SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

why would I tell you? I thought you were going to play dragon saga. hehe

Kind of a side note on this, but I figure the other method your talking about is B/S. If you know what to buy and what to sell its easy, the only thing is $60 dollar's is almost a billion zulie and I think it would take more than a few minutes to make that by regular gaming. When item mall was first released it was stated that it would not affect the game tremendously or whatever. At this point and time you can clearly see the difference between Item mall sellers and In-game item sellers, the IM sellers are the (15)'d chivalrous gear guys while the rest of us at stuck at (10) because lets face it if you get to (15) with the refine system we have now without pluto's and venarunes, then you might be the luckiest guy on earth.Yea, of course you can go and buy a (15) but I would almost guarantee that it was refined with plutos or ven's. Which relates back to item malling B/S.(If liscent U and other high grade Cat's dropped more this might not be so much of a problem).

I am not completely against Item mall but it seems that it has been put into a higher priority than actual game development.What's really sad that the GM's intentionally or unintentionally have us where they want us until people start to quit.You have to buy Item mall points to refine gear to (15) or you have to buy Item mall points to buy refine (15)'d gear.It seems like more people are opting to make that $60 dollar 1 billion zulie fast money over spending two year's farming and buying and selling.

I am just talking out of my butt here but for a long time I believe LadyPsyber was regarded as one of the richest people in game, now I assume she is just medicore rich compared to IM sellers.I didn't particularly go into detail on any one thing in this little rant, as to avoid some of the "stop complaining responses" but I will say this;Item mall is the number one reason the economy is how it is now in Rose. /Rant

#152 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

Servers are up!

#153 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

Servers are up!

You should update the thread title to "v.337"

Also note that the Astaroth Wings of Solitude have a misspelling in the information area. "Super" should be "Superior."

#154 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

very glad for the quest fixes. great that we dont have to log out and back in when finishing a quest. However, i wish the rest of the quest bugs would finally be fixed as well. I've wanted to start over the heros quest for several months but having heard repeatedly how broken it is, but never hearing in patch notes that it has been fixed... rather disappointing. And with orlo2 out for how long now? how much of the quests there are still bugged??? i gave up on being excited to get a char there until all the quests there are fixed. The chars i have on leo there just sit until the quests and drops are fixed.

Did they manage to put wolf steel back in game or is that going to be missing for a 3rd week in a row?

#155 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Is pigcart a im item, quest item, or event?

Pig cart was an Extremely time consuming Quest, During the Chinese year of the pig event.
I hope they wont release the pig cart until the proper time...
Which will be: "5 February 2019 �?? 24 January 2020: Earth Pig" - Wikipedia
So another 8 years until they would release it. Perfect amount of time.

Edited by calaaniwygen, 05 May 2011 - 09:03 PM.

#156 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:30 PM

Add the same Astarot colors to the Seraph wings, or do you have alternate color suggestions?

We do plan on adding more colors to the Seraph Wings, including Pink. We also plan on adding a new style of wing too this summer, so stay tuned!

Side note for all the skeptics, the team working on creating Item Mall items/content, is not the same team that handles Class Balances, Bug Fixes, Union Wars or the Drop System.

Can the teams switch places for a month? Then we might get 80% content and 20% IM for four WHOLE weeks!! :P

#157 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

However, i wish the rest of the quest bugs would finally be fixed as well.

Numerous quests that were previously not functioning correctly will now be fixed due to the nature of the changes made to the quest system, so feel free to try out quests and report back your findings so we can fix the remaining bugs.

#158 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

Can the teams switch places for a month? Then we might get 80% content and 20% IM for four WHOLE weeks!! :P

I guess the IM Team got higher bonuses that's why they work 24/7. :( (Just a thought)

#159 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

For some reason every time I open IM now my entire client crashes after it says "Server Disconnected."

Has happened 3 times now.

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 10:14 PM.

#160 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

An Other Week where Rose will Loose Players ...

I don't Know why gravity do Not realize that Rose is dieing...

Wach Week the updates get worser...

#161 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

New Item Mall items

• Astarot Wings of Solitude (Only 200 available!)
  • Transgender Coupon*
  • Testimony of Retraining*
  • ROSE Teleportation Ticket*
*These new items are consumable items that will perform the same tasks as the previous ones, with the improved feature that they may be used anywhere!
Note: These new items are designed to check your inventory to see if there is the old non-consumable version first and consume them if present, so that the non-consumable versions are still useful.

Item Mall System
  • Improved Item Mall items loading when opening the in-game Item Mall.
  • Added a loading screen for possible long wait times before items are able to be displayed.
  • Many items within the Item Mall have had their descriptions updated to be more informative.
  • "Storage" tab has been renamed to "Purchases" for ease and convenience.
  • "Item Mall" tabs in the normal character Storage have been renamed to "Premium" (Storage Expansion coupons updated accordingly)
Added new set bonuses, 2% EXP bonus is given when the complete set is worn as equipment or as a costume for the following Item Mall sets:
  • Navy Blue Magic School Set
  • White Magic School Set
Added new set bonuses, 5% EXP bonus is given when the complete set is worn as equipment or as a costume for the following Monster Costume sets:
  • Jellybean Sets
  • Blue Aqua Set
  • Moldie Set
  • Rackie Set
  • Woopie Chef Set
  • Aqua King Set
  • Manager Moldie Set
  • Vagabond Rackie Set
  • Woopie King Set
Added new set bonus, 5% EXP bonus and a 20% chance of an extra drop per kill when the complete set is worn as equipment or as a costume for the following Monster Costume sets:
  • Elite Pomic Soldier Set
  • Queen Bibi Set
  • Candle Ghost Set
Game Enhancements
  • Adjusted the boundary collision for the Union War Crystals and Grand Master Devourer to help prevent players from walking in to the target during combat.
  • 2nd Advanced Class quests monster proofs have been set to now yield at 100%.
  • Supreme monsters intended for the 2nd Advanced Job Class quest have been strengthened to be more of a challenge now that their proofs are set to 100%.
  • Removed all empty NPC shop tabs that previously contained class skills, and all NPC dialogue that opened those shops.
Monster Target Icons
  • The monster icons have now been updated.
  • Leaders, Captains, Sub-Boss and King/Bosses will now also show the icon of the monster type they are in addition to their rank type.
Bug Fixes
  • Corrected location of Confirm and Cancel buttons on Party Option window.
  • Removed dialogue references to empty NPC skill book shops.
  • Adjusted EXP bar layout to display 10 divisions instead of 9.
  • Corrected bugs with quest systems where certain conditions were not updating until the user logs out and logs back in.
  • Corrected a bug which caused the client to crash when consumable items were deleted from locked skill bars.
  • Corrected issue with Sockets in items not being displayed properly.

Why am I not surprised...

Mostly IM and Orlo ignored yet again. Is this three months of orlo being screwed up yet or just 2 1/2?

Honestly why do you take so much time making patch notes...why not just cookie cutter a sentence that says: "We just spent 95% of our week working on the IM, 5% of our time fixing bugs related to the IM and ZERO percent on any actual content that might make playing the game worth while". It would save us time reading it so we can go into the game to set up our stores to sit while we wait for you to actually make something for us to do.

When is the last time an update wasn't totally dominated by Item Mall crap anyways...it must be years by now.

It must be pretty obvious that your item mall sales are shrinking fast...it's impossible to find someone to sell points now...2 months ago people were competing to sell you points. Hint Hint: the answer to that problem is NOT going to be solved by you churning out more and more crappy IM content. I mean seriously...selling 200 of the new (silly reskinned) wings...wow I...must...rush...to...buy...me...a...set...of...those...before...they...are...all...gone. Do 200 people even play the game now???

Edited by LadyPsyber, 05 May 2011 - 11:00 PM.

#162 rhod25

rhod25

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

SERVER CRASHED AGAIN??? :D :( :P

#163 glenriz25

glenriz25

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:31 PM

how long will be the servers down? coz im still on my medal, 1 more hour left for my medal

#164 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

Numerous quests that were previously not functioning correctly will now be fixed due to the nature of the changes made to the quest system, so feel free to try out quests and report back your findings so we can fix the remaining bugs.

thats awsome! can always count on genesis :P (would ya put some wolf steel in game for us please!!! ) now if one cracked mom can get to orlo ill be happy -- cracked moms gota stick together lol.
cant wait to go try some of the hero quests once more. its been 6 yrs since ive done em.

#165 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

no its being restarted. game msg said to log out and check back in 10 min.

#166 rhod25

rhod25

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

hey Zep why cant i get any bunny wing on easter even i tried all the combination of eggs but i get no wings at all...

#167 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Give the old teleportation tickets back! I don't mind driving 10seconds to an npc and save myself another 500k.

You're treating your customers like complete :P the past weeks. I can't even imagine what messed up situations in your lives could have led you all to be such bad bad bad people. You would all steal candy from a baby.

#168 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

Or they realize that Rose is Dead and Wang to earn As much Money As they can during the last time

#169 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

Wow you quoted yourself, now that is narcissism :P

#170 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

opening item mall = server disconnect xD

#171 DocJager

DocJager

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

Wow you quoted yourself, now that is narcissism :P

He's taking it to a whole new level actually... It almost seems as if he doesn't realise he is talking to himself all the time...

#172 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:17 AM

Topic Called V.336
on Genpatch it says Complete! V.337
and the Item Mall is crashing when u open it
Updates wil fix older problems but they also make problems!

Hope this is going to be fixxed soon!

#173 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

hey Zep why cant i get any bunny wing on easter even i tried all the combination of eggs but i get no wings at all...

To have a "chance" to obtain the wings, you needed to have the full bunny suit + basket, and then have all 6 eggs and talk to judy. She would give you a "special" egg, that when you opened it, it would have a chance at giving you the wings.
So the wings were not a 100% thing, only a chance of obtaining. That is why you saw the same people doing the quest over and over and over, so they could get more special eggs to open.

#174 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:54 AM

Two thoughts just came to my mind. 1) You say the game is dying, yet you still are here playing it. 2) You say "An Other Week where Rose will Loose Players ..." yet you are still here. Something isn't quite right with this picture. Contradictions much?

To have a "chance" to obtain the wings, you needed to have the full bunny suit + basket, and then have all 6 eggs and talk to judy. She would give you a "special" egg, that when you opened it, it would have a chance at giving you the wings.
So the wings were not a 100% thing, only a chance of obtaining. That is why you saw the same people doing the quest over and over and over, so they could get more special eggs to open.

Not just a chance, but nearly the chance of a snow ball in hell to get the wings because you had to on the average get about 33 special eggs to have an "even" chance to get the wings. Add to that the bugged red egg plus the competition for the eggs. For people with little time it would have to be a fluke that they got wings from only a few special eggs.

BTW Cal, I still have the pig quest on CoffeeMuse. It was hard to get the balloons for someone who was working full-time and didn't have extra time to farm the lucky pouches. At least with the balloons it wasn't based on chance, but just having the TIME to be able to farm the pigs.

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 06 May 2011 - 06:14 AM.

#175 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

He's taking it to a whole new level actually... It almost seems as if he doesn't realise he is talking to himself all the time...

HAHAhahahahah!
one sided convo FTW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users