The Nostalgic Noob Challenge - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Nostalgic Noob Challenge

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 SilX

SilX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Lake's Effect

In a way it's part of the nostalgic Noob thing. I'm just creating a story of My travels on Yggdrasil.

If anyone wants in Please lemme know

Edited by SilX, 16 May 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#77 Schmierig

Schmierig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Server:Ymir, fRO Chaos

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

Would like the non-solo option of this (coming from euRO). But the timezones aren't helping me with that =D

#78 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:22 AM

Had a very nice lunch break finishing the Orc Village Eden equipment quest. Swordsman has proven to be a pretty good class to solo on, but useful as a partier to provoke mobs and keep the ranged classes from getting mobbed. Magnum Break is a great "get out of trouble" button to have, though I'm glad to have all these novice potions still left over. Eden group works well for the area, you don't have to be changing maps and all of the mobs there will give some party member quest kills. The Eden NPC giving SP/HP restores is a nice touch for casters as well.

Special thanks to Santhoosh, -Yamiko-, and Magnus Exhibitionismus for the party. Now I just need to figure out what job level to change to an agi crusader.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users