one handed bow - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

one handed bow

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

Use crossbows. Or better yet, go with two crossbow for dual-crossbow skills! Now we just have to figure out how to reload them if we've got a crossbow in both hands...

another one =.= ~ dont think as if this is happening in real world, its a game. ill repeat again, for rangers like me, or other classes that does NOT have one hand designated class weapon it's very very very beneficial to us.

#27 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

~Shouldn't this be in proposal section..like the rest of the suggestion and proposal that keep clouding the main thread... <_<

#28 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

who ressurected this crap?

#29 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

It would have to be a crossbow, a lot of crossbows were made very small (If you watched van Helsing you probably know what I mean). But it would have to be considerably weaker or else you'd have a loooooooooooooooooooooot of hunter tanks

#30 Pylfer

Pylfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

I'm assuming that it would have to be released with a one time set of shields as well something that was like this or smaller. It'd prolly have like 15DEF (cause it's basically just a wrist guard] have either 1 or no slots, and possibly have a set of them that have different properties or attributes or what have you (+res to neutral, +1-2 Stat, etc).

Of course this would add a new thing to the game that would have to be balanced out... Or made ridiculously rare/hard to attain.

#31 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

Of course this would add a new thing to the game that would have to be balanced out... Or made ridiculously rare/hard to attain.

This is ragnarok. There is no reason why you would have to balance something before implementing it :)

#32 PsychoNerd

PsychoNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:21 AM

haha, maybe in the future they'll make a new alternative 3rd class (like how archers can become bard/dancer or hunter) that the archer class to specialize further with bow stuff (because right now rangers seem to be best with trapping, not bow skills), and one-handed bows would be an interesting addition to what they can use. :)

#33 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

I don't play bow classes really, but...

This could work...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust"

#34 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

and how the hell does someone shoot a bow with one arm? fail idea.

^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users