To GMs: List of skills/statuses that need timer icons - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

To GMs: List of skills/statuses that need timer icons

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 NoxiousOrchid

NoxiousOrchid

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 755 posts
  • LocationLA, CA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Having the icon at least show up on the bard/dancer while they use their skills would be pretty nice for when effects are turned off.

#27 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

There are definitely skills I would like to see have mouseover timers/icons, but as Alca mentioned, it might get a little too busy on the game screen to have everything (VIP buffs, Kafra food stacks, regular buffs, useable items, passive skills, active skills, status effects, etc).

If this was seriously considered by the GMs and a proposal to the kRO devs made, perhaps we need some kind of option window (like in chat) where we can turn off certain types of icons if we don't want to see them?

Turning icons on/off would be a great solution to the screen clutter, but I would still like to see something on screen representing them, perhaps a significantly smaller icon that can be enlarged with a button combination that is simple to perform?((set by player))

#28 Lunalia

Lunalia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

Duple Light Timer Please :) Timers to see when dances/songs end would be nice too.

#29 Nilami

Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

CMs, please comment on whether these timer additions would be even possible with your current iRO abilities, or if this is something we would be requesting from kRO Devs.

Turning icons on/off would be a great solution to the screen clutter, but I would still like to see something on screen representing them, perhaps a significantly smaller icon that can be enlarged with a button combination that is simple to perform?((set by player))

I like this idea even more - toggle the size of the icons overall so you have a choice between normal and mini, etc. Thanks Theoretical.

Edited by Nilami, 11 May 2011 - 11:41 AM.

#30 Exeter0

Exeter0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

Soul Link timers please. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users