Literally it says in Wikis that the Exceed Break charge cancels when you weapon switch but it doesn't and its not fair it deals more dmg than Guillotine Fist PS: more when its crit dmg.
And I've heard from some ppl too that this can be reported as "Bug Abuse" but imagine the number or RGs out there if I would report em all.
So if you GMs are reading this, please be aware that this BUG is still being abuse in PVP/WOE, I guess the proper dmg calculation for this is 250% more dmg than Pinpoint Attack Lv. 5 (500%) Exceed Break (750%) but as posted, it can deal like 60k+ crit dmg and can 1 shot any1 with weapon switching... Please don't make the RG class more OP QQ /sob
From iRO Wiki:
* Is a self buff. Lasts for one normal attack only.
* This also means Exceed Break can crit for 1.4x damage, and will work with Double Attack for 2x damage (if Double Attack triggers).
* Does not increase skill damage.
* Using skills will not remove Exceed Break.
* Movespeed reduction only occurs when casting the spell. Movespeed returns to normal when you finish casting.
* Exceed break is not removed when receiving damage.
* Martyr's Reckoning has higher priority over Exceed Break. If both are casted, the first 5 hits will be MR, and the 6th hit will be Exceed Break.
* Exceed Break can miss and is canceled if it misses.
* Weapon weight and weapon level influences damage.
* Exceed Break now cancels if you switch weapons. <<< But this is not working
* Suggested formula: 100% + 15%*(job level) + 150%*(skill level) + (weapon weight)*(weapon level)*(base level)%/100
Edited by FlamingAkuma, 03 May 2011 - 11:12 AM.