[Valk] Need Guild ! [experienced player] - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Valk] Need Guild ! [experienced player]

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

I am willing to be loyal for an experienced guild . Available mostly for Woe 1.0, can also make it at times for Woe 2.0 and have access to Ventrillo.

Equips I have as of now [ I am listing out the gears only for my sura ]

Giant Majestic Goat
+4 Cranial Bradium Shield
+4 Immune Niddhogur
Variant
Phen/Ring of Mustle
+4 Rideword hat[1]
Ebone Armor[1]
+5 2x Hunterfly Carga/ 2x bloody
Hockey Mask
+4 D.Robe

I have made the Sura (currently 105/13) here just for WOEing and MVPing !

I am willing to learn even though I have experience with classes like Sura / Rk / Mechanic. I look forward to MVPing. I dont care about God items till I get to 145 atleast. I would help the guild with all I have.

All I need from the guild in return is a support class/ Killer who can get me to the 120s-130s (partying/leveling with me) so that I can be effective in WOE as well as level on my own. A sura shines only after his job 30s (when he gets skills that make him solo) and that is the reason behind this request. I am having trouble leveling on this server as I cannot fund much on pots after getting all these stuff, the initial levels are hard on a sura whos going for goh/tc build.

Contact me in game or here
IGN Indra-

"The more powerful the Guild is, more powerful I will become !"

Edited by sairaj88, 12 May 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#2 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

Still looking for one .....

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:52 AM

Take a look villians, endless frontier, ominous elite, maneki neko, infinity and unbound. Many of the upper tier woe guilds are only accepting 120+ applicants right now.

Waiting for a "strong" experienced guild to come to you may not be as effective as approaching a guild directly.

#4 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:07 AM

If you wan2 look up infinity, go ahead. Ill be logged in most of the day just end me a pm at "Cheddar_Jack_2.0". If i dont get back to you just be pacient because i have an appointment today that i need to go to, but i will leave my computer on. Also dont use the word mercinary, it makes you sound like you guild hop and guild dont want people who go from guild to guild they want a fully active member. Also saying that you want the guild to leech you to 120 is crazy...not a single guild will take a recruit that is expecting to get leeched. I can tell you right now that in infinity i will not allow people to ask for leeches, especially one that is as experienced as you say you are.

Also thanks for the plug budd

Edited by CheddarJack, 11 May 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

I support the guilds I troll /no1

#6 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

Hi Mr.Budd and Cheddar,

I have tried pming guild leaders like Valkyrie and Jinx. Some don't reply and some ask for Suras > 130's or they are ready to accept ABs and support classes even if they are in 100s. I understand their position but expecting people to be high lvls without even helping them to get there( unless they are people who the guild leader knows) make them kinda look like they are hiring mercenaries , no offense ! The point here is people would have already farmed their gears if they are able to level up to 130s especially in renewal and now what do the guilds do in favor ? use them to defend castles and keep making God items and let people whom they know alone borrow them ? Yes they do spend for supplies but its not like they are going to share more than 10% of the God item's value among their members equally ! (This is not targeted at any guild just my opinion as I have seen from guilds and I am open to criticisms)

And I am sorry about my previous post , its just that I need a person who would be able to level with me till I can atleast solo on my own. Well to admit I have been playing RO 6 years now and with renewal people have been soloing a lot. Isnt it already visible from the Gms attempt to make partying viable with new dungeons? Or I could say its just me in person for bein too comfortable with support classes that I find it odd to level solo.Thanks for pointing that out. Edited it now !

If things still dont go as intended I would have to wait till some event so I get to meet their requirements or try for invites after few weeks if am able to make it there soloing on my own.

Anyways thank you for the replies.

Edited by sairaj88, 11 May 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#7 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

My friend,

My guild may be able to help you grow.

We welcome experienced players with open arms. I understand you position but i don't think you will receive any personal help leveling in any guild. Everyone has problems making it to the top but that is what the guild is there for. Casual conversation a bit of encouragement and that little tap on your shoulder in th times when you need it, that "boost" to help you get through the rough patches.

http://forums.warppo...033#entry407033

There's the link to our recruitment page. PM me in game if interested.

#8 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

I can't speak on the behalf of other guilds but if you did apply to join valkyrie I would have said come back later and apply again once you hit 130+. It's not that the folks in valk wouldn't give you any support but what I look at is what level are most people on the server right now and up that estimate by 5-10 levels to separate the folks that do bust their asses leveling their characters from the ones that sit on their asses waiting for another easy leveling event. With medusas just over there's a lot of 120's out there.

Top woe guilds really just do one thing and that's woe. Accepting people below the average level is really just a liability. Think of joining a top woe guild as a top university, they're not going to take you unless you put in the work to get the minimum grades required.

#9 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

I am leveling at the moment and will try my best to get to that requirement if not now in the near future. Lets see how it goes and how many people I meet on the way up there.

But think about people who have just spent real cash on the leveling events and got up the way there and those who are striving hard but not being recognized. Well I guess thats how it is. Its not my single opinion thats gonna change the overall scenario.

#10 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

Unbound is looking for starting but active Sura's. Coz we believed that the longer you stay in a guild the stronger the teamwork and bond is. Our guild leader is been a Monk Class player for like 8 yrs. If (hopefully) you will be our 3rd Sura in a guild atm. We do know how important is EXP Event for every player thats why Unbound does everything to make sure that every guild party we have has the advantage on leveling ie. Gwings, Support Class, Supplies, etc.

GL looking for a guild. Have fun playing =)

#11 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

I don't see what the relation is between the people who spent real cash on the leveling events and those who are striving hard but not being recognized is. I mean you don't need real money to buy HEBMs. In fact during Dragons HEBMs were selling stupidly low in zeny, so I don't know what you're referring to. The only situation I can think of where your comment could apply is comparing those that got their levels via the easy mode turn ins against those that actually grinded their way to the higher levels.

After reading your previous post yesterday and your last post, somehow, I think what your perceptions are still a bit 'in the clouds'. Guilds with God items don't offer them to only the Guild Leader's closest friends, but rather just members of the guild that can be trusted with them (recalling items is quite the pain in the rear end). From the looks of it, either you've never been in a real guild with god items, or you've been in some seriously bad ones. I give you props for your determination and ambition, but I still think you got the recruiting process in top tier woe guilds wrong.

Good luck anyways.

Edited by MrBudd, 12 May 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#12 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

The only situation I can think of where your comment could apply is comparing those that got their levels via the easy mode turn ins against those that actually grinded their way to the higher levels.

From the looks of it, either you've never been in a real guild with god items, or you've been in some seriously bad ones. I give you props for your determination and ambition, but I still think you got the recruiting process in top tier woe guilds wrong.

Good luck anyways.

The gap in levels made easy thanks to the TI event is exactly what I meant, besides this character was only made to woe/mvp. Guess either I could be unlucky that I couldn't make it in the Dragons event or that people have reached higher levels that they are no longer in my range(base level that is ).

When it comes to my previous guild experience I would say the latter. But I have yet to understand what you call the "Real " guild.

Btw Thank you for the wishes.

#13 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

The gap in levels made easy thanks to the TI event is exactly what I meant, besides this character was only made to woe/mvp. Guess either I could be unlucky that I couldn't make it in the Dragons event or that people have reached higher levels that they are no longer in my range(base level that is ).

When it comes to my previous guild experience I would say the latter. But I have yet to understand what you call the "Real " guild.

Btw Thank you for the wishes.

Sorry to hear that your experiences with most guilds have not been the greatest. What I meant by real guild as in not a poorly run half-assed guild. Instead of grinding your ass off right now, I would seriously consider joining one of the previously mentioned guilds in the interim period as you may like them enough to stay.

#14 sairaj88

sairaj88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

Sorry to hear that your experiences with most guilds have not been the greatest. What I meant by real guild as in not a poorly run half-assed guild. Instead of grinding your ass off right now, I would seriously consider joining one of the previously mentioned guilds in the interim period as you may like them enough to stay.

Thank you for the suggestion. I am gonna level up to meet the requirements and demand the guild to take me because of my skills and my ability to work out things and not just join a guild so that I could depend on them to level even if I have to do it the hard way.My way of looking at things has changed now!

#15 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

Sounds like a plan. Once you get an AoE of some sort you can get quick levels on a Sura in magma2 just fly winging, mobbing up and the hitting them once or twice with an AoE skill.

#16 TSTitle52

TSTitle52

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

No bra! is welcoming you =P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users