USRC Client and signups are ready! - Page 2 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

USRC Client and signups are ready!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 Ace04

Ace04

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

Will auto-respawn be activated on USRC? This was also an issue last year, can it not be fixed?

#27 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

Auto respawn?

I think it can be fixed fine.

#28 Ace04

Ace04

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

Yes, auto-respawn. Because as of right now, players STILL have to select "Return to Last Save Point" to respawn and this makes the matches a little unfair to the team who draws the first blood, especially when the opposing team's scholar is killed. As a result, ME isn't removed completely, and that few seconds can give the opposing team a chance to gather themselves together, instead of having their chances drop drastically. So if you guys can fix it before USRC, that'd be great.

#29 Ace04

Ace04

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

Thanks Heim for fixing the auto-respawn problem in the Sakray server, but we have another big problem. Players are continuously getting disconnected when spamming skills, and it's making it really hard to practice. I hope you guys can fix this while we have weeks left before USRC.

#30 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

USRC client crashes after trying to patch today's update FIX PLEASE T_______________T

#31 Voltz

Voltz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:43 PM

Fix disconnection due to skills spammed and character select.... We can't get in the game after character select. D: There is less than two weeks before USRC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users