#26 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

^I think people only wear full evade if they know they're hitting that 70% evade cap.

Isn't there a number to evade that allows you to evade Provoke / Sleep / Freeze more efficiently? Back in THQ I heard everyone should be at atleast 60 evade for that reason or is it just hearsay?

As for the pure aim, that's somewhat arguable. Aim and movespeed are really all that you need. With the amount of agility that a thief can stack, I don't see why it won't work.

What I do see, is that if you're a "pure aim" build, you won't have enough evade for it to substantially matter (Trying to change that, personally) iirc, A pure aim build in technical terms is a focus on agility/aim. Honestly, in the end, it'll just end up that with so much agility you'll be stupid not to tack on evade anyways. It's either agi/health or agi/evade for special equipment after all. I know there's a formula for it running around, but I just go with 4 agi = 1 AR for the conservation of mental effort.

Also, with an influx of Grens I've been PvPing, Sign of Dragon Fellowship (11% MP) Ryvius's Necklace of Purity (10% rate: 15MP back per hit) and Lava Belt 3 (MP Recovery Speed +10%) feel like the best things since sliced bread. My character card is 10% MP, sometimes I feel it's worth it.

7agi=1aim. not 4

#27 Aishi

Aishi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

7agi=1aim. not 4

Wow, its been forever. From what I remember, consider % Agi into your equation and maybe even the presence of % aim if the game's agi:AR ratio is done in decimals also.

iirc for warrior is different too, dibe. I calculate my armor sets down to the point of agi I wear so there must be other factors, it can't be absolute.

Hell. Maybe a patch changed it. I'll hop on once I update whatever I'm missing these past 8 months. Do you even play anymore dibe? :<

Edited by Aishi, 22 February 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#28 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Wow, its been forever. From what I remember, consider % Agi into your equation and maybe even the presence of % aim if the game's agi:AR ratio is done in decimals also.

iirc for warrior is different too, dibe. I calculate my armor sets down to the point of agi I wear so there must be other factors, it can't be absolute.

Hell. Maybe a patch changed it. I'll hop on once I update whatever I'm missing these past 8 months. Do you even play anymore dibe? :<

yes i still play diber o3o

Edited by StormHaven, 22 February 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#29 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

HsienKo! #4

#30 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

HsienKo! #4

BACK OFF HE'S MINE!

#31 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

BACK OFF HE'S MINE!

Sharing is caring!

#32 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Sharing is caring!

implying i care enough to share my diber o3o

#33 Aishi

Aishi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

OH MY GOD PEOPLE I KNOW.

#4#4

Edit: Dibe.
Double edit: I posted in general discussion cause my game broked.

Edited by Aishi, 22 February 2012 - 08:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users