Driving Traffic To Playspan - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Driving Traffic To Playspan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

So, the Lucky Boxes were taken out before Thursday's maintenance but they are still available through Playspan. I totally understand that Gravity has some sort of partnership and that sales through Playspan benefit them. I get that. But what I don't like is that, even with the many valid complaints from Gravity customers regarding Playspan's payment options and customer service, we are still being herded to their site and encouraged to do business with them. This isn't even an optional thing right now. It's literally the only way to get the Lucky Boxes now even though they were advertised as being available for another week.

This is a relatively minor thing. We were told the boxes would leave last week but an extension was put in place because it was requested. It's not a big deal that the ingame sales were ended prematurely and limited to Playspan only. I'm not trying to cause drama... I just want to address a bigger point.

I just don't want this to become a trend. In the past, Playspan has offered some items and package deals only available on their website. But they were never too desirable. Some were good deals, but generally nothing game breaking. I'd really hate to see big, desirable items become purchasable only via Playspan. Remember all the fuss with the reset boxes and tradeable hat boxes? We don't want a repeat.

Please, Gravity. Don't force us to use a service many of us are uncomfortable with. I know this isn't the case now, and we're not being forced, but I can see it moving into that direction in the future. Keep Playspan optional and encourage we use it by offering promotional goodies like hats and small discounts. Don't move items we are used to being available ingame through the Kafra Shop to a third party site to push business in their direction. Nothing good will come of that.

#2 KingKong

KingKong

I made it Off Topic

• Community Moderators
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:30 PM

Kitten,

I appreciate your concern.
We will take your opinion seriously.

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic