:Forsaken World

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

were you guys trying to meet an online player quota for the month or something?

#23 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

were you guys trying to meet an online player quota for the month or something?

I think it's more of a way to keep track of who is who, linking game accounts to warpportal accounts to forum accounts to email addresses.

Plus, what can you buy with 100 points on an account that usable? It's a ploy to get you to buy IM points on all of your accounts instead of just one!!! At least before, with the 200 IM points, you could still buy something fun. Now it's restricted to consumables or what-not.

And...if it's not a three account limit, how many accounts are you "allowed" to have bound to WP? Meh. I guess, at least, I don't have to worry about those bounded accounts' emails now. If only they'd combine the ticket/support system with your warpportal login.

#24 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

uhmm... after the 6th...what time is " after" ..is it the same like " soon" ?^^

#25 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

I think it's more of a way to keep track of who is who, linking game accounts to warpportal accounts to forum accounts to email addresses.

Plus, what can you buy with 100 points on an account that usable? It's a ploy to get you to buy IM points on all of your accounts instead of just one!!! At least before, with the 200 IM points, you could still buy something fun. Now it's restricted to consumables or what-not.

And...if it's not a three account limit, how many accounts are you "allowed" to have bound to WP? Meh. I guess, at least, I don't have to worry about those bounded accounts' emails now. If only they'd combine the ticket/support system with your warpportal login.

5 accounts = 500 points = 10 Pluto = 50m Zullie ....^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users