HD upgrader what a joke - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HD upgrader what a joke

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sithy

Sithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

What is up with this upgrader for HD. i have now done some test with crap like slotted mufflers and crap. Unless i am crazy unlucky with HD or lucky as hell with normal elu the normal elu has a higher rate then the HD does. Anyone else think that the HD has a much lower rate they it says? i mean the last thing i tried to get to plus 9 i spent 20$ on kafra points and got nothing then ran out of zeny and lost my item. That was my fult dumb of me not to see that but still what hell.

#2 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:21 PM

+9 is quite tricky, +8 I find much easier.

#3 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

Yea, it's a horribly low chance. Just hope you don't get glitched, error'd, DC'd ect while upgrading. *shudder*

#4 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

A friend of mine went straight to +10 with no failures just earlier today.

I'm stupidly unlucky, sort of like you are, but there are a lot of people who say the rates function properly and as advertised. It just all comes down to luck. You can't really get any conclusive "tests" out of $20 worth of ore, no offense.

#5 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

the success chance is so horribly low, really it should have a chance of no change instead of lowering your upgrade level. let failure have a 50/50 chance or something to NOT downgrade. seriously i burned up the 60 ores i got from lucky boxes on a single weap and came away +3 never going above +7. you're better off just breaking stuff with enriched. and the zeny cost is outrageous, VIP needs a discount here, atleast 75% off. HD ori is just the -_-tiest thing that could have been put in the boxes, we didnt even get any sort of discount on them, exactly 300kp worth out of each box. account bound useless for most crap that does more harm when used than good. whoever came up with that one needs a paddling.

#6 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:07 PM

Some reason why I find +9 +10 to be easy.

Once you want to +11, that is when its -_-ing retarded.

Only made 1 +12 equip, Used about about 30 mil and 4k Kafra point on trying to +12 that equip alone. I honestly doing see the point of going further than +12. It really is just a waste of money.

#7 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:11 AM

it happens. ive had very good luck and very bad luck with the hd ore. had people /ragequit because of using "so much money" on it. its no different from using irl money for enriched elu, just isnt the same rate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users