Wheres My Second Castle Bishes?!?! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Wheres My Second Castle Bishes?!?!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

Soooooo Union Hispana recalled on us in the last minute of WoE and broke us as the list was comming up. WTF is that about GMs even choobs says it broke 10 secs after WoE ended. I sent in a ticket but i dont think itll get handled quickly so im posting in forums to maybe catch your attention faster. Im not usually one to complain but i think thats a load of bull.

Edited by Epic Mediocrity, 30 April 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#2 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

The timer on each realm is kinda independent of each other. But be sure that each timer counts 2 exact hours. So, as long as the emperium was up around the ending time, and it broke, the break was perfectly legal. Sorry to hear this time you lost, and better luck for next time.

There is no such thing as "the right time" unless the delay was indeed like, half hour or so later or earlier, the emps went down around the same time. Look it at this way: you could argue that the castle in question was the only one to go down in time while the other castles went off ten second earlier :wub:

Edited by Kadnya, 30 April 2011 - 05:23 PM.

#3 Misery

Misery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

woe time depends on the server time not on your clock :wub:
and the breakign message ( the broadcast) is delayed a few seconds

#4 Riand

Riand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

When the castles break, it takes like 15 seconds before the global message is sent out and that is what the choobs time records I believe. So you have to subtract 15 seconds off whatever is on the choobs site to get the accurate time. So your castle broke 5 seconds before woe ended, tough luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users