Arg Can't Decide a char to stick with! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Arg Can't Decide a char to stick with!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:01 AM

Ok, I got a lv 14 High Aco (Which will be champ then sura), a 84 Crusader, and a 60 Rogue.. and I can't decide which to main :D. Crusader has need full elemental spear set due to how cheap they were, Can't seem to find elemental maces for less than 4 mil (Looking for a lv3 weapon elemental swordmace or something). I am totally at a loss for what to do. Should I get mu rogue up to make money with? or?

#2 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

I'd say go with the high aco, since you've gotten that far and you can later use it to hunt MVPs for loot to equip yourself or sell for zeny.

#3 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:28 AM

I'd say go with the high aco, since you've gotten that far and you can later use it to hunt MVPs for loot to equip yourself or sell for zeny.

What kind of stats do I need for Sura anyway. like what should I aim for by 99/70 champion?

#4 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

leveling a champ with combo is your easiest bet. with the reset stones now you can reset it later for sura.

I have a level 92 champ, her stats are: 82 str. 75 agi, 15 int and 65 dex.
I'm pretty sure even as the lower levels of sura you can stay with those stats and level.

#5 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:10 AM

I never actually used my free reset every char made in renewal starts with. So I can just use that to reset if need be.

#6 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:29 AM

yeah you can, as long as the npc is still around when it gets to that point.

#7 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:31 AM

elemental weaps are overrated, just
1: find the highest damage weap in whatever class you use
2: use it
3: make an endow slave
4: ?????
5: profit

#8 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

Firstly, go to irowiki and look up the god items quest. The third seal gives an oca and the fouth a random lvl4 weapon. Doing either on your many alts would give you a decent amount of zeny for elemental weapons.

Another way is to go out there and hunt monsters with good loots/cards and hope you get lucky.

There are many other ways which require more effort.
Selling cursed waters after completing sign quest, speed potions etc.

#9 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

Sura and shadow chaser are both great leveling classes to begin with. They are able to mob relatively cheaply (very important for keeping your financial situation under control) and are useful in pvp scenarios which can get you a spot in a guild. The major difference is that shadow chasers can't really MVP all that well compared to suras.

I say stick to your high aco. Sura is the strongest class in the game at the moment, and if you level up your Sura you'll have a character who's useful for a wide range of different things and can safely enter the end-game dungeons to hunt items you'll need for your lower lv characters.

Shadow chaser gears can also be expensive as they need a quad hunter fly carded MG, nid garb, and a rideword hat to perform at maximum efficiency.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 17 May 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#10 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

oh wow you only have 3 chars you are trying to choose from. I have more like 10. i really wanna just stick with one but i always end up changing.

#11 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

My problem is that I have too many characters I want to make but can't decide who to work on next...

I want a mechanic, a sura, and a Genetic. But who to start on first? Or should I just focus on my lv 131 shadow chaser and lv 114 sorceror? Aaaah!

#12 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

my problem is that you should play the game instead of making 10 useless threads a day there OP.

#13 Kinnay

Kinnay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

Sura and shadow chaser are both great leveling classes to begin with. They are able to mob relatively cheaply (very important for keeping your financial situation under control) and are useful in pvp scenarios which can get you a spot in a guild. The major difference is that shadow chasers can't really MVP all that well compared to suras.

I say stick to your high aco. Sura is the strongest class in the game at the moment, and if you level up your Sura you'll have a character who's useful for a wide range of different things and can safely enter the end-game dungeons to hunt items you'll need for your lower lv characters.

Shadow chaser gears can also be expensive as they need a quad hunter fly carded MG, nid garb, and a rideword hat to perform at maximum efficiency.

This.

To be honest you have a strong base with all 3 characters. They all have the potential to be devastating 3rd classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users