LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

OMG bet lots of republicans are pissed off right now lol. Another 4 yrs of Obama.

#2 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

HELL YEAH GO USA

#3 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

How sad :wub: Killing will never solve anything. It only incites more violence.

If it helps keep Obama in office that's the only good that will come of it. If Donald Trump or Sarah Palin become president... ugh..

Edited by Maka, 01 May 2011 - 10:36 PM.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

"Congratulations, you cut off the hydra's head! Now cut off the next one that comes out."

As long as Al Qaeda's still around, there's still a chance for another 9-11 to happen so I don't really see this as a victory. More like revenge fulfillment, nothing really substantial.

#5 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:00 AM

"Congratulations, you cut off the hydra's head! Now cut off the next one that comes out."

As long as Al Qaeda's still around, there's still a chance for another 9-11 to happen so I don't really see this as a victory. More like revenge fulfillment, nothing really substantial.

It still seems like the only good news to come out of 10 years of war and that's something at least. Just be happy about it at least for today.

And Trump and Palin would never become president, the only reason why they'd consider running for politics is for money and publicity and once they actually become one they won't be getting as much money as they're getting now.

#6 vinxer

vinxer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

lol ppl dont believe this bull-_-, the 911 was made by the u.s. gov and osama was supported by the CIA

Edited by vinxer, 02 May 2011 - 08:07 AM.

#7 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

next fictive threat: alien invasion.

#8 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

next fictive threat: alien invasion.

That already happened, but the FBI covered it up :wub:

#9 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

That already happened, but the FBI covered it up :wub:

fbi r poop.

#10 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

Also 9/11 was a masonic ritual the twin towers were a modern twin pillars of solomon's temple which is used in most freemason temples or various other religious cults. The point of it all was a sacrifice and to cause trauma in the majorities ego.

actually it happened so they could invade arab countries. money make the world go round.

#11 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

It still seems like the only good news to come out of 10 years of war and that's something at least. Just be happy about it at least for today.

Be happy about someone's death? What do I look like, an uncivilized savage? Who does that?

Oh, wait...

#12 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

OMG bet lots of republicans are pissed off right now lol. Another 4 yrs of Obama.

This wont help Obama's approval much. He has way too many other things that people dislike.

How sad :wub: Killing will never solve anything. It only incites more violence.

If it helps keep Obama in office that's the only good that will come of it. If Donald Trump or Sarah Palin become president... ugh..

I could see myself voting for Trump :wub:

True, this wont stop them at all. It will only serve in pissing them off even more.

#13 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

proof or gtfo.....just another cover up story

#14 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

In America!

#15 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

Be happy about someone's death? What do I look like, an uncivilized savage? Who does that?

Oh, wait...

Whoa... I never thought about it that way. I think that makes the people of New York out celebrating in the streets yesterday uncivilized savages. I don't know where they get the gall to celebrate the death of a man who masterminded the plan that attacked their city and took away their loved ones, shame on them!

I could see myself voting for Trump -_-

Hey ZeroTigress I think I found another uncivilized savage here

#16 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:35 AM

What can you expect
From filthy little heathens?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse.
Their skin's a hellish red
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse

They're savages! Savages!

Barely even human

Savages! Savages!

Drive them from our shore!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!

Dirty redskin devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!

This is what we feared
The paleface is a demon
The only thing they feel at all is greed

Beneath that milky hide
There's emptiness inside

I wonder if they even bleed?
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!

Killers at the core

They're different from us
Which means they can't be trusted

We must sound the drums of war

First we deal with this one

Then we sound the drums of war

Savages! Savages!

Let's go kill a few, men!

Savages! Savages!

Now it's up to you, men!

Savages! Savages!
Barely even human!
Now we sound the drums of war!

#17 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

#18 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

Whoa... I never thought about it that way. I think that makes the people of New York out celebrating in the streets yesterday uncivilized savages. I don't know where they get the gall to celebrate the death of a man who masterminded the plan that attacked their city and took away their loved ones, shame on them

Yep, it's because you didn't think about it. I wouldn't go as far to say the city of New York doesn't have less than morally sensible citizens. Weren't they just protesting a mosque out of religious/racial prejudice? So celebrating a death like a bunch of uncivilized savages shouldn't be surprising. It also shouldn't be surprising that half of our country believes the republican party is the the best party for the job. I mean with candidates like Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and pundits like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reily and all of Fox News leading the party, how could anyone think differently.

Bin Laden was not a good person, he helped orchestrate an attack that helped kill a lot of people. Why? Surely not because of the attitude Fox News portrays our country as having. Surely not the way we talk about and treat other religions and beliefs. How dare people not believe in the christian god. How dare they.

Celebrating this mans death makes us no better than them. Those of you who throw a party because a man dies, should feel shamed.

I saw a 9/11 survivor on the news last night that feels the same way, so >.> don't use them as a cause to be uncivilized.

Edited by Maka, 03 May 2011 - 03:12 AM.

#19 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

Americans once owned slaves.
Americans hunted down their own kind under the accusation of witchcraft.
Americans drove out/killed/raped the original inhabitants/Native Americans of this land.
Americans claim to be the land of the free, but have no qualms about racism, gender discrimination, etc.

Well that doesn't sound like savagery at all!

#20 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:37 PM

Yep, it's because you didn't think about it. I wouldn't go as far to say the city of New York doesn't have less than morally sensible citizens. Weren't they just protesting a mosque out of religious/racial prejudice? So celebrating a death like a bunch of uncivilized savages shouldn't be surprising. It also shouldn't be surprising that half of our country believes the republican party is the the best party for the job. I mean with candidates like Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, and pundits like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reily and all of Fox News leading the party, how could anyone think differently.

Bin Laden was not a good person, he helped orchestrate an attack that helped kill a lot of people. Why? Surely not because of the attitude Fox News portrays our country as having. Surely not the way we talk about and treat other religions and beliefs. How dare people not believe in the christian god. How dare they.

Celebrating this mans death makes us no better than them. Those of you who throw a party because a man dies, should feel shamed.

I saw a 9/11 survivor on the news last night that feels the same way, so >.> don't use them as a cause to be uncivilized.

Posted Image
Pictured- Uncivilized savages.

While the rational response to that would be to allow the mosque, you also have to think about the gut reaction people have to it. They had every right to built that mosque but I thought there were better places to build it given the circumstances. It would be like building a nuclear plant next to Greenpeace headquarters- it's bound to start controversy.

I think you're confusing cause with effect with Bin Laden's motivations. Islam's rep has pretty much suffered in America after what he did which is why we have pastors burning Qur'ans, Fox News calling everybody they disagree with-_- Marxist Muslims, and the whole Oklahoma thing where they tried to ban Sharia law after 9/11. America as a whole is still more accepting than the MIddle east is right now, which I think the Jews can testify to. It might not seem that way because Fox News of all things is telling you that's the way it is, but this is a pretty good country to live in you want freedom of religion.

To claim the moral high ground on this while labeling people out there celebrating as "uncivilized savages" kind of sends out a mixed message. It makes you seem like you're doing it just so you can feel better than other people and also makes you seem kind of smug. I do believe that celebrating a man's death simply because he's dead is not good; the consequences that come out of his death are what's important. I'm happy that his death means that he won't be around to plan any more attacks because he's killed enough in his lifetime.

And I also saw a 9/11 survivor on the news last night that feels the same way, so >.> don't use them as a cause to not celebrate. Works both ways.

Americans once owned slaves.
Americans hunted down their own kind under the accusation of witchcraft.
Americans drove out/killed/raped the original inhabitants/Native Americans of this land.
Americans claim to be the land of the free, but have no qualms about racism, gender discrimination, etc.

Well that doesn't sound like savagery at all!

If your grandfather was a mass murderer, does that automatically mean you are one too?

I could say the same things about Europeans, Asians, Africans, South Americans, the list goes on. We're all human. And we're also talking about the present so try to bring a better argument next time.

Edited by RagingHormones, 03 May 2011 - 12:41 PM.

#21 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:52 PM

If your grandfather was a mass murderer, does that automatically mean you are one too?

I could say the same things about Europeans, Asians, Africans, South Americans, the list goes on. We're all human. And we're also talking about the present so try to bring a better argument next time.

trying to explain another point of view to an indoctrinated person is like saying "there is no god" to a jehovas witness. lol

#22 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

trying to explain another point of view to an indoctrinated person is like saying "there is no god" to a jehovas witness. lol

Instead of saying how hard it is to try to get me to see another point of view, you might want to make your posts more focused on the subject so I can see your point. It also helps to be literate because then you'd read that I actually agree with Maka on some points. ZeroTigress made a idiotic post and if you can't even defend that then you can go back to your bridge and eat prancing goats you troll.

And I'm curious to know who's been indoctrinating me. The League of Non-Political Correctness and Uncivilized Redneck Fox News Watching Gun Toting Savages?

#23 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:40 PM

You certainly are living up to your forum name.

If I continue to follow in his footsteps, then yes, I would be.

So far, all I see is people repeating history. How is that progress?

Edited by ZeroTigress, 03 May 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#24 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Instead of saying how hard it is to try to get me to see another point of view, you might want to make your posts more focused on the subject so I can see your point. It also helps to be literate because then you'd read that I actually agree with Maka on some points. ZeroTigress made a idiotic post and if you can't even defend that then you can go back to your bridge and eat prancing goats you troll.

And I'm curious to know who's been indoctrinating me. The League of Non-Political Correctness and Uncivilized Redneck Fox News Watching Gun Toting Savages?

i dont care about "makas pov" people are animals and theyll behave like animals. alpha types always will want more so theyll go for more. that qq with "thats so wrong" makes me lol.

now go someplace else and try being so serious.

#25 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

You certainly are living up to your forum name.If I continue to follow in his footsteps, then yes, I would be.So far, all I see is people repeating history. How is that progress?

That's the reason why I chose it. Arguing on the Interwebz is a bad habit of mine and it doesn't get anywhere but I still like to do it. It's like Rose Online in a way.

"If I continue" implies that you have a choice. Automatically being a murderer because your grandfather was one means you have no choice. Get it?
Also I don't really see slavery in vogue in America anymore. Or witch burning. Racism, sexism, homophobia, yes, but we've progressed from treating black people legally as 1/5th of a person.

i dont care about "makas pov" people are animals and theyll behave like animals. alpha types always will want more so theyll go for more. that qq with "thats so wrong" makes me lol.now go someplace else and try being so serious.

Maka had the same pov as ZeroTigress, I thought you'd read- oh right. What I'm taking an issue with is the fact that you're all branding the ppl who celebrated the death as uncivilized savages while saying no you shouldn't be glad he died that's bad! Is that clear enough?

And yea the internet is srs bizniz. Why would I go somewhere else when I have you guys to entertain?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users