183 replies to this topic

#76 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Nice try, but I won't tell you what I make money on:P... but really, farming is so yesterday.

Well sorry unlike some of the more established players in this game i dont have a full inventory of 15 refine chars with all the buffsets, and i dont have a credit card to spam im points for sale, so i have to farm for my money.

#77 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

Add more Pig Cartsssssssssssssssssssss

Is pigcart a im item, quest item, or event?

#78 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Well sorry unlike some of the more established players in this game i dont have a full inventory of 15 refine chars with all the buffsets, and i dont have a credit card to spam im points for sale, so i have to farm for my money.

oi, and I do?... I've never spent a penny on this game myself, and I never will. You don't just have to farm for your money, that's all I'm saying.

#79 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

oi, and I do?... I've never spent a penny on this game myself, and I never will. You don't just have to farm for your money, that's all I'm saying.

Merchanting (to me,) is a bit skeevish and shady. Buy from the uninformed and sell to the people who have your money.

#80 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Reason for the server disconnects with no warning/reasoning?

#81 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

BTW, have the new IM wings ever been in IM before? I don't want to waste zulie on some repeat im item.

#82 victor

victor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMorgantown, WV (Temporary)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

Reason for the server disconnects with no warning/reasoning?

Item Mall bug supposedly. =/

#83 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

they are jus recolored astrot wings lol they dont ever make new wings its always an old desighn they jus modify the colors lol.

#84 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

The Team is looking into the Server Disconnects and issues with the Item Mall (Not being able to purchase).

#85 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

they are jus recolored astrot wings lol they dont ever make new wings its always an old desighn they jus modify the colors lol.

Well yes, that is definitely true. I could have been more specific and asked if it's a new color. I guess it is. thx

#86 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

The Team is looking into the Server Disconnects and issues with the Item Mall (Not being able to purchase).

Could you please list all of the new changes in IM? Such as price changes, as ROSE Teleportation Tickets have been up'd by 100% in price.

Also, my current ROSE Tele' Tickets weren't "consumable." Is there an issue with that?

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 05:46 PM.

#87 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Could you please list all of the new changes in IM? Such as price changes, as ROSE Teleportation Tickets have been up'd by 100% in price.

No other item changed in price.

#88 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

No other item changed in price.

Alright, well I'm just glad I bought mine with my points a few hours before the new change.

But from what I read, I have to buy more just to be able to use my old ones?
(as the new ones check for the old ones before the new ones are used... ...?)

#89 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

funny u dont fix the fate quest but yet you guys raise the teleport ticket price lmao talk about gouging lol

#90 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Alright, well I'm just glad I bought mine with my points a few hours before the new change.

But from what I read, I have to buy more just to be able to use my old ones?
(as the new ones check for the old ones before the new ones are used... ...?)

You may still use the old natural Teleporation Tickets, exactly the way you have before, by talking with [Teleporter] Idiosel. However, if you purchase the new consumable version and use that, it will first check to see if you have any of the natural ones remaining and consume those first, before consuming the consumable version.

#91 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

funny u dont fix the fate quest but yet you guys raise the teleport ticket price lmao talk about gouging lol

Two completely separate issues. Changing a price from one value to another is a simple change. Troubleshooting a quest, that so far we've been unable to replicate is quite more difficult, not to mention it is two different teams working on those tasks.

#92 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Can we get some new colored Seraphs soon? There are so many astarots, why not make some new Seraph wing color/design? I'd be willing to bet 5 zulie that you would get more buyers for a good looking pair of seraphs than astarots.

#93 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

Can we get some new colored Seraphs soon? There are so many astarots, why not make some new Seraph wing color/design? I'd be willing to bet 5 zulie that you would get more buyers for a good looking pair of seraphs than astarots.

Add the same Astarot colors to the Seraph wings, or do you have alternate color suggestions?

We do plan on adding more colors to the Seraph Wings, including Pink. We also plan on adding a new style of wing too this summer, so stay tuned!

Side note for all the skeptics, the team working on creating Item Mall items/content, is not the same team that handles Class Balances, Bug Fixes, Union Wars or the Drop System.

#94 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

i understand its seperate issues but we have no choice but to use the tele tickets and u jus raised the rpice on them that seems kinda fishy in my book. How about leave them alone until u can fix the quest seems only way to orlo is to use the tickets!

#95 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

You may still use the old natural Teleporation Tickets, exactly the way you have before, by talking with [Teleporter] Idiosel. However, if you purchase the new consumable version and use that, it will first check to see if you have any of the natural ones remaining and consume those first, before consuming the consumable version.

Eh, to avoid the annoying fact of having to find the Teleporter every time, I suppose I'll pay an extra 100 points to be able to use my 110 Tickets without having to.

I appreciate that you've replied to me directly. Kudos to you and good luck. x]

#96 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

Add the same Astarot colors to the Seraph wings, or do you have alternate color suggestions?

We do plan on adding more colors to the Seraph Wings, including Pink. We also plan on adding a new style of wing too this summer, so stay tuned!

Side note for all the skeptics, the team working on creating Item Mall items/content, is not the same team that handles Class Balances, Bug Fixes, Union Wars or the Drop System.

Tell the IM consent team that they have done their job well and can take a 2 year vacation, while the other team steps their game up!

#97 Krenke

Krenke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

yeah agreed and please get the freakin server back up.....

#98 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

I mean to add new colors, ones that have not been released yet.

Do you mean you plan on putting pink seraphs back into IM, like a repeat, or do you mean there will be a NEW PINK SERAPH?.. Personally, I'd love a pair of zebra stripe seraphs or leopard print, but that's just me. I would be happy with any new color though. I love seraphs! It's about time we get something that will be equal or close in value of the funkitude that the pink fro holds. Again this is just me, but I'd be willing to pay real money for a pair of new good looking seraphs.

Speaking of fro's, how about you guys release some multiple afro colors. I love my pink fro, but a rainfro, or clown fro would be pretty cool too. We already have a clown nose, so that one would make a little sense.

Edited by PoopsMcgee, 05 May 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#99 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

So it appears we have two separate (and/or more) teams for the Development. I agree that the IM Team (if so,) has done a splendid job.

But I really do wish some things would be maintained a bit closer. (for the normal Development Team.)

-----

On a side note, I'm glad to say I had an extra 200 points from surveys/offers I filled out awhile ago. Time to get those new tickets.

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#100 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

soo funny everytime they do something the servers are always screwed up once they open the servers up gettin old really fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users