Giant Majestic Goat / Bapho horns - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Giant Majestic Goat / Bapho horns

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 KmXSrd

KmXSrd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationBristol, England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Valkyrie

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

^ Also would like to know this.

#27 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:36 AM

This morning, somebody helped me with completing the quest. Here are the details.

I was not carrying the materials with me and I was not the party leader. We went into the shrine together. He solo'ed Bapho, so I did not hit him at all, although I was hit by Bapho's area skill through a wall. Bapho died and we warped out. I went back to Pront to get the materials to make the Bapho Horns. I talked to the Friar and a I noticed the option "Ask about the Bapho Doll" came up which wasn't present initially. His response was that I haven't proven myself. End result: couldn't make Bapho Horns.

Why?

Theory 1: I didn't hit Bapho.
Theory 2: I didn't MVP Bapho.
Theory 3: I wasn't party leader.

I will be attempting a solo mission. I'm a Lv146 Mechanic, so hopefully I can do it. Any advice is appreciated b/c I am an Unsealed Bapho noob. I remember reading that Arm Cannon can bypass Bapho's invincibility so that I don't have to drag him to the altars. Is that true? If not, I need to change my strategy :X

Edited by huad, 07 May 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#28 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

not sure if this helps, but a friend of mine wasnt able to make his either after defeating bapho, which is odd since pre- all you needed was to be in party. he wasnt leader/killer but that shouldnt matter

#29 KmXSrd

KmXSrd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationBristol, England
  • Server:iRO Valkyrie

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

This morning, somebody helped me with completing the quest. Here are the details.

I was not carrying the materials with me and I was not the party leader. We went into the shrine together. He solo'ed Bapho, so I did not hit him at all, although I was hit by Bapho's area skill through a wall. Bapho died and we warped out. I went back to Pront to get the materials to make the Bapho Horns. I talked to the Friar and a I noticed the option "Ask about the Bapho Doll" came up which wasn't present initially. His response was that I haven't proven myself. End result: couldn't make Bapho Horns.

Why?

Theory 1: I didn't hit Bapho.
Theory 2: I didn't MVP Bapho.
Theory 3: I wasn't party leader.

I will be attempting a solo mission. I'm a Lv146 Mechanic, so hopefully I can do it. Any advice is appreciated b/c I am an Unsealed Bapho noob. I remember reading that Arm Cannon can bypass Bapho's invincibility so that I don't have to drag him to the altars. Is that true? If not, I need to change my strategy :X

Damn that doesn't sound too good, cheers for the info though.

#30 IHateBots

IHateBots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

How to add a name on a GMG?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users