OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

I just want the existing quests to work right for everyone.

#127 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

So zepp whats the deal man been sitting here with no update nothing ???

#128 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Right, so I'm actually computer literate--so I'm pretty much without any insight to the problem still. And if it cancelled the patch update..then wouldn't I have the same problem when I reinstall the game and repatch everything? I was doing fine weeks ago with patches..just todays and the two before it that I've been having a problem.. I've even tried windows restore to a point where a patch still worked---Thinking maybe I did something to settings or some crap that is keeping it from updating right.. so I guess. I'm stuck uninstalling and reinstalling the game every week. -.-

You may want to read my updated post in regards to your issue.

But I agree, you may have changed security settings. You may also want to add an exception to your Firewall for ROSE's patch client if you currently have a Firewall running.

#129 Krenke

Krenke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

I love that idea have 3-5 suits/weapons for the same class /same lvl just have different looks. And Some sort of new vehical would be nice.......hovercraft........Mini CG...........flying cloud.........Monster Truck...... just a few ideas and make them limited....500 instead of 50,000. oh and Wheres the alien suit/ the ninja suit/ mime suit.....

the idea isnt just for different looks it would be different stats that would allow for more diverse builds so everyone isnt like cookie cutter builds. this would allow for people to be more successful in there own play style.

#130 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:leonis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

i was thinking that i just forgot to add. There are so many new and exciting ideas they have yet to explore. In all honestly they just need to do a 1 week Patch where they close the servers for a week and do many updates and fix many bugs. It would give them time to Add many new ideas and plenty of time for testing and patching. They could resolve So many of the issues we are all facing. And they can add a Ninja suit, and a Magic cloud u can ride on.

#131 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

:P

#132 rhod25

rhod25

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

how long will it takes again to for us to wait for an update... and the free 100IM points is not uploaded:

#133 CastanhoBR

CastanhoBR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

I just want the patchs to work right ¬¬'
i will NOT reinstall the game AGAIN.

#134 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

I honestly just think they should have the patches scheduled bi-weekly for 8+ hours ... instead of weekly, for 3-4 hours.

It would allow them to figure out what they want to do and get things arranged.

---

I would also like a new Server primarily set up for Testing Only, for new patches. The only time this server would come online is during a recent patch update. All created characters could be any desired level and job changes and stat resets could be free. Item Mall would give "fake purchases" to make sure everything works correctly. But after the patching phase is done, the server is taken offline until the next patch. This eliminates any kind of player flow to this server to cause the other two to become unstable. This would allow players to give feedback and would eliminate (to some extent) any possible problems with Item Mall bugs due to updates.

I just want the patchs to work right ¬¬'
i will NOT reinstall the game AGAIN.

If you read the previous posts you may find a solution to your problem.

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 07:09 PM.

#135 Krenke

Krenke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

Yeah since for this simple patch the game has been down for 6 hours or so. i really think they should do a x2 exp event tomorrow and through the weekend to make up for lost time. or up there IM pts they giving from 100 to 200 or something i mean even somthing small would be nice.

#136 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Add the same Astarot colors to the Seraph wings, or do you have alternate color suggestions?

We do plan on adding more colors to the Seraph Wings, including Pink. We also plan on adding a new style of wing too this summer, so stay tuned!

Side note for all the skeptics, the team working on creating Item Mall items/content, is not the same team that handles Class Balances, Bug Fixes, Union Wars or the Drop System.

So, what have our non item mall developers been up to?

#137 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

All we can do is keep throwing our ideas out there and hopefully they catch on. **** Ninja Suit*****Floating Rideable Cloud*******

#138 Kayluh

Kayluh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Draconis (sp?)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Since the patch finished I havent been able to get into the server ):
It doesnt show the servers' statuses and when I click on my server's name I cant log in, has anyone else had this problem?
Sorry If I'm being random >_<

#139 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

It doesnt show the servers' statuses and when I click on my server's name I cant log in, has anyone else had this problem?

channels are down XD they have to fix something.

#140 eofir3085

eofir3085

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

http://www.mmoserver.../na_rose_online

#141 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

as u noticed we are not being updated at all on the issue with servers which i find very funny.

#142 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

got off early today and thought hey im gonna play a lil bit WRONG ANSWER SIR !!! your gonna spend all night on forums cuz they screwed up the servers yet again! LOL

#143 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

u almost have to spam to get ur point across anymore. Except in game They still need that ignore button. ****** Paitencely waiting****** :P

#144 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

Yeah since for this simple patch the game has been down for 6 hours or so. i really think they should do a x2 exp event tomorrow and through the weekend to make up for lost time. or up there IM pts they giving from 100 to 200 or something i mean even somthing small would be nice.

I don't see a reason to reward people for lost time when the maintenance was scheduled. Just because they hit a snag of something unforeseen doesn't (in my view,) merit a reason to give people a pacifier. People should be glad they're fixing what needs to be fixed before the game comes back online instead of having more bugs for them to complain about. I can understand if the game was offline for a day or so due to major complications.

All we can do is keep throwing our ideas out there and hopefully they catch on. **** Ninja Suit*****Floating Rideable Cloud*******

You've kinda spammed that for around 3 posts now. =/

Try reading the previous posts. But yes, everyone has the issue, not just you.

as u noticed we are not being updated at all on the issue with servers which i find very funny. got off early today and thought hey im gonna play a lil bit WRONG ANSWER SIR !!! your gonna spend all night on forums cuz they screwed up the servers yet again! LOL

I don't see a reason to constantly update people about the server status when it's either #1, going to be online, or #2, offline. Simply waiting fixes that. It's not as easy as *-_-ting* code out of your, well, ass..? Lmao. But on the contrary, it's not that they screwed it up; that's like, say, you cleaned and organized a shelf and then while you were away it completely fell off the wall. Your parents then walk in and find everything broken. =/

-----

Apologies if my replies to every post are annoying. But I figure someone should at least post some decent feedback.

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 07:23 PM.

#145 Jose28

Jose28

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

Can we get an update when the servers will be up? Also please change the noticication that say server updates only takes 3-4 hrs....

#146 Kayluh

Kayluh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Draconis (sp?)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

channels are down XD they have to fix something.

Oh okay thanks :P I was a tad confused haha

#147 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

got off early today and thought hey im gonna play a lil bit WRONG ANSWER SIR !!! your gonna spend all night on forums cuz they screwed up the servers yet again! LOL

Go take a nap it'll all be over soon...maybe.

#148 rhod25

rhod25

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

why does it appear on the general patch that the patch is 100% but im still not getting any patch and when i open my client there are pop ups appearing on it... then close...

#149 glenriz25

glenriz25

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

whats the luckyspin thing in the IM window?

#150 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

whats the luckyspin thing in the IM window?

Most likely a future update. Maybe some free IM Points if you get a good spin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users