• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

When people login they get stuck on Draconis server, cant move, can click anything and most importants, CANT EXIT THE GAME... only can close it with taskmanager, once you did that and you want to login again it says account already logged in, when you rty again you see your character and when you select it the server disconnects so you cant play at all untill you guys recet the server...

Its now the 3rd or 4th time this happens in 3 weeks time and its really annoying for the players, perhaps you guys could fix that...

#2 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:09 AM

owyeah, it would be real usefull if you guys would restart the draconis server right now so all can play again...

#3 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:25 AM

What map are you on? Because this isn't happening in Underground Prison on Draconis.

#4 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:29 AM

I had just warped to adventure plains and i was stuck... a friend of mine jsut started playin and logged in the game for the first time and got also stuck... We cant play untill they restart the server because the server thinks we are already in the game so it disconnects when we select character, with my other account I have no problems because it wasnt logged in when the error happend...

#5 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

I had just warped to adventure plains and i was stuck... a friend of mine jsut started playin and logged in the game for the first time and got also stuck... We cant play untill they restart the server because the server thinks we are already in the game so it disconnects when we select character, with my other account I have no problems because it wasnt logged in when the error happend...

That's very odd. You should PM Zeppelin about the issue, along with submitting a ticket.

Please continue to try and log in periodically to make sure it doesn't resolve on it's own.

Edited by Rukario, 16 May 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#6 paiten

paiten

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:32 AM

im experiencing the same problem too... :D

#7 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

Last time I PM'ed Oda about this and he said there was a server error and they restarted it and all was fine again so i conclude there was a slight error agais just when i warped to adv plains and I want to play so they really gotta fix this ASAP :s

#8 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:39 AM

me too my 2 acct in adventurer's plain cannot log in if i enter the character selection "server disconnect" damn! pls help us!

#9 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

im experiencing the same problem too... :D

Yeah they should restart the server so we can play or they have to properly disconnect our accounts so we can connect again

#10 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:47 AM

There are like 5 more ppl shouting ingame that they have the same problem

#11 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

Zzzzz still disconect

#12 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

I'm sure Zeppelin will have the server restarted as soon as he hears of this problem, so please remain seated. :D

#13 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

I'm sure Zeppelin will have the server restarted as soon as he hears of this problem, so please remain seated. :D

I cant contact him because hes not online... I PM'ed oda as soon as I saw him come online but hes offline again and didnt reply... this is sooo frustrating

#14 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

how to contact a gm/cm/admin?

#15 DaGamerz

DaGamerz

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:20 AM

Me Too Im stock in adventures plain im always DC please Help US ADMIN. Thanks

#16 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:27 AM

ANYONE LEAVE MESSAGE ON GM PLS

#17 DaGamerz

DaGamerz

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

Help US ADMIN PLEASE :D

#18 vincmar

vincmar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

yeah help us :S

#19 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:34 AM

what are we doing now guyz?

#20 DaGamerz

DaGamerz

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:35 AM

When people login they get stuck on Draconis server, cant move, can click anything and most importants, CANT EXIT THE GAME... only can close it with taskmanager, once you did that and you want to login again it says account already logged in, when you rty again you see your character and when you select it the server disconnects so you cant play at all untill you guys recet the server...

Its now the 3rd or 4th time this happens in 3 weeks time and its really annoying for the players, perhaps you guys could fix that...

UP for the problem

#21 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

UP

#22 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

Please submit a Ticket to the WarpPortal Support Team. Thank you :D

#23 icheng

icheng

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:04 AM

Please submit a Ticket to the WarpPortal Support Team. Thank you :D

HOW?

#24 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

You can go to this site to send a Ticket.

Here you can find a guide if you are having troubles making one.

#25 DaGamerz

DaGamerz

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

How to get a ticket?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users