The Mothers Day Quest - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Mothers Day Quest

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

No :/. They can't expect everyone with a bugged character to send a ticket in; they need to fix the actual problem.

#27 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

Has anyone had this fixed for a character yet??? I mean have you had a character that couldn't do it but gm's fixed so they could???

Nope. Sent in a ticket, with all the info they needed (char name, server, etc etc) and of course their first reply (4 days later) was to ask me for that same info.

warpportal support does not read tickets. it's aggravating

#28 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iris

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

As opposed to a non-trans warlock which skipped going high wizard.

thats the joke. glad you could spell it out for everyone. its redundant, like people asking what server when a thread about "OMG theres a sniper cecil on the magmarings map some1 kill it please" its 99.9% valk. if i say my sura, you would assume its a sura, unless i say baby sura or something

#29 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Are you sura, or justa kidding?

#30 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

Lol k my BlackSmith, (mainly a vender) just went through the quest perfectly. from from 71 - 85/43. Between each of the turn in's I killed some guys by Umbala so I didn't waste any exp.

Also to make up for all the other times the comp asked for:

Shining Scale
Cyfar
Brigan

#31 SakuraMazaki

SakuraMazaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCanada~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:51 AM

I have 6 char that can't do it. >.<

#32 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

^^

I send in a ticket, hoping get response before maint ;)

#33 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

I heard that one factor is to not have any of the required items on you when starting the quest. I had some of the loot on me and the first npc won't let me start it on a 96 MS. I retried later without the loot at 97 but still the same.

#34 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

We are going to fix the problem, it will only effect players that did a specific other quest in the past (long ago past), but is something we can adjust and work around.

Likely will be a map restart to fix the NPC to work with the new requirements we will set.

#35 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

Its now fixed.

I'm going to put up the "thursday plan" because it seems like there are some small quirks that are being asked about, and it is easier to let everyone know if it is in 1 thread rather than many.

#36 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

We are going to fix the problem, it will only effect players that did a specific other quest in the past (long ago past)

What quest? Just wondering.

#37 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

Its now fixed.

I'm going to put up the "thursday plan" because it seems like there are some small quirks that are being asked about, and it is easier to let everyone know if it is in 1 thread rather than many.

By the nature of the glitch, I kinda figured it was from some other quest. Maybe a re-used npc or something, who knows

#38 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

Maybe that old old old quest where this kidnapping (may not be this girl) also happened inside the old swordie guild that requires you do the seal battle?

#39 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:03 AM

I have to say I wonder about this as well. I don't believe my Monk, as one of my lesser played characters, did any quests that my other characters wouldn't have done. Got to say that has me wondering.

Also have to add that I am really kicking myself right now. The first character I did the quest with was my High Wiz and I didn't use a 3XBM for that one and really annoyed now, He could have been at like lvl 89/50 Like my Pally was after the quest. 6 of my 7 characters listed below have now done the quest, all but my Rogue as he is on a Alt account. Also did the quest with my Merchant BMan and he is now a lvl 85 BlackSmith lol.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 11 May 2011 - 07:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users