How to re-take the Hero Quest (Rose online) - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to re-take the Hero Quest (Rose online)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

So, I have started the Lost Children Quest, but in the Soul Crystal part, I clicked "Abandon quest". I didn't know that time that the Lost children quest is just one of the many Quests of the Hero Quest. Now, I cant take any of it. I have red in these on the Rose online website (Patch Notes v.282 5/27/2010)

Hero Quest
* Players may now retake the Hero Quest from the very beginning by visiting NPC [Visitor Guide] Arua's Fairy in the Adventurer's Plains. You will need to remove any and all quests prior to being able to restart the Hero Quest. You may do this at any stage of the quest.

I tried doing that, I talked to Arua's Fairy and then talked back to Francis in Zant, but I can't make him talk again about the Lost children.
Do somebody here know how to retake the here quest? Thank you very much in advance.

#2 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

Finally, I found the solution to my problem. So, Ive been talking to Arua's Fairy and then Francis but they wont mention anything about lost children again. The solution I found was to talk to Lena Again and the soul crystal re-appeared on my quest window.

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Glad you found your solution I was trying to replicate this with my newest character and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Just have to remember who to talk to :o

#4 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:45 AM

@Zurn, thank you for trying to solve my problem about this quest (soul crystal).

However, here I'am having problems again on another part of the Hero quest (Suspicion - Resurrection)
Here are the Quest walk trough on the Rosena wiki:

Resurrection
1. Go to El Verloon Desert to the Pyramid. The spot you need to find is in front of the Pyramid, not at the platform behind it. Prepare for battle before you walk up the front stairs. When you get the prompt, use the Resurrection Potion.
2. Fight the Zombie
3. Return to Harin and receive XP, Zulie and a 2nd Grade Bindrune
4. Arua's Fairy contacts you again and asks you to talk to Karitte about the emblem you found on the zombie
5. Go to Valley of Luxem Tower and talk to Karitte.

My problem is after step#3. After talking to Harin, there are two choices on how you respond to her which seems to mean the same to me.
And then after talking to her, is step#4. But Arua's Fairy did not contact me. And then still, I tried going to Karitte but she wont mention anything about this quest. I also tried talking to Karitte and Bellia [Gypsy Merchant] but they also wont mention anything about this quest.
Also, my Quest window became blank after step#3.

Does anybody here know or how to continue this quest?
I am still trying to solve this for now, I'll post it here if ever I will find a solution.
Thank you again.

#5 denj

denj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

Okay, here I'am again, I have just logged-in to Rose just now and then.. there, Arua's Fairy suddenly contacted me. So my problem was solved again. thank you again.

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

lol glad to hear its all solved again (for now)

#7 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

This will keep popping up, after you have deleted the hero quest once it seems you have to relog for certain things. Handing in items or finishing a quest, relogging seems to help for most quest problems but since the Heroquest is a line of quest you get this problem the entire time. I had the same thing with Healing Hands part were I had to deliver the antidote to Pony and Ronk. Pony or Ronk would take 2 antidotes..... relogging helped but the quest is on a time limit so if you think relax ill get it next time ....

#8 Mirabilis

Mirabilis

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi everyone,

I was having the same problem, and solved it with this thread :) I'd like to point out an important detail again, even though this is already kind of old: After talking to the Arua Fairy with 0 quests in your log, you have to return to the exact same NPC that you talked to last before abandoning the quest. Only there will you be offered a quest related dialogue again (as opposed to the NPC who initially started the quest, but won't do you any good when trying to re-take it).

Example: I abandond the hero quest at "Truth to the Rumors (3)", the quest given by Lena in Zant, when it became bugged after talking to Karitte and before Luth. To re-take it, I finished all quests, talked to the Fairy and picked up the quest again by talking to Karitte - not Lena, even though she initially started the quest.

Now, if only I could find a way to re-take some other quests that I abandoned for being bugged...

Edited by Mirabilis, 23 March 2013 - 11:56 AM.

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

That happens whether you have abandoned the quest or not. There are just some points in it, where for some unknown reason, you must log back in, before you can continue it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users