Customer Request to Heim - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 10 votes

Customer Request to Heim

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#1 Otheos

Otheos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:04 AM

Dear Heimdallr,

as You may able to see my transaction history You might understand my request.
After spending more than 1000$ into the Easter Unlucky Boxes without getting a single pair of sunglasses,
I hope you may give something to Your customer back.

Of course I'm not asking for a free pair, nor about a Cash refund.

I would love to see something which might be usefull for everyone in the Community.
MY thought is about Olivia in Payon and the Mischievous Fairy Headgear.
How about adding the Fairy ears into the list, of cours you should remove the Perfect Dodge rate to keep the balance up.

The reason why I'm posting this public is to let the Community response their opinion.

Best regards~

Otheos

#2 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:23 AM

Do you really spend 1000 buck to get sunglasses slot? <_<

#3 Otheos

Otheos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:56 AM

120.300 Kafra Points which are rough 100.000 WP Points
http://img830.images...s/i/junktq.png/

#4 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:13 AM

Wow, this is really bad luck... And quite insane >_<

#5 gabie

gabie

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

LOL thats worse than just buying items for cash thats a gambling addiction!

Edited by gabie, 29 April 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#6 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

I'd rather have slot twin ribbon or angel wing ears, etc., tan those ugly mischievous fairy <_<

also: ouch @ $1k... I thought my $450 or w/e was bad enough...

#7 Shully

Shully

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

So you want something because you spent $1000 on a chance item and got unlucky, but you're wording it so it sounds like you want it for the community when you specifically stated what you're wanting the thing the community gets to be.

You want to slot Fairy Ears because you got so many of them, right?

Edited by Shully, 29 April 2011 - 04:25 AM.

#8 xinn

xinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Locationinside ur mind...
  • Server:VALK

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

wouldn't it of been easier to just trade some wp for sunnies ? also a hell of alot cheeper

#9 Otheos

Otheos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:42 AM

@Shully
dont you think i could just easily sell the fairys and buy elvens for the same price instead?

Its just elvens looks like protruding ears compared to the fairys.

I like the idea of putting different headgears btw aslong the stats get removed

#10 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:33 AM

Calc how much you sell all the excess box stuff for and perhaps you could buy a pair of sunnies. Or you could boxter them and gamble anew. <_<

#11 Otheos

Otheos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

push while maintenance

#12 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

God I wish I was wiping my butt with $100 bills. D:

#13 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

Dear Heimdallr,

as You may able to see my transaction history You might understand my request.
After spending more than 1000$ into the Easter Unlucky Boxes without getting a single pair of sunglasses,
I hope you may give something to Your customer back.

Of course I'm not asking for a free pair, nor about a Cash refund.

I would love to see something which might be usefull for everyone in the Community.
MY thought is about Olivia in Payon and the Mischievous Fairy Headgear.
How about adding the Fairy ears into the list, of cours you should remove the Perfect Dodge rate to keep the balance up.

The reason why I'm posting this public is to let the Community response their opinion.

Best regards~

Otheos

ITT:Troll Post. No one spends 1000 Dollars on RO.

#14 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Troll? Did you ever see his screenshoot? xD

#15 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

Could be fake. But eitherway, instead of fairy ears being slottable, how about twin ribbons?

#16 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

More slotted Acct bound midgears are potentially viable items, but I do want your understanding that if they are put in it can't be because someone had bad luck on the random die roll. SSunnies were rare, and intended to be rare in the Lucky Box, some players got the jack pot and some didn't. I sincerely hope that the other items you acquired meet with your satisfaction and are not looked at as the unwanted love children between you and the Easter Pack, if they are its best to sell them or trade them to the item orphanage owner "Boxter" to keep from hurting their delicate psychy.

#17 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

Obviously you never met Tychon

#18 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

Considering the age of the game, many HAVE spent $1000 on RO.

I was a subscriber for 6 of the game's 8 years, at an average cost of $9/month for my subscription. That's ~$650 right there. Over the years, I think I've spent around $250 on KP, putting my total around $900... not quite a grand, but damn close. Anyone who either played the whole 8 years, or is a more active cash shop than me most definitely has spent a grand.

Now, obviously, that's a lot different than spending $1k on one freaking event, but there's a looooooooooot of players that have been playing since beta, and it isn't isn't very hard to spend a grand in 8 years on a game - indeed, if RO were pure subscription and not a hybrid business model, it would actually be impossible for many to have not spent that much.

Of course, since Renewal, I'm pretty sure I haven't spent 1 cent on the game. If they ever fix it though, there's no question I'll be passing the 1k line.

Edited by Mwrip, 12 May 2011 - 11:23 AM.

#19 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

ROFL. OMG.

I thought spending $40 once in a while was splurging. Heck I thought using the full $40 on HD upgrade event and landing only a +8 Nyd was bad luck, but boy o boy, you have hit the jackpot of bad luck. ROFL.

I do feel sorry for you, I might have quit game if that happened to me LOL, but man when i read your post i did 2 things:

1) Count the Zeros three or four times, and check for any alternative currency indication just to be sure

and

2) LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!

Just sell all that :) and get some MvP cards ad God Items so you can feel like it was SOMEWHAT worth it. I am certain no item in the game is worth $1000 USD to me ROFL.

Just to let you know there is really just some unfortunate times though, I got Slotted Elven Ears in my very first try, I bought about 5 or 6 Lucky Boxes when they came out for Halloween and I got one set and it worked i couldn't believe it. Tried a few times since then, never gt lucky again.

Don't sweat it too much man just make whatever you can out of it. Take it in as a life lesson.

#20 Pylfer

Pylfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

More slotted Acct bound midgears are potentially viable items, but I do want your understanding that if they are put in it can't be because someone had bad luck on the random die roll. SSunnies were rare, and intended to be rare in the Lucky Box, some players got the jack pot and some didn't. I sincerely hope that the other items you acquired meet with your satisfaction and are not looked at as the unwanted love children between you and the Easter Pack, if they are its best to sell them or trade them to the item orphanage owner "Boxter" to keep from hurting their delicate psychy.

Why can't we thumb this up? I want to give it +1000 (looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool thread joke is funny). Still, amazing post.

$1000.00 bucks!? sweet merciful jesus. You could have fed 10 children in Africa for 2 years with that kind of money!!! Or bought a car, or public transit for a year, or other such convenient things that are useful in life.

[[Please direct you gaze to the Picard face palm on your left]]

Edited by Pylfer, 12 May 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#21 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Why can't we thumb this up? I want to give it +1000 (looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool thread joke is funny). Still, amazing post.

$1000.00 bucks!? sweet merciful jesus. You could have fed 10 children in Africa for 2 years with that kind of money!!! Or bought a car, or public transit for a year, or other such convenient things that are useful in life.

Thumbs Up on this comment

Edited by Trini, 12 May 2011 - 12:59 PM.

#22 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

1,000 dollars on that? No, this is an open letter to admit your insanity and addiction... don't know how else to put that

#23 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:16 PM

I'm too smart to give my money away to the GM's on a dumb lottery such as lucky boxes. Lotteries are designed to steal from poor people, it's like an extra tax the government set to steal $ from the stupid. I would've bought some strippers with that money instead of filling up my storage with Rune Hairbands and Fairy ears.

#24 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

Meh. Let him spend his money on whatever he so chooses.

#25 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

It his Money~ and already been spent~.....and What he does to it is his Business ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users