Whats a good general use head slot card? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Whats a good general use head slot card?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Wait why leib olmei (10% fire reduction) for woe? Since the main reason ppl wear fire armor in woe is to reduce dragons breath and only elemental armor reduces it right? Thus other classes will be using water endow to gain elemental advantage. Did you mean leaf cat instead (10% water reduction)?

I was under the impression Dragon's Breath was reducible, sorry, I haven't actually WoE'd post-renewal.

You would want one of the other elemental reduction cards then, yeah.

#27 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Were you using Katar's? if so that may be why they already double attack (the left hit).; Hmm they need to up the proc rate on Vanberk card its way to low, even with 185 aspd it rarely ever procs.

was using daggers,and as for DA with katars, try a sidewinder card on katar its a leet weapon to lvl with =)

#28 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

Whats a generally decent for all classes head slot card.. Well all classes besides a mage anyway. I got a Hat I want to card but I am unsure what would be useful to most classes, best I can think of is that card that gives +80 Sp.

... this persons almost worse than laz. every day i see 10+ new useless threads started by one person.

#29 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

... this persons almost worse than laz. every day i see 10+ new useless threads started by one person.

Does it bother you or something? If so get over it.. I mean really.

#30 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

~~~ I though They check for Crit attack first before giving any other prioty for Proc Skill like DA or Raging Trifecta . When did they change the mechanic in renewal? :D

forgot to add a suggestion

~ i Vote for Marduk Card/Seyren Windsor Card /

or

Margaretha Sorin Card if u hate warlock (15% chance of auto casting Level 5 Lex Divina on an enemy when hit by magic)
INT + 1

Edited by Dukeares, 15 May 2011 - 10:02 PM.

#31 Michelle

Michelle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationThe Third Half of Dimension X-7E
  • Server:notRO Tempoquitian

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

Double Attack/Trifecta have always had priority over criticals, and Seyren Windsor is pretty bad, really.. You'd need to have a +8 headgear for it to have same STR as Vanberk Card, only without the crit effect. And if you reached +9, you'd be better off with a Carat anyway with most cases.

#32 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hm, I guess Margaretha Sorin is a bit better now that there is more targetted magic in the game.

#33 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

Hm, I guess Margaretha Sorin is a bit better now that there is more targetted magic in the game.

But the status that gives resistance to silence is int now. All magic casters have high int so, unless for the level difference, silence is pretty useless against magic dealers.

#34 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

^And it is still healed by a green pot.

#35 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:22 AM

Keil-D card

#36 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

Were you using Katar's? if so that may be why they already double attack (the left hit).; Hmm they need to up the proc rate on Vanberk card its way to low, even with 185 aspd it rarely ever procs.

^^ the left hit isnt a double attack, it simply deals 21% of the main hand damage (with DA lvl 10). A proper double attack will double both the main hand damage and the offhand damage, which is why (aside from icepick) chick/snake hat + katar deals greater damage than two perfectly carded daggers.

Vanberk does havea lot proc thats true, although there really arent any good alternatives (yet) for ctrl-click chars.

Edited by Hrothmund, 17 May 2011 - 04:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users