#1 Albruna

Albruna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Wynn Ship

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

After a short conversation about this issue with GM Nydhoggr ingame, he told me to repost my problem.

Alright, so when the patch with Verdurous Forest arrived I went to patch my game. Everything was fine, until this happened:

Posted Image

This screen shot is from just a few minutes ago. I deleted my patch.id file and tried to patch again - same result.
I really hope this issue can be solved somehow.

#2 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationThe Disneyland of Love
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dragonkin Master Race

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Mine is breaking down at that exact same point. I think this might be a problem with the programing or the patching since we're both having the error at the exact same point.

#3 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

Can you tell me Albruna, everything you tried, so that we don't have to go back and forth on solutions?

#4 Albruna

Albruna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Wynn Ship

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

Well when this error first occured, I deleted my patch.id over and over again in hopes to fix this problem, because I thought it might be a server-sided issue. I remember posting a screen shot regarding this in a thread here:

Posted Image
This screen shot was taken right when the Verdurous Forest patch arrived. It also shows the patcher after I deleted the patch.id for the first time to start the recovery mode.
As expected, the game failed to patch once more and I eventually gave up on trying to patch it.

So every Thursday I patch my game like I used to, but since the Verdurous Forest patch came into play, my patcher always stops at this very file.

On Monday I uninstalled and reinstalled DS in hopes to fix this issue in that way. It didn't work, the patch failed again on the file shown the in screen shots. So yesterday I deleted patch.id again, hoped for the best, but it failed again. That was when I asked Nyd for advice on this problem and he told me to run the patcher with my firewall off. So I did, but the patch failed again.

The screen shot in my OP is from today when I tried to patch with my firewall off.

Edited by Albruna, 05 May 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#5 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

We'll try to have this issue fixed at some point today.

#6 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationThe Disneyland of Love
  • Server:Dragonkin Master Race

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:41 AM

We'll try to have this issue fixed at some point today.

We can't enjoy the Verdurous Forest, any events you put and not a single of the new IM items. This is basically missing out on every single new experience everyone is enjoying.

Edit: It's been 3 days since "at some point today." Any news?

Edited by timegotoVroom, 08 May 2011 - 01:58 AM.

#7 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

Albruna's issue, though similar, is different from yours. It's requiring more time due to the type of issue it is. We've located it and are fixing it, but it requires more to be done than normal patches to resolve.

#8 wizardrage

wizardrage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:02 AM

this problem is fixed ? i have the same problem, I reinstalled the game, and downloaded the installer again and nothing.

#9 ZaNaKuS

ZaNaKuS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

This is prolly alittle lated but for some reason Mine isnt even Starting a patch just Instantly saying Failed to patch....what do i do =/

#10 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

http://forums.warppo...community-chat/

#11 LeeXL

LeeXL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

I got the fail to patch( not sure if it is the same error) when I 1st install the game, but i can still start up the game so I don't know if this will affect me later when get to some part of the game or not. Also I can patch everything ok since last 2 patches not like your problem where u stuck at the same file. So i want to know do I need to fix it so it wont affect me later or i am fine don't need to fix it?

Ok i tested it by reinstall it and find out it the same error so i need to fix it.

Edited by LeeXL, 19 June 2011 - 06:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users