• 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

Learning about the Sikuku Tribe

Posted Image

This Leads from the First Quest Suggestion

The final quest from Netty leads you to the refuge, Hand in the quest to start learning about the Sikuku Tribe.

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: Netty lives in the Xita Refuge, and she supports us in secret, by bring us food without any notice from the Raknu Cheif. Without her Support, we might have all died already.
1. Hmm, can you unveil that kind of secret?
2. Speaking of Netty, she sent me to you to give you these food supplies and this letter.

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: *Reads the letter*... I see, so Netty has sent you to help us? Well this is great news! Please go inside the refuge and talk to some of our people. I'm sure you have many questions and they maybe able to help you get an answer.

You:
1. I hope Netty is right about you guys...

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: She's not wrong. "name" I understand that you may feel hate towards us but please do not judge us until you understand the full story. Talk to 3 of our tribe members, they will answer some of your questions. Take this slate and chalke and take some notes if you have too.

You:
1. Ok I will do..

Rewards
200,000z
300,000 EXP
New Quest Objective
People of the Sikuku Tribe
Yak has asked you to talk to some of the tribe members, return to him once you have gained enough information. Require at least 3 notes.

(Basically on this quest there are 3 people you need to talk to, once you have learned what you need to learn you will obtain 1 note. Collect all 3 notes and then return back to Yak)

1st Person

[Cleric] Jude: Hello, Adventurer from Junon!
1. Hey! you aslo seem to come from another planet
2. You seem like your from another planet, what is your buisness here?

[Cleric] Jude: I'm here to help heal and protect the Sikuku Tribe...

You:
1. Why would you help them? They have done nothing but cause greif to the Raknu tribe!

[Cleric] Jude: Do not come into this refuge and start pointing fingers! Listen before you make your asumption! I am here to help the remaining sikuku Tribe because the one's here have not been corrupt. They are trying endlessly to try prove themselves to the Raknu tribe to try get them to help them over take Chief Turak but the Raknu tribe does not want to know. They can not do this alone and niether can we...

You:
1. I think that's all the information I need from you, thank you.

Quest Proof
Obtained first Proof.

2nd Person

The Second Proof would be obtained by [Sikuku Warrior] Seka, He already has a Speach log that describes how the Sikuku tribe are feeling but i'll put it here anyway:

[Sikuku Warrior] Seka: I mark on this tree stump whenever my companions turn dead by Turak.
1. There are lots of marks here.

[Sikuku Warrior] Seka: If I get a chance at revenge, I would stab him as many times as there are marks on this stump!
1. He would die before you finish.

[Sikuku Warrior] Seka: I feel like testing it on you...
1. Bye~

Quest Rewards
Obtain a second proof

3rd Person

Again like person 2 there is already [Sikuku Chief[ Namiel Char who has a good dialog for this quest, Just speak to her and read the dialog to obtain the Proof. Here is the dialog:

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Don't you trust us either?
1. What do you mean? Are you Ikaness...?

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Not like the ikaness. As you know, the sikukus are corrupt now. But not us. Even though we have escaped from the Turak, the Raknu do not support us... as if we were still with that monster!
1. Is there any way the Raknu can trust you?

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Unlikely. And we've already given up. As you look around here, only a few are left now. They are just waiting for the day of their death. Like many of their companions. Can you understand the feeling they have?
1.Is there any way I can help you?

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Go and get the Sikuku out there. That is the only way you can do something for us.
1. Ok.

Quest Rewards
Obtained thrid proof.

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: So lets see what you have learned.

You:
1. *passes over notes*

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: So I can see that you are already understanding why the remaining Sikuku Tribe are upset and so angry? You need to help us. We need to be able to over come this and re-populate our tribe.

You:
1. I would love to help but I don't know what I could do to help..

[Sikuku Warrior] Yak: Well we shall start of with some small tasks, We need time to find out what the turaks plan is and where he is based at the moment. Maybe by disrupting his followers we maybe able to draw him out or at least find out some information. Talk to Parah one of the residants I believe he talks to tree's, maybe he has some information. Take this mask to blend in as well.

You:
1. Ok i'll start right away.

Rewards
Recieved a Sikuku Mask
500,000 EXP
New Quest Objective
Talking too tree's!?
Yak wants you too talk Parah as he talks to the tree's which means he may know something.

[Sikuku Resident] Parah: The great Sikukus who have governed Eldeon for a long time are becoming history like this.
1.You still have hope.
2.Did you just feel that giant tree shudder???
3.Hi Parah, *explains*

[Sikuku Resident] Parah: So your the great saviour Netty sent huh? Well any help we can these days is much appreciated. As you can see around you the purest of tree's are awakening ready to fight to save there home. The corrupted Sikuku are burning this place down at there masters request...

You:
1. wow that's awful!

[Sikuku Resident] Parah: I'm afraid so, and the worse thing is that the tree's defenses are not going to last long and we will be next. I see Yak wanted to know where Turak is... well I don't know much but I do know he isn't that far. I heard from [Guardian]Zelko that one of his people.. or rather tree saw Turak gathering an army to protect him somewhere in the depth of the forest.

You:
1. How do they even talk to each other? and does he know where he is now?

[Sikuku Resident] Parah: They can send messages through the wind to one another. Before he could tell us anymore information he was burned... Zelko may know more then he us telling us but he won't tell us much as he still thinks where trying to help Turak. Talk to him see if you can find anything out.

You:
1. Well how do I find him?

[Sikuku Resident] Parah: Oh sorry, he's next to us..

You:
1. Woahhh! You could of told me!

New Quest Update
Talking too tree's!?(2)
Parah has asked you to talk to [Guardian]Zelko. Try get what ever information from him that he may be hiding.

(So basically there is a massive tree at the side of parah with a face on it. simply walk up to him around 5699,5082 and it will act like an NPC)

The Tree's are alive!

[Guardian]Zelko: Are you with the Sikuku tribe?

You:
1. I'm not with them, just helping out where I can..

[Guardian]Zelko: Then i would like you to leave my site, I have no use for people who insist on helping these vermin. Only reason why I haven't had them disposed of yet is because Turak is after them which means they are helping me by bringing him closer!

You:
1. But you must no it yourself that you don't stand a chance! Let me help you. I'm not part of the Sikuku tribe so you can trust me.

[Guardian]Zelko: We will need to see about that. Fine, we could do with a little help but you must prove yourself first!

You:
1. Anything you request!
2. I'm not your slave!

[Guardian]Zelko: Very well. "name" many of my followers are unable to help in the fight towards the Turak because of the corrupted Sikuku. They are burning down my Jungle and I can't help everyone. Please kill 30 Sikuku Hunter, 30 Sikuku Tracker, 20 Sikuku captains.

You:
1. Very well, anything to prove that we are here to help.

New Quest Update
Talking too tree's!?(3)
Zelko has asked you to kill 30 Sikuku Hunter, 30 Sikuku Tracker, 20 Sikuku captains. Watch out as they hit hard!

[Guardian]Zelko: I see you have returned already "name"...

You:
1. Well it doesn't take that long to kill some infected monsters!

[Guardian]Zelko: hmm well... lets see how you fair with something a little harder then shall we?

You:
1. Bring it on!
2. Yeah i was joking...

[Guardian]Zelko: Those pesky Sikuku riders are driving me even more into the ground! They are such cowards and run when we try to fight back! I think its time to show them who's boss, wouldn't you say so? Kill 30 Sikuku Tiger Riders, 20 Sikuku Tiger Interceotors and 10 Sikuku Captains.

You:
1. I'll get right on it!

Rewards
2,000,000 EXP
1,000,000z

New Quest Update
Talking too tree's!?(4)
Zelko has asked you to Kill 30 Sikuku Tiger Riders, 20 Sikuku Tiger Interceotors and 10 Sikuku Captains. Watch out as they like to hit froma distance.

[Guardian]Zelko: Welcome back "name", I'm thankful you completed the task with such ease. I trust you that you are here to help. What I haven't told you yet is that alot of the Sikuku Elites followers when he was destoryed fled to this jungle. One of them been the Sikuku Elite Assassin who of which as we speak is taking orders from the Turak...

You:
1. Do you know where he is?

[Guardian]Zelko: I know that he is currently in the jungle now just south of here! Go beat him and find out as much information as possible. If you do get any report too the [Sikuku Chief] Namiel as while you are gone searching I am going to fill the tribe in on what I know. She will take it from here once you return.

You:
1. I'll see what i can do!

Rewards
2,000,000 EXP
1,000,000z

New Quest Objective
Right hand man!
Zelko has has you to find the Sikuku Elite Assassin to try get some information out of him. If you can manage to get a confession from him return back to Namiel.

*Side Notes*
I'm not sure if this has been done on Rose yet but this is what i wanted to happen.
Get that Sikuku Elite Assassin down to 0% HP.
Once this happens a NPC version of the Assassin will spawn which acts like any other NPC.
Talk to the NPC for the Diolog.
The NPC will stay for 5 minutes which will be enough time to choose your options.

Sikuku Elite Assassin: How did you beat me! This is unbelieable! My master will kill me for this you know!

You:
1. If you don't start talking I'll kill you! Where is Turak!

Sikuku Elite Assassin: Well either way I die so i'm not going to tell you!

You:
1. Fine! I'll cound to 3...... 1!

Sikuku Elite Assassin: *looks scared* I'm not going to tell you, your wasting your time!

You:
1. 2........

Sikuku Elite Assassin: *Whimpers a little* Make sure you kill me fast!

You:
1. .......3!!

Sikuku Elite Assassin: WAIT!!! Don't!!! I'll tell you just pelase don't kill me!

You:
1. What is Turak's plan!?

Sikuku Elite Assassin: We are planning a second attempt to attack the Refuge Xita. Our first plans failed as it was interupted by an unknown visitor, althought I have a feeling i know who it was now! but this attack is too late for you to stop!

You:
1. Haven't you learned your lesson from the first attempt!? I will stop you! Where is Turak!?

Sikuku Elite Assassin: He's in the Jungle east of here gathering some more followers for the attack. Thats all i know I swear! Please don't hurt me I told you everything I know!

You:
1. This is for the tribes!
2. Run you coward! If i see you again I won't be so nice next time.

*Side Note*
Ok so if you choose option 2, the npc will simply disapear and you will obtain the confession.
If you choose option 1, then the diolog will end and then Assassin will be respawn will 10% health. You will still obtain the confession after the diolog ends but you can kill him if you want.

Quest Items
Obtained Confession

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: "name"! Zelko has filled me in! I don't know how you did it but thanks for getting him to believe in us again!

You:
1. I think we have more pressing issues at the moment...

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: What did you find out from the Assassin!?

You:
1. *explains*................

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Oh my! This is terrible... You have to warn them "name", I would warn them myself but we are still hated by them. Go speak to Netty first and see what we can do.

You:
1. Way ahead of you!

Rewards
1,000,000 EXP
500,000z

New Quest Objective
In trouble again!?
Namiel has asked you to visit Netty in Xita and fill her in on whats happening and the events on what is going to happen soon! Hurry! (10min time limit)

Netty: "name" how's it going with you know who?

You:
1. Terrible.. I mean good... I mean... Urg!

Netty: Slow down... what's happened?

You:
1. Well......*explains*

Netty: Oh no, this is getting tiresome now! You have to warn [Raknu Chief] Darka Khan, tell him everything... I only hope to Arua Godness that he understands!

You:
1. Great, I'm not going to see the end of the day at this rate..

Rewards
250,000 EXP

New Quest Update
In trouble again!?
Netty has asked you to talk to Darka Khan and explain everything you explained to Netty and make him understand!

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: "Can't you see I'm busy, go away.

You:
1. Ok Sir...
2. Wait I need to talk to you its important!

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: I don't have time to talk, I have a lot of planning to do. Only time I have to talk if its about an attack and we are fine at the moment!

You:
1. Well obviously not as I have just found out your going to be over thrown by Turak! *explains*

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: What! Netty and you have been involved with the Sikuku tribe! How could you betray us all like this, especially Netty! GUARDS!!!! GUARDSSS!!!

You:
1. Wait! I beg you please, netty did it because she believes we could use there help! and she was right! Without them you wouldn't of been prepared for the attack

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: .......

You:
1. Without them you wouldn't of known where to find Turak! AND! without them you would have a lot more corrupted Sikuku on your hands!

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: ........

You:
1. They have started to gather allies to over take Turak, and you have done nothing! Who do you think are the better tribe!? You or them! They are trying to make up for what they have done!

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: Well... erm.... *coughs* I don't know what to say... I guess I have been blinded by hate for the Sikuku tribe I never really knew what was happening behind closed doors.
I'm sorry...

You:
1. I'm sure you are but we don't have much time...

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: Right! Well I best start acting like a Chief again, my heads been a bit cloudy lately. Well now that you have warned us we might have enough time to scale up some kind of battle plan but we will lose... We need some reinforcements...

You:
1. You don't need to be shy to ask..

[Raknu Chief] Darka Khan: I'm not! *blushes* I'll leave that up to you while I arrange everything here once more.

You:
1. Well that was eaiser then I thought!

Rewards
500,000 EXP

New Quest Objective
Return to the Jungle
Darka has asked you to report back to Namiel and ask to send reinforcements right away!

Joined Forces!

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: I hope you have some good news!

You:
1. Darka needs your support. I explained everything to him or rather screamed at him and well, he basically he is calling a truce!

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: You have to be joking "name"! This is amazing! I don't know what we could of done ......

You:
1. Sorry to cut you short but there will be time for that later...

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Of course. So he needs our help... I can send as many people of mine as possible but as you already know we aren't very big so we might not be much use... I'll send my people right away!

You:
1. So what do you want to do about Turak?

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: We need to stand up to him once and for all. I need you to try and defeat Turak. You may need to group with your friends to do this as this isn't an easy task.

You:
1. Do you have a plan on how to kill him...
2. I'm not the brave, i'll catch you later!

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Yes. As you know [Sikuku Warrior] Seka as tried many times to defeat him but not has much luck. What he has told me is that Turak has a tendancy to clone himself before he reveals his true form. You need to get him to his best form and attack with all you have to destroy him.

You:
1. wow I can see this isn't going to be easy..

Rewards
1,000,000 EXP

New Quest Objective
Final Battle!
Namiel has asked you too find the turak east from here. Be warned as Turak has three forms. Hit him to hard and he may flee. Obatin his backshield when you defeat him.

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Did you do it "name"?

You:
1. I think so but it was eaiser then i thought it would be...

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Let me have a look at his backshield.......

You:
1. Sure....

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Darn it! There's an inscription on his backshield.. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you and the Raknu Tribe would try join forces to take me down! But its too late, you'll soon all be under my controll!"

You:
1. What does this mean?

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: It means we didn't get him! It was only a clone of him. His dark magic seems to be advancing by the second and if we don't find him soon then we will all be doomed.

You:
1. eekkk! well its time for me to leave!
2. Have hope! we can find him before it's too late...

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Spoken like a true Sikuku Warrior! Well he must be out there somewhere, We will journey onto the next villiage soon. Before we do we need to clean our mess up here. Talk to the people of this refuge, see what they have to offer.

You:
1. I sure will.

Rewards
Clone Turak Backshield (Stats well you can decied just make it different from the normal backshield)
2,000,000 EXP
1,000,000z

Repeatable EXP Quests!

Spoiler

Journey to the Forest of Wondering

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: Great to see you again, we have a lead of where we might find Turak!

You:
1. I don't want to know...
2. Thats good news..

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: There's a small village within the Forest of Wondering, they have some reports of unusual activity going on which seems like the work of Turak. Could you please find the village and ask around, see what you can find out?

You:
1. Ok, no problem..

[Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char: "name", be very careful wondering round in that forest, there are things in there that you might wish you had never seen.

You:
1. I'm sure I can handle it.
2. In that case....

New Quest Objective.
Journey on...
Go into the Forest of Wondering and find the village that lies within, ask around and see what you can find out.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

you put alot of work into these quests Lybis and they seem to be really great as well! i hope some of them make it into the game at some point ;)

#3 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:31 AM

you put alot of work into these quests Lybis and they seem to be really great as well! i hope some of them make it into the game at some point ;)

I write them mostly for fun since my actual work is boring <_< but yeah would be nice to see some of them in game ;)

Working on FoW quest line now :mellow:

#4 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Wow nice !! Really! Is it available ig ? I might go do it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users