#1 alexhaskin

alexhaskin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

hey so im kind of confused. im lvl 32. i jus redid my skill and stats for free (yea it mightve been a waste but whatever..) and when i went to choose them. i got weapon mastery maxed.. then went onto get double atk but come to find out its now triple atk? howd that happen?

#2 alexhaskin

alexhaskin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

for real though. whats up with that. i had the skill double attack and now after i did that, the skill changed to triple. i looked up skill trees or the skills soliders learn. it showed it was double attack. on the rose main site it shows that soliders have a double and triple attack. whats goin on? lol

#3 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

for real though. whats up with that. i had the skill double attack and now after i did that, the skill changed to triple. i looked up skill trees or the skills soliders learn. it showed it was double attack. on the rose main site it shows that soliders have a double and triple attack. whats goin on? lol

Up to level 8 is needed for the skill soul wreck. A player can increase the skill 8-9 so that the skill does multiple attacks, it's kind of weird. Don't use the rose webiste, try the roseonlinecompedium

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

At level 9 it becomes triple attack, just a different skill name but it is basically the same skill.

#5 alexhaskin

alexhaskin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

At level 9 it becomes triple attack, just a different skill name but it is basically the same skill.

i see, so just when you max it out.. it becomes triple..interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users