Sakura Event Progressive Preview *05/24/11* - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakura Event Progressive Preview *05/24/11*

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

Some of us have heard the phrase: April Showers Bring May Flowers

In this month of May we will be looking forward to one of the special flowers of Japan, the Sakura, or Cherry Blossom. How does this relate to Dragon Saga, you ask?Well, we, the heroes of Dragon Saga will be taking part in the celebration of the Cherry Blossom festival. However, before we can do so, there has been an issue in the festival's preparation!

Before we get into the problem at hand, we want to introduce you to Haruka, a sushi restaurant owner who has come to visit us.
Posted Image
She specializes in the making of Cherry Blossom Tea, which is very famous around this area. Haruka uses the Cherry Blossom leaves within her famous tea. Her tea tends to bring a very large crowd each year filling up the restaurant with many customers. Coincidentally, her restaurant will be celebrating it's 100 year anniversary, however, it seems this year, there might be a little bit of party crashing... *dum dum dum*

THE PROBLEM:
A report came in that one day, during Haruka's preparation for the Cherry Blossom festival and her restaurant's anniversary, a mysterious man barged into the restaurant... Haruka was then forced out of her restaurant!

But why was she forced out? What happened? Who is this mysterious man? Were there any other suspects? Why are we asking these questions at all?

Well.. all we know is that along with the report that came in, a sketch was made of some of the potential suspects found leaving and entering the restaurant..

Posted ImagePosted Image

Part II 05/09/11
Since the day of the incident when Haruka was forcefully kicked out of her restaurant, new information has been obtained. A background check on Haruka was completed.

Haruka's Background
Haruka comes from a well-known family of tea makers. They are famous for their special techniques for creating tea that has been passed down from generation to generation. The secret has been well-kept and no one has ever found out why their tea has such a unique, great taste. Haruka has always acceled in everything she has done and it is proven as her restaurant is very successful. Though, her success and heritage may get to her at times because occassionally she would not "appear" to be too humbling.

Ever since the incident occurred, she has been heard screaming out at night about her tea cups. She has not taken it very well.

Several reports have also come in since then...
Day 3:
It was reported that tons of jars were being thrown into the dumpster. The jars were filled with a black substance that had quite a fishy smell to them. What the substance was, could not be determined. Though it was determined that it was difficult to wash off, almost permanent-like.
Day 5:
Feminine screams were heard along with constant chopping. There were not females seen entering before the incident, nor after...
Day 8:
Lots of smashing, pounding, crashing, yelling, and the breaking of glass and porcelain could be heard as if someone was ravaging the place. Though, there were still no signs of anyone entering or leaving.

Photos were taken of suspicious monsters that appeared to be angry about something-

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Who are they?! WHY SO ANGRY?!

What does the black substance have to do with anything? Why are there screams and the sound of chopping? What's going on in the restaurant? Why do the suspect photos make me hungry? Can I eat them? Maybe just a nibble atleast? Does anyone have any soy sauce?

Hopefully answers will come soon. We will continue to wait to see if any heroes will come to help Haruka and save her restaurant...

Part III 05/18/11
Many heroes have fallen since the incident in an attempt to restore order and save Haruka's restaurant from a large disaster. What can she do to protect her secret from falling into the wrong hands? Haruka is running out of answers and will need to turn to drastic measures to get out of this pinch.

On a brighter note, one of the suspects was caught trying to run back into the restaurant. He calls himself Spicy Onigiri..
During the interrogation of Spicy Onigiri, it was found that the leader of the group was a male of medium stature, nearly the size of a doctor found in-game. He is not a quick man and takes many breaks where he breathes very heavily.

Artist sketches were made from the descriptions given by Spicy Onigiri of some of the other suspects:
Posted ImagePosted Image

More information would have been obtained, unfortunately, the interrogator could not resist in taking a bite out of Spicy Onigiri. Spicy Onigiri is currently in shock due to this traumatic experience. He has been taken to the Intensive Care Unit. The interrogator refused to comment or be seen and has been suspended.

Picture obtained of Spicy Onigiri after the interrogation:
Posted Image

A clue could have been found, maybe a weakness, or an oversight into their plans, however, this lead now turns to a dead end. The festival is next week. Well Haruka, it's back to the chopping block... Maybe you can now serve Spicy... or not...

Part IV 05/24/11
It is now the week of the Cherry Blossom Festival! What has happened since we last saw Haruka? Will Spicy Onigiri ever be the same?

Here is the latest information regarding all things Cherry Blossom Festival:

According to WarpPortal, new outfits are in the works for the Cherry Blossom Festival. The scoop is that they appear to be traditional, though they are rushing to make enough outfits for the community. There is no guarantee that they will meet this deadline. It might be best to jump on those Captain Jack's Treasure Chests while the W-Coins are cheaper since they'll be gone before the update. *hint hint*

Haruka's Restaurant's F6 Mode has two Item Mall headgear drops, a Sushi Hat and a Cherry Blossom Hat.

Speaking of F6, the secret to Haruka's special Cherry Blossom Tea has been partially revealed. Her prized Tea Cup, which Haruka has placed a reward for, that anyone that can defeat the perpetrators that kicked Haruka out of her restaurant, is used to make the special Cherry Blossom Tea. An old photo was found of the Tea Cup.

Posted Image

Don't tell the perpetrators that the Tea Cup is in the special F6 Mode being used as the special stone.

Haruka has requested for some young, brave heroes to save the restaurant and the Tea Cup. She does not know what else to do, with the festival right around the corner. Do you think you have what it takes to save her restaurant and bring back the cup?

She will be eagerly waiting at the center of Port of Winds in hopes that you will stop by and help her with her dilemma..

#2 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

April Showers Bring May Flowers

But what do May Flowers bring??

#3 Moolay

Moolay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

Will we have a kimono like the one the inn keeper is wearing in the item mall? Perhaps in different colours and designs, along with the hair style?

#4 bwsnoopy

bwsnoopy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

best reason y we should have this event:

we got Ninjas! y not! HMM?!?!

#5 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

THAT POOR GIRL

LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS A PRINZ TO SAVE HER

Do not worry, fair maiden! I will sushi slice those terrible pieces of fish all the while harvesting beautiful rice with the white sheen of a thousand clouds. And together we can re-open your restaurant, my dear Haruka!

Did you think I cared about your stupid restaurant? Are you stupid? Wanna die?

I'll give you this:

All of your sushi has gone rotten. Every customer you have ever had says that they hate your restaurant. Your tea tastes like snot.

Edited by Kazu731, 03 May 2011 - 01:46 PM.

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

Mission map like cookie factory but sushi restaurant themed.

Saw videos of it and ill be excited if we get it.

#7 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

THAT POOR GIRL

LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS A PRINZ TO SAVE HER

Do not worry, fair maiden! I will sushi slice those terrible pieces of fish all the while harvesting beautiful rice with the white sheen of a thousand clouds. And together we can re-open your restaurant, my dear Haruka!

Did you think I cared about your stupid restaurant? Are you stupid? Wanna die?

I'll give you this:

All of your sushi has gone rotten. Every customer you have ever had says that they hate your restaurant. Your tea tastes like snot.

LOL did Cambridge have anything to do with this?

#8 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

LOL did Cambridge have anything to do with this?

How did you know? She yelled at me for looking at another girl--

HUUUH? HARUKA? YOU WANT HELP FROM US?

SCUM YUKKURI CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HER OWN RESTAURANT

JUST GO DIE EASY

#9 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

OMG!
Spoiler

Edited by Maronu, 03 May 2011 - 06:18 PM.

#10 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPlanet Gliese 667 Cc (22.1 ly)
  • Server:A.I. NET CONTROL

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

OMG!

Spoiler

ahhhhhh -_-

#11 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

How did you know? She yelled at me for looking at another girl--

HUUUH? HARUKA? YOU WANT HELP FROM US?

SCUM YUKKURI CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HER OWN RESTAURANT

JUST GO DIE EASY

So tsundere.

#12 Jeko

Jeko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

But what do May Flowers bring??

Mayflowers bring pilgrims.

#13 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

Mayflowers bring pilgrims.

Correct you are!! I would also have accepted:

"Also, a giant green monster that eats anything it sees with 12341234 eyes with purple mouths and giant fingers and i mean GIANT fingers and a tank in its back pocket."

Edited by Miname, 03 May 2011 - 09:13 PM.

#14 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

OMG!

Spoiler

so their just going to release an old item we had back in THQ? YAY!

#15 Kerwell

Kerwell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

SUSHI HAT -_-

#16 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:46 AM

"I'll eat you up
so yum yum
cant get enough"
Woah oh oh

#17 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

so their just going to release an old item we had back in THQ? YAY!

He was just showing a screenshot of the hat because the monster is the same thing. It's not the reward, Nekkopolis.

#18 aznnnwhat

aznnnwhat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

-GASP !- SUSHI KILLS PEOPLE ? O:
THIS IS A SURPRISE !

Edited by aznnnwhat, 05 May 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#19 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

"I'll eat you up
so yum yum
cant get enough"
Woah oh oh

lyrics from BoA - Eat You Up?

#20 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

lyrics from BoA - Eat You Up?

bingo

#21 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

Updated with the lasted information obtained.

#22 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

So cute #10

#23 Miname

Miname