4 replies to this topic

#1 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

Simply put i'm bored. Wanted to try expanded classes and have my eyes set on ninja.

Straight to the point, I definately wouldnt want magic type as i hate managing my sp, so that's leaves me with melee or ranged. Mind you this is for casual pve only. No MVP/PVP monkey business.

I definately wouldnt want magic type as i hate managing my sp, so that's leaves me with melee or ranged.
What is the build?
How about gears (after i grew up from eden gears)?
Stats allocation?

Thanks

#2 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:57 AM

Well i wouldn't make magic type anymore as their cast time and matk kinda sucks now. If you are magic type you will have high int and ninja mastery so sp regen is pretty fast.

Otherwise i imagine throw kunai will be your main levelling skill which requires 10 sp per shot and you will spam it like no tomorrow so you will eventually run out of sp. But if you get some low sp, use some sp gears and get ninja mastery 10 (you have enough points to get it) the regen is really fast and as you level it becomes a non-issue. I can kill 200 harpies without needing to stop and after i regen for like 2-3 mins tops and i am full again. But for pure throw kunai levelling i would get about 90 str and some lowish int. You can get agi if you are lazy like me and don't want to keep casting css/mirror image. Otherwise you are free to stick it in dex for other skills or vit for more hp/killing strike.

#3 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

So throw kunai damage output dependent on str not dex? interesting. Thanks for the response.

#4 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

So throw kunai damage output dependent on str not dex? interesting. Thanks for the response.

Afaik, dex has no effect on it. But rather str/atk.

#5 DarkwingGT

DarkwingGT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

However I believe if you ever plan to use Throw Huuma Shuriken that it can miss, so then you'd want a decent amount of DEX to land that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users