13 replies to this topic

#1 kilowatt

kilowatt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:23 AM

There are two different types of pvp scouts. One that uses AP > Dodge > Acc (Best for champ, and mage pvp's), and one that uses Acc > Aspeed > Ap (Raiders, sometimes other scouts), and sometimes a mix like Acc > Ap > Aspeed (middle ground). If you like using AP, then get the Dodge buff skill (dual katar skill tree), if your more into speed, then get the Aspeed self buff (you'll need a lot of accuracy > ap). I can get more into detail later on if people are interested in buff sets, equipment, what gems to use.

Edited by kilowatt, 13 May 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#2 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:22 AM

Hi, I have a scout in progress, he's lvl 126 right now.
I want my scout to kill in UW and made some calculations about stat point distribution:

dex 350 = dodge 437,5
ap 210
con 260 = ap 78
acc 325
cri 52
sen 152 = ap 15,2
cri 152
str 80 = def 28
hp 160
-----------------------------------
dex 350 = dodge 437,5
ap 210
con 301 = ap 90,3
acc 376,25
cri 60,2
str 80 = def 28
hp 160
-----------------------------------
Difference between only con and con with sense:

with sen: ap 303,2
acc 325
cri 204

only con: ap 300,2
acc 376,25
cri 60,2

As you see when I add sense I have way more critical and only 3 ap more than without sense.
What is the actually influence of critical in pvp and is this an high enough amount to get some nice criticals in pvp?
At the other hand, without the sense, I have 50 more acc which is pretty nice and less critical.
For what build should I aim to be a nice killer in UW?

And what jewellery should I wear with those builds. Should I get the arua set with ap and critical to boost even more my criticals and make sure I make some nice criticals in UW, or should I get the lava set with JO ring to get much more acc, so I actually hit in pvp.

Also would I like to know is what equipment I should get. I heard high movement speed is really nice to have in UW so that means I should get the precious equipment. But than my ap will much more less than people having Chivalrous. And is dodge still good enough to make people in UW miss you often enough to stay alive long enough, which means I should get the glorious gear... Or should I get an combination of the different faction's equipment?

There are so many options for scout which makes it hard to choose ^^
I hope you can answer my questions!

( For the stat point distribution I used Rescudo's stat calculator and I used the Stat Bonus Chart from DayNine. )

Edited by painser, 16 May 2011 - 01:24 AM.

#3 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

why doenst the post editor don't use my copied tabs. It looks a bit messy right now... :D

#4 kilowatt

kilowatt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:13 AM

Well to get your scout perfect, you need precious (mspeed), glorious (acc, dodge, aspeed), and chiv (ap, defence). precious does not have to be maxed, but glor and chiv helps a lot more when its +15. So 3 sets of eq (including wings and masks for each). You'll need 6 sets of gems, dodge, accuracy, ap, aspeed, mspeed, and then typhoon w/ staragate. Your inventory will be pretty much full a lot of the time so be sure to carry extra arrows.

for UW, I do fine with fighting in full chiv, cause a lot of people use speed = less defence (skill spam with high ap). Or you can pimp your mspeed, and aspeed out and use Glor for a more 'quick' approach (this is where critical hits come in handy). Fast attacks with criticials will kill your oponent quicker than regular hits. To me there is no particular set for uw, it's just what ever works at the time. If you have all the equipment above, your ready for anything.

As for stats... I still need to change mine around cause I've kept it the same sense I've started playing. 350dex, 250con, 50sen, 70str. It works for me but I want to try new stat builds. Every scout vs scout pvp I've been in, I've always come out winning the last couple pvp's. Doesn't mean I never lost a fight, but any time I did lose, all I had to do was adjust my equipment to counter their build. (the first pvp should tell you what they use)

#5 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

Ah k thnx, i guess when you fight you use the typhoon with staragate and use the other stuff as buff set? Think i'm going for the sen build and fight with Glorious to compensate the less accury and have some fine a speed.

#6 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

you need precious (mspeed)

It's only worth to get the chest and the gloves. The hatpiece and shoes can be easily found with higher movement speed :D

#7 kilowatt

kilowatt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

true.. honestly though the only precious piece I use is the chest piece, along with sagi typhoon, precious bow, and wings. all I need.

#8 kilowatt

kilowatt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:13 AM

Skills (numbered by ones I use first)

Posted Image
1 - Stun - will always be the first skill
2 - Entagle arrow - Slowing down ur enemy while they are still far from u will give u more time to do damage to them before they reach you.
3 - Poison arrow - always keep them green to keep their health constantly lowering.
4 - Pheonix - Great long distance attack with good amount of ap behind it.
5 - Aimed Tripple - Another very powerful scout attack
6 - Point Blank - Best used when the enemy is right in your face. This is probably the third strongest attack a scout has.

Good tip for war : When running away, and you will end up having to run in most cases unless the enemy does not notice you, or your clan mates are just suppressing them down that well. do not "Click" away with the mouse. Use the arrow keys to run. This will keep your enemy targeted, and will enable you to skill spam while on the run. Also when trying to escape your enemy's grasp, cloak will be the key to staying alive. No one likes chasing a ghost.

#9 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:12 AM

Hi, back again, atm my scout is lvl 211 and am looking for the pierching arch. Cause i dont have that much money i'm aiming for (10) gear and PA (10). But im still thinking of what gem I should put in the bow. Because of the accury passive I already have pretty much accury, so shall I just go for a D7 or shall I try to get even more acc and offer a little bit of ap by not using a D7 but instead an SA7?

#10 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Haha wow, pro potbooster build right there! Stews and jellies bro, it's the way to go.

Like how the bow skill is on your bar too. Bend over to take it up the ass often eh.

#11 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

I have a question, does Red jelly bean share the same cool down with Red jelly stews?

#12 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

No one likes chasing a ghost.

I do.

#13 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

The way how you arrange your skill tab i already know that this thread cannot be trusted..Nothing can be learn from here

And spamming red jelly bean and stews?C'mon..Just use normal pot would be fine..You need them because it shows that ur a bad player..That's why you need to rely on instant pot

#14 kilowatt

kilowatt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

You'd be a retard if you went in the order of how I do things. My skills are setup based from how I started playing this game (less than a year). These skills have been set like this since my scout was able to use them (I'm use to them being in certain spots). Also my overall build has changed quite a bit since this was made (I will not be updating this one). But thanks for coming on here to be a smart arse.

Edited by kilowatt, 02 August 2011 - 09:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users